• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Hitman That one scene in Joker had heavy Hitman vibes.

    Hitman That one scene in Joker had heavy Hitman vibes.


    That one scene in Joker had heavy Hitman vibes.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I try to draw the ICA-19 Silverballer MKII. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I Am Creating A Hitman Remake!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hello Hitman Subreddit!

    Being a student in game development and loving fan of the Hitman series, I decided to take on the task of re-creating some of our favorite missions in all Hitman games pre-absolution with the exception of blood money!

    Since IO wouldn't do it themselves, I decided to dedicate my time making this dream come true! Starting June I will work on this project since summer break starts for me and will continue to work on it on free time . However I need some help from you guys deciding which missions from codename 47 to contracts that you would like to see me recreate!

    In order to do this there will be several polls that will help me decide which missions to recreate along with other important questions that need to answered. Below will be all of the strawpolls for all of the questions that need to be answered.

    EDIT: Fixed c47 poll link. EDIT: I also posted this on the Hitman fourms! Link to check that out is here: https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/i-am-creating-a-hitman-remake/43504

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q&A

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Which engine will you use to recreate the Hitman missions?

    I will be using the help of Unreal Engine 4 to recreate the missions!

    How long will this project take and how will you keep us updated?

    This project is a very long term project that i assume will take anywhere from 1-3 years depending on how much time i devote and the level of difficulty of some of the missions that you guys will choose. I will keep you guys updated via this subreddit, my youtube channel, and the hitman fourms. Links to all of those strawpolls will be below!

    What if you abandon this project?

    I will try my best to keep on going with this project and keep going until i choose not to continue it due to lack of motivation, however not to worry i will update you guys every 1-3 months on progress and will always announce if I choose to close down project/abandon it.

    Will this be free?

    Of course! This project will always be free or else a lawsuit from IO will arrive at my doorstep for profiting off their assets.

    Is this an individual project?

    Yes, this is an individual project. However i will be needing some help here and there from this awesome community.

    How similar will the remakes be to the originals?

    That will be something you will vote on in the straw polls. I have two ideas in mind: Create the remakes with most similar level design and animations, however make AI way better than originals since hitman 2 silent assassin was pretty bad in terms of AI and codename and some of contracts, or Create the remakes with most similar level design and animations while keeping the same exact AI which would make this remake just a visual upgrade with updated graphics and nothing else.

    Also something you will also vote on will be which Agent 47 model from codename, SA, and contracts or blood money you would like to see in the remake. To elaborate, with this being a single game with remakes of missions from the 3 games, the remake has to use 1 agent 47 model from one of the games listed above to be used in the remake.

    Why isnt Hitman Blood Money being included in this remake?

    The reason why blood money has been excluded from this reamke is because the game really dosent look that bad visually and the AI functions as it should not glitchy unlike some of the other games. Thus Hitman blood money has been excluded. I might choose to remake some of its levels wayyy later when I have much more knowledge. You've got to realize that blood money was made with a huge team, im only one guy lol.

    What is the purpose of this remake then?

    The purpose of this reamke is to #1: Give the older Hitman games a visual bump, #2: Rework the AI that is pretty dated and glitchy, and lastly #3: to get to enjoy the best Hitman levels IO has made in a brand new updated way!

    Are you going to remake multiple levels from Hitman codename 47, Contracts, and Silent Assassin?

    For now im going to remake 4 levels from each game totaling to 12 levels for the entire remake.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    STRAWPOLLS

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Link to vote on Agent 47 model to use for remake: https://www.strawpoll.me/19650594

    Link to vote on which levels to remake:

    Hitman: Codename 47: https://www.strawpoll.me/19651092

    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin: https://www.strawpoll.me/19650647

    Hitman: Contracts: https://www.strawpoll.me/19650665

    Link to vote on if remake should contain the same AI from the games or rewrite AI: https://www.strawpoll.me/19650673

    Thank you so much guys! Updates will follow. Please spread the word!

    submitted by /u/Rami_Hozi
    [link] [comments]

    Man that can't draw takes an Ansel picture of lonely clown instead

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    A man that can't draw kind of failed to draw hitman absolution's agent 47

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I just wanted to see if it would destroy the camera now I have no crowbar :(

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    WR! Holiday Hoarders 0:36 SA

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Every Hitman Mission Ranked PART ONE - Codename: 47 (Will update after I complete Silent Assassin)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Can’t unlock The deadly shadow challenge

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I can't unlock the challenge, I've don't everything it asks & I also finish the mission however I still don't unlock it. Any work around?

    submitted by /u/Panda-Pages-11
    [link] [comments]

    Can't retrieve the kill switch.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    So in the Ark Society Mission, I killed Sophia by pushing her down the cliff in beside the tower and Zoe by trapping her in the burning effigy. I cannot access either sister's "corpse" location. Is there no way for me to get a kill switch now? Will I have to assassinate a sister in an "accessible" way?

    submitted by /u/savior139
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman "no bodies", what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I'm doing a runthrough of Hokkaido as Ninja. I start with Yuki in the sauna. I take her out, then move on to destroy Soders heart. At no time does anyone see a body, and I am careful to always hide anyone who's knocked out in a crate. At the end of the mission, I always get a zero in "No bodies discovered", but I have no idea why. I've done it a bunch of times, always the same result. I followed a youtube video on ninja silent assassin (pretty much the same thing I'm doing, but in a different order) and that one I get points for no bodies.

    I really want to know what I'm doing wrong! Video of my run: https://youtu.be/EIg80_KwXNU, any pointers appreciated.

    submitted by /u/YetiMcYetface
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2’s crashes

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Hitman 2 has been crashing all the time on Isle of Sgail with 10 minute intervals. I have a 1660 and it has been doing this on medium graphics, IOI I would appreciate it if you included some optimisation

    submitted by /u/Xi54321
    [link] [comments]

    Brain over Brawn.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Hitman 2 [PC] Need a partner to for sniper assassin online

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Just wanna compete each one real quick to get the achievements. Just comment your Steam name and I'll add you.

    submitted by /u/xzREVELATIONSzx
    [link] [comments]

    Whose granny did Aubert Sanschagrin upset?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I'm spamming Paris custom contracts as an ez way to nail that 10 contracts trophy, and the sheer amount of contracts folk are making to kill Aubert Sanschagrin is incredible. They rarely have anything custom in the title or description, and he's not even the easiest or fastest target to reach (in which case, I'd write it off as then being made for folk to get the top score trophy).

    What am I missing? Why does everyone hate him so much?

    submitted by /u/faecopter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment