• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Hitman 47's Isle of Sgail outfit

    Hitman 47's Isle of Sgail outfit


    47's Isle of Sgail outfit

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Look, I was trapped. I did what I had to.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Never knew this until now, when you hack the data core all the ICA workers go outside with umbrellas.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    How I imagine 47 looked throughout the entire Berlin mission

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Preview on the new Woopers thumbnail that I created :) I hope you guys like this one it took a long time

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    My friends say I look like Agent 47, so I decided to do a little photo impersonation. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    mr rieper

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I didn't know you could Ding Dong Ditch in this game

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I've made a Whittelton Creek kill everyone video where I am a killer muffin man. I've improved my editing so any feedback/tips would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    if you accidentally step on the cupcakes trickled throughout the room, you may alert EDP445!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Had to buy Hitman again

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    My PS4 died recently but luckily i bought myself a Series S just in time. Seen how Cold War seems to carry my level from PS4 to XBOX i wonder if I might see the same here.

    submitted by /u/LolipopJoystick
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing right after "Press [Enter] to Play"-Screen

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    I am using Steam and I checked the integrity of the folder and it was validated.

    I have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 with Ryzen9 5950x. The driver version of the card is 466.27.

    I have also run the benchmark test before starting and it was successful at 110FPS. I tried it with both Direct11 and Direct12. On another note, red dead redemption 2 on Rockstar launcher crashes also when the game starts, not sure what to do. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Pin-627
    [link] [comments]

    The "Casual" Tourist at Haven!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    What's the usual timespan between ET's?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    I'm new to Hitman 3, having just beat 1&2 and I know I just missed an ET so I'm wondering when do they usually bring around new ones? Is it every month or something?

    submitted by /u/killfaced911
    [link] [comments]

    When does Hitman: Contracts take place?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I realize the game itself is just reimagined; dream-like memories of the previous 2 Hitman games (Codename 47, Silent Assassin), but I'm wondering when the original timeline of Contracts takes place. People say it's after the Opera House mission in Blood Money but I'm very curious as to when it is happening. I know the cop recognizes 47 but how can we assume that that's what happened ?

    submitted by /u/JuniorChickenMeal
    [link] [comments]

    HM3: Solution to "The Showstopper" HM1 not triggering.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Had some issues with this one, but here's a short and simple solution.

    Start in undercover at auction, get to the lighting rig and place a breaching charge on the point of the lighting rig you need a crowbar to manually use it.

    Head down stairs if you want to watch it. Victors path will take him to the end of the fashion stage just after he leaves the bar area (he stops for a second under a speaker) ..as soon as he moves trigger the breaching charge, this will drop it and kill him giving the challenge.

    I've never had it trigger while he was on stage (the way it's supposed to happen)

    If anyone needs a video walkthrough i could prob make one. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/RestroHex
    [link] [comments]

    Upside down and in French. Definitely a diary from a person who was in the Soviet Union.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Hitman 2 Hawke's Bay(Night Call) Stealth 1080P/60fps

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    I am bored. Let us play a game

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    What does this maps have in common?

    Paris, Sapienza, Sapienza (Icon) Bankcogn, Hokkaido, Miami, Bombai, Wittenton Creek,

    Sorry if i misspeled wrong a name. Hint: its 2 very specific thing you can modify.

    If nobody guesses it right i will reveal it in 12h.

    submitted by /u/myaccountgotbannedXD
    [link] [comments]

    My Level Ranking, this is just my opinion (re-upload cause last time I accidentally put like 2 or 3 things in the wrong place)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    I just discovered this after messing around with my settings. It's under the HUD options. I've seen some discussion about wishing there was an indicator for this.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    My slightly controversial tier list about only the maps i think I have played enough (I haven’t played a lot of Bangkok for example)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Why does 47 go into Berlin empty-handed?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    In Hokkaido, the empty loadout was justified. It was a high-security environment, so you couldn't really sneak things in.

    But in Berlin, 47 has been travelling through Europe to find Olivia. Are we really supposed to believe that 47 doesn't carry any equipment when he isn't on assignment? Especially when he knows Providence and their CICADA goons could catch up to him any time?

    I don't expect him to be rolling heavy, but surely anyone as prepared as him would have a few concealed goodies, no?

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    I just imagine this happening since Diana has to talk so loud when we're near our target

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment