• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Hitman The graphics on Hitman 2 blow my mind sometimes

    Hitman The graphics on Hitman 2 blow my mind sometimes


    The graphics on Hitman 2 blow my mind sometimes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    The Hitman 2 Story Mission Starter Pack

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    And it's good!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Found a bug and decided to make a meme

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice that the serial numbers on all the money being burnt at the Isle of Sgail are 47's full barcode number?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    I couldn't work for IOI because I don't have an expansive enough vocabulary

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Just one more question, why the fuck these not not allowed?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Yes please sign me right up

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Finally completed the classics! It took me forever to find the right paths to go SA/SO.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Sweet dreams

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    ICA Space Program on Sapienza

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Playing as the Serial Killer and killing Agent 47 (Hitman 2 Mod)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Even though it's not used anymore I still love my Hitman logo tattoo.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    The Horseless Headless Horseman

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    Alma and Orson spotted chilling outside the map in Hawke's bay

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    This is how 47 looks in a closet

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Punny Firearm Names

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    While going through my unlockable firearms, I noticed that the tranquilizer gun is called the Kalmer and the emetic gun is called the Sieker... I assume these are puns on the words calmer and sicker, respectively. I am wondering if anyone else thinks this was intentional and if you all know if there are any more firearms with subtlety punny names?

    submitted by /u/jukeboxjulia
    [link] [comments]

    The way physics works in hitman

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    New contract sharing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    Dear fellow assassins. I just created a new contract and I would like to know how I share it with other players so that they can view it and play it?

    The ID is: 3-22-9178154-26 Title: You've got mail.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Arnond-Donovan
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why the fiber wire challenge is called "Piano Man"?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I cannot figure out why the challenge of assassinating targets with a fiber wire is called Piano Man. I understand why all the other Versatile Assassin challenges are called what they are but I'm not sure how a fiber wire relates to a piano (or the Billy Joel song "Piano Man").

    The other ones (Tasteless, Traceless; Hold My Hair; Straight Shot; Someone Could Get Hurt) seem fairly obvious so maybe I'm just a dumbass lol? In any case, please explain if you get the reason/reference behind the name!

    submitted by /u/jukeboxjulia
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for SelfAware escalation ideas? IOI seems to be embracing any and all memes lately! (And I love it)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    My best suggestion is "The Superfluous Appelation".

    Shout out to u/jukeboxjulia for the inspiration.

    submitted by /u/emurphy0108
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman AMA but edit your questions after I answer to make it funny.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    For example:

    You: "What's your favorite way to kill Jordan Cross?"

    Me: "Lure him to his room with the recording, then make him beg for his life before I kill him with a silenced pistol, in my suit."

    After:

    You: "My son has been playing very loud music lately. How can I stop him?"

    Me: "Lure him to his room with the recording, then make him beg for his life before I kill him with a silenced pistol, in my suit."

    That way I seem like a sicko.

    submitted by /u/Russ14nb0t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment