• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Hitman Roulette Rivals 5

    Hitman Roulette Rivals 5


    Roulette Rivals 5

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    What is it?

    In Roulette Rivals you go headsup against another player in main missions. Once a mission is selected, an admin will spin the Hitman Roulette Wheel (HITMAPS.com).

    The admin will give the roulette restrictions info to both players, and give the sign to officially start the match. Players are allowed to use every item and spawn location they want.

    Who ever finishes the mission with a 5 star SA rating first in real time, wins the map. Repeat: This is NOT about the fastest time, but about who ever finishes the mission first with a 5 star SA rating.

    Do you play it safe? Takes longer, but you wouldn't have to restart. Or do you play it risky to get that awesome time, with the potential of a lot of restarts.

    Dates Roulette Rivals 5:

    Signups open: Monday, May 3rd, 10:00 CEST.

    Signups close: Tuesday, May 11th, 23:59 CEST.

    Tourney start: Friday, May 14th, 10:00 CEST.

    Grand Finals: Sunday, June 6th.

    Further info and signing up:

    The tournament is hosted through the F7SC discord.

    For info and signup: https://discord.com/invite/nz3fJyf

    submitted by /u/Fortheseven
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 3: Seven Deadly Sins - Pride Announcement Trailer

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Wtf happened

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Just realized that IO REALLY likes James Bond.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    When you wait for your target to eat the poisoned food

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Miss Vidal, may I present you our Pinot Noir? It's to die for!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Missing "S" in yoga instructor intel in Hokkaido

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Here’s a free meme

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Hitman 3 is kind of a disappointment with their endgame content.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I haven't really touched this game since February, I was excited to buy the new DLC until I heard it was just more escalations, but with " Reimagined" maps.

    Majority of people are tired of escalations, I feel they really don't add too much to the game. Now with the deadly sins DLC I feel like there isn't really anything new or exciting to play anymore.

    This is just me, but I play Hitman for the maps. I really don't have any interest in " Reimagine" maps. I wanna see new environments. I would've rather had 3 new maps than 7 maps with a different approach.

    submitted by /u/Alliseeisgold24
    [link] [comments]

    How many agents do you suppose the ICA has?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I always figured less than 100. After all, good assassins who can keep their mouth shut are pretty rare. Also if they had >100 guys, they probably wouldn't pull out half the Berlin team if 47 killed the other half.

    But on the other hand, I doubt you'd need the massive facility in Chongqing to manage the work of less than a hundred assassins.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    Chongqing still amazes me

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Her Guard detail is " Top Notch " . After getting Silent Assassin on the previous playthrough at my first attempt , I thought i'd celebrate .

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    In the latest livestream, IO said that they had "no plans" to shut down the WOA servers (meaning no offline patch) Here's why I think this is a bogus claim.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Ever since HITMAN 2016, most of the community, including myself, have been concerned with what will happen to the servers for the WOA trilogy down the line. Because so much is unavailable offline, the community is worried what will happen to the game once the servers inevitably shut down. Travis addressed this concern in the latest livestream and basically said that they have "no plans" to shut down the servers. Which also meant that they had no offline patch for the end of the WOA trilogy's lifetime.

    So, they're telling us that, despite the servers already being shit in the current state of the company (only the WOA trilogy's servers are live), they're planning to continue supporting the servers when Project 007 and their other IP releases?

    Yeah, I bet the WOA servers are going run super smoothly...

    We're already getting a lot less free live content compared to H1 and H2. While not officially stated, this is probably due to IO needing to spend more time and resources to Project 007 and the new IP. I really cannot imagine IO continuing to support the servers for the WOA trilogy when Project 007 releases and they have to give 007 its own servers, let alone when the new IP also releases!

    Right now, IO has to support servers for HITMAN, HITMAN 2, and HITMAN 3. HITMAN 1 and 2 has individual servers for Playstation, Xbox, and PC (Steam/Epic). HITMAN 3 has individual servers for Playstation, Xbox, PC (Epic), Stadia, AND Switch. Those are a lot of servers running and we all know how fucking bad the servers are.

    [Your connection to the HITMAN has been lost]

    As much as I don't want it to happen, 007 will probably have its own servers of some sort and there's also a chance that the new IP could be a multiplayer game. Two more games, all with individual servers for multiple platforms, and IO won't shut down the WOA trilogy servers once they have to launch an IP as big as 007?! Yeah, not happening.

    I really cannot imagine IO supporting the WOA servers when they have to support newer, bigger projects. I bet they also had "no plans" to shut down the Hitman: Absolution Contracts servers too!

    And the worst thing about all of this? This problem wouldn't even be a fucking problem in the first place if it weren't for the piss poor decision to have an always online requirement in a fucking single player game! In a perfect world, the only things that should be unavailable offline are contracts mode and leaderboards. If that was the case, then there would be no complaints from the community and I wouldn't have to make this post.

    Even IF they really do support the WOA trilogy's servers for a while, the servers are going to be so bad and we're going to lose connection randomly as usual. Losing connection randomly in the levels from the base game is really immersion breaking and annoying. This shouldn't be happening in a fucking single player game!

    I can't be the only one who thinks the claim that IO has "no plans" to shut down the servers is bogus. What do you guys think about this claim?

    submitted by /u/Dylpooh
    [link] [comments]

    Guy got me stuck behind the door in the Treasonous Mimicry level 1, guess he really didn't want me to take his outfit ��‍♀️

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Isn't the DLC a little excessive?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Let me just preface by saying that I love Hitman and the first two games. I bought all the DLC and played them for hours.

    Today I bought Hitman 3 and I am excited to play it with my girlfriend and giggle at all the ridiculousness that is going to occur, but browsing through the missions I was kinda bummed at seeing all the content I am missing. I chose to buy the standard edition with the idea of buying whole bundle down the line and having another in depth experience with the game again in the future. At the moment it just feels like a bit of a EA style money grab. The deluxe pack unlocks some suits and items and a handful of escalations. That is 30€. The 7 deadly sins pack seems like it is also only going to offer new suits and items, and escalations. Don't get me wrong I love escalations, especially on a big map it gives so much more life and exploration. I mean I am gonna buy them eventually, I just feel sad that the game makes it's most dedicated fans pay so much upfront. Anyways I am sure I will have lots of fun with it.

    submitted by /u/FluifDaisy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you really want more suits and rewards?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    One of the most common complaints I see about the post-launch content coming from IO is that there aren't any good unlocks, suits and everything is just a reskin.

    Personally I think we need to be aiming our attention to the lack of quality behind the missions, if IO starts to give 'better' rewards, it won't change the fact that these escalations suck.

    Go back and play hitman 1/2 post launch stuff (yes, even the escalations) and you'll see there has been a drastic drop in IO creating fun and engaging contracts.

    submitted by /u/DigestiveCow
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest fix in next patch

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Sick npc's will FINALLY ALL USE TOILETS, HURRAY!!!

    This was VERY tricky for IOI to fix, that is why it took so long, so lets hold thumbs that its working.

    What I'm praying for though, is the server bug fix where the game takes me offline every time I exit a map or load a save. If this isn't fixed in the 10 May patch, I might as well sell the game.

    submitted by /u/Steynkie69
    [link] [comments]

    Explain...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    On the one side,there are amazing lines like the first two but then....someone says this......

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    ITS THE FINAL CHALLEGNE PACK *epic synth starts playing (Carthapian)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Mendoza

    Chongqing

    Berlin

    Dartmoor

    Dubai

    haha sanity go brrrrrrrrrr

    The Orient Express Rip-off

    Luggage Dumping: Push 20 guards of the train

    The Worm: While dressed as a guard. Murder 12 guards unseen and with no bodies found

    Fiery tundra: Kill 4 people with an fire

    Silencing the truth: if possible, kill a scientist with a suppressed pistol

    Going to get milk: Dump Arthur of the train.

    Blah blah the reward is the serum which can make someone forget their position such as a guard, if the guard with the serum sees a dead body, instead of reporting it themselves they panic and go get someone else. They basically are useless. good for S.A Runs. Also it can make witness forgot what they saw. Its one dose by the way.

    What is my purpose now.

    submitted by /u/Glass-Distribution-2
    [link] [comments]

    Made this filter in Hitman 3, took me hours to get it to my liking but i’m super happy with how it turned out!! (i’m a huge fan of the oily graphics esque style, like in This is the Police etc). Definitely going to do a play through of the trilogy with this style!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I died and loaded a save before Jordan’s death registered. He’s supposed to be alive but rn he’s just invisible and all npcs think he’s alive

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Pride rewards

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Everything'll settle down soon a musical version.......

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I finally got hitman 3 on my pc, so I remade some of my best contracts for pc, enjoy! Make sure you post your runs in the comments, let’s see who can get the highest score!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment