• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Hitman 47 has the best "Yes." in history

    Hitman 47 has the best "Yes." in history


    47 has the best "Yes." in history

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I found a leaked disguise for the next game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Made it to Top 100 (Master) in Mumbai! My personal best rank on any mission and that too in my own city. Feels so good! :D

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Best chatter hands-down

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    When you see the announcement for hitman 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Making sure I keep my entrance lowkey...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Erm... Okay. Knocked him out... ...the door

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Is Hitman 3 your most anticipated game at the moment?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Call me weird but waiting for it more than Cyberpunk 2077.

    Those are the only two games I care about at the moment, but dunno with Cyberpunk 2077 latest presentation... I wasn't entirely sold. I'm afraid it won't necessarily meet the ridiculously high expectations everyone seems to have. However, Hitman is already a proven formula.

    Dying to know what the rest of the H3 locations are. And what kind of gameplay improvements they've made. Especially when they said they're pushing the systems to their limits, AI wise

    submitted by /u/hippijanari
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite WoA trilogy kill?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Mine is the "Intervention" Jordan Cross mission story. It's so badass when you do it in your suit as well. It's kinda funny that Jordan is on his knees begging for his life, while you just sit in the chair and give him the stare of death.

    submitted by /u/n988
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make Agent 47 sing Bakameda (i failed miserably) might make a ver 2 if you actually want me to lol

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    The curator lets his anger out

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Oh, no! What have I done?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Chances of another Sarajevo Six?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    With Sony announcing Spider-Man exclusive to the Marvel Avengers on the PS platform though the game being multi-platform, I'm deeply worried if there would be something similar to Hitman 3, exclusive to the PS. There are two reasons why I'm thinking this is a possibility, one - IOI has already done something like this for H1 with the Sarajevo Six missions and two - the trailer for H3 dropped during the PS5 reveal stream.

    It would be a huge mistake if something like this happens because of the loyal fan base on other platforms. I'm even trying to be optimistic here for the reason that IOI is going independent and self-publishing H3 and won't risk losing the ever supportive consumer base. But with Sony's money, you'll never know.

    submitted by /u/axayanand
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    (Steam) I played the majority of the first Hitman up to Colorado and then quit. I decided to come back to and finish up and then play Hitman 2. Upon coming back it seems that there is no Hitman in my steam library. I read up and read something about downloading the demo for Hitman 2, then it would install the 1st game if you had it and you could play from there. I downloaded the game and then exited out and went back in like it had said but I still don't have the 1st game missions. At this point I thought maybe I had played the game on a different console but I can write a review for it, which I believe you can only do for games you've played. I also got a travel briefcase that says you get if you played the first game. Overall I'm extremely confused and just need some help. Thanks for any help in advance.

    submitted by /u/BladeBorn123
    [link] [comments]

    I am not paying for that window

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Continuation of the previous clip where I still get the point

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Just Terrorized Wittleton Creek.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Killed as many people as i could, while completing the objective.

    Wasnt exactly a Kill Everyone. Much rather just running through, and gunning everyone down like it was a classic arcade shooter.

    I'll probably make a video on it, because you can complete this in like 15 minutes or so.

    submitted by /u/Tim_Allen_Grunt
    [link] [comments]

    A rant about the worst escalation contract in Hitman, the Yuuma Tenacity

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I recently undertook the objective of completing every single escalation contract, both for season 1 and season 2. The second to last escalation contract I did almost made me give up on the goal entirely. The Yuuma Tenacity, on Hokkaido. I just plain hate the way this contract was set up. The mission failing in 2 minutes after being recorded simply isn't fun, and turns the contract into a race to get the surveillance shut off as quickly as possible without being recorded. Other escalation contracts give you two minutes to erase the footage, but erasing the footage does not help here. On top of this, the extra cameras added throughout the map have terrible view cones, often recording you well outside their intended range, or even through walls in SEVERAL locations. Now, I initially thought this wouldn't be much of an issue, I could just start in the morgue and shut off the surveillance immediately, right? No. Not only is there a camera which sweeps over the spawn point, starting the timer immediately, but you are also forced off the bed before you even have control of 47, which the doctors see. You're often being riddled with bullets by the guards before you can even move. Spawning in the operating theater is the next best move, but the camera immediately outside makes leaving this spawn location an absolute pain. I truly enjoyed about 90% of the escalation contracts that were offered, but man this surely wasn't one of them

    submitted by /u/GenghisClaunch
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch where 47 becomes Flash?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I found a glitch, basically Hitman becomes Flash, all you need is :

    -A Sniper Rifle with an ability to slow down time when you squeze R2/RT

    -And being in Combat/Hunted

    So, all you need to do, is get to opponent while in combat (medium range, not to close, not to far) Aim with a sniper rifle, and squeze R2/RT, be in slow motion mode untill he comes to you. So, when he comes close to you, it will trigger hand to hand combat, and BOOM. You will enter this slow motion mode where 47 will move in normal speed, like Flash.

    To undo this glitch, you need to again aim and enter slow motion by squeezing R2/RT and fire. You are back in normal world again :D (I will post a video if i catch some time)

    EDIT : So, some people tried and failed. I can't really explain it into detail, happened couple days ago. Maybe you need to time the scope-in and slow mode exactly before the hand-to-hand? Anyways, I'm gonna definetly post the tutorial and how it works in 2-3 days (currently unable, at the village :D)

    submitted by /u/RavenDSX72
    [link] [comments]

    Guard insta spots me in a place where I’m allowed

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Lockpick, Crowbar, or big gun?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    So I've been using the lockpick as part of my default load out for a while now but I've recently unlocked the titanium crowbar and I was thinking, is there any actual advantage to using the lockpick instead of a crowbar or a high caliber weapon?

    If someone could tell me know the plus and downsides of them I'd love to know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Halo_Glaceon
    [link] [comments]

    What are your guy prediction on the location on the hitman 3 map?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I believe that the hitman maps will be Dubai sky scraper ,nightclub , mansion in England ,Tokyo city but idek what the last 2 and the 2 dlc maps will be

    submitted by /u/lil-salmon
    [link] [comments]

    So I have only played Absolution and trying to play Blood Money

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I just don't get the appeal of this game

    submitted by /u/the--unforgiven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment