• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Hitman Happy Halloween from Haven Island 🏝️🎃

    Hitman Happy Halloween from Haven Island ��️��


    Happy Halloween from Haven Island ��️��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Fear him.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    All for the cost of a toy gun, some leather gloves, and a shave job.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    I went to school dressed as 47 today!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Broke into the top 50 on Hawkes Bay Master (PS4) with my own method. I feel accomplished.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    I was screwing around with Illustrator and made a Hitman duck:

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    The new Masamune looks great!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    47 in Sgail

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Do MK II items actually do anything or is IOI just memeing us

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Master difficulty

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    So I've done all of Hitman1 and 2s maps in Professional and would like to know what changes exactly on matser difficulty.

    submitted by /u/Thewildone14
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to get "Chameleon" in Hitman 2?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    So I am at the first level where you infiltrate the small house on the beach. I got all the various things done except "Chameleon". Despite taking the only outfit on the map, it never registers that I got it. Is this some sort of glitch?

    submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

    Me if they bring back The Mallory Misfortune Escalation

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    MOD: Replace H2 menus with classic 2016 menus [RELEASE]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Are the October elusive contracts already over?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    I don't want to load the game up, because I'm about to go to bed. But I forgot about them til 5:00 AM November 1st. Lol

    submitted by /u/SilverSmoke45
    [link] [comments]

    How 2 Hitman / Miami ( I am from Taiwan, a huge fan of Hitman, so I made some Hitman videos, I hope you guys like it! )

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    A question about making Contracts

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    It's been awhile since I've made a Contract, so I can't recall (plus things may have changed) but say I want to test a Contract idea out; I mark the target(s), kill them wearing the suit, specific method, whatever, I then exit the mission.

    At this point, you go to a screen where you write up a description or briefing or whatever. Can you discard the Contract by that point before locking it in? I ask because I remember you can't delete Contracts and I'd rather not have a permanent test contract in my list of Contracts.

    submitted by /u/thehypotheticalnerd
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with Flatline.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I've been trying to do an only green meter run/challenge with an SA rating and only wearing the suit on a few levels and now I'm in Flatline.

    Problem is, I get one witness at the end and a Professional rating with 10/100 notoriety.

    I do knock out a good amount of people in the clinic but nobody seems to notice me. The meter doesn't actually reach yellow. There's only this dude acting crazy who's locked in a room at the area where Agent Smith is. He catches me knocking out one of the guards but the meter doesn't rise. Does he count as a witness? Or am I doing something else wrong?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Itsthatdude34
    [link] [comments]

    47 WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR ARM

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Queue 47? Well...yes..i guess it is.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Not Gonna Lie The Eccleston Illumination was a lot more fun than expected

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    When 47 has a giant pumpkin instead of a head, spotting him should be easy

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Okay IOI, I understand you're trying to balance the game, but...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Did the Red Tie Kiwi really threaten to break the game if it didn't instantly disappear after a one use ?

    Why not nerfing the coins, while we're at it ? I've always felt like distractions kind of ruined the immersion after all... (sarcasm)

    I struggle to understand those unlock design choices... Can we not have a meme unlock that ALSO has a use ?

    submitted by /u/PkPa
    [link] [comments]

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    I did my own Santa Fortuna suit only for the first time

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    It took many tries, especially since I was going in with no tutorials and originally trying SASO but this is my first successful suit only!! 4 stars. Unfortunately one part my foot got caught in a camera but the next time I try I'm confident I'll get the SASO.

    submitted by /u/Aumnix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment