• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Hitman I turned John Marston into Agent 47 in Red Dead Redemption

    Hitman I turned John Marston into Agent 47 in Red Dead Redemption


    I turned John Marston into Agent 47 in Red Dead Redemption

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    A message from 47

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Killing Bosco right on the mat with SA/SO

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    For HITMAN 3, can we have a small quality of life change?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Can we just have a small quality of life change that involves 47 actually turning his head around to wherever the camera is pointing at, and fixing his gaze on someone when they're engaged in a conversation with him?

    I always found it weird how stiff his entire head and neck were in the past two games, staring straight ahead even during conversations without so much as an indication that he was paying attention to them.

    Also, if the release of the past two games are to be taken into account, I assume December 2020 is the earliest H3 is going to release.

    EDIT: u/Travis_IO, tagging you here so you hopefully see this.

    submitted by /u/_MeltedCheese_
    [link] [comments]

    Unused Disguises: Santa Fortuna

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Agent 47 in his natural habitat.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Electrocutions at Whittleton Creek BBQ?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I'm currently attmpting a contract were a target at the backyard BBQ must be electrocuted. Plenty of sources of electricity on hand, but no water. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dhutchison
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck do enemy flashbangs work in Hitman 2?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    They seem to stun me regardless if both 47 and the camera aren't facing me but also even if both are facing the flashbang the "stun" effect literally only lasts a second or two.

    Is there no way to avoid these? they don't even actually last long enough to blind me I just feel like they're going to give me a headache with how annoying they are.

    submitted by /u/Samz707
    [link] [comments]

    Back from the dead?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I was playing hitman blood money and I was playing the mission where you save Agent smith and you can kill 2 other people. I set the trap with the soup and was going for the other one when I saw the 1st target in the gym so I murdered him there. I even saw his body being taken away in a body bag. So i went over to the other guy and dropped a lamp on his head. Both dead, but then seconds later. I see the killcam and the 1st guy was blown up in the soup trap. But... he was dead. What the fuck happend?

    submitted by /u/Nawiedzany
    [link] [comments]

    Silent assassin?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Recently I've tried the colorado silent assassin suit only but my final score said that bodies where found. I don't know how this happened. I dropped the hale stack on maya, I dropped a chandelier on penelopy, I threw a briefcase at ezra and hid his body and I choked out Sean rose in his toilet leaving the body in there because no one goes there.

    I also got no notification that a body was found.

    submitted by /u/blackpop654
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting idea: a Hitman game, but the contracts are randomly generated.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    After you finish a contract, another one opens up for the player to complete. Basically follows the usual kill a couple targets, maybe disable a dangerous superweapon, but a script randomly throws together a map, some randomly picked names from a selection, and some target models and NPC models. I just wanted to throw this out there. Go easy on me.

    submitted by /u/FEVRISH_JK
    [link] [comments]

    A man that can't draw is confident enough to post his dreams

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Final Poll for the best Hitman level! Out of every level, 2 from H1 and 2 from H2 had the most votes.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Sapienza had 16 votes and Miami had 14 votes. The other two were Whittelton Creek and Paris that lost.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NickC322
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally glitched Santa Fortuna

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Who else thinks Hawke’s Bay is the worst level?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    It only has 5 mastery levels and is just extremely easy. It also has no mission stories.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NickC322
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment