• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Hitman The Evening Bazaar Planet!

    Hitman The Evening Bazaar Planet!


    The Evening Bazaar Planet!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    It took me forever plus a break in the middle, but I finally finished my first ever "Kill Everyone" run, in Paris! My method: brute forcing my way through every NPC with a kitchen knife. Finding the last five NPCs was awful :D

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:28 PM PST

    (SPOILER HITMAN 2) Alternative cinematic that was cut from the game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Why does Athena have resting fish face?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Gonna start hitman! Any tips?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    So I'm gonna start hitman since it was free on epic, it's the IO one, is there any tips I only ever watched that hitman movie. Didn't really play the other games. I would love to learn more about 47 and what happened to him. Guessing they will explain it?

    I only played that trial thing for hitman 2 didn't really have the money to buy that and not sure if I will yet, but I feel like if I don't I'll be confused when hitman 3 comes out

    submitted by /u/ChrisComments
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN™ 2 - PS4 vs PS5 Performance Comparison

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I need some help for Hitman 2 [Xbox One]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I'm supposed to kill a dude named Robert Knox, and I managed to get close to him by disguising as a military officer. I feel like the best option is to kill him with the prototype he so graciously showed off to me, but it seems to do that I need his picture. Any advice on where I can find one? Also, this is my first time fully investing in the Hitman franchise. It's pretty fun so far. Like the stealth mechanics, they are top notch like Metal Gear

    submitted by /u/YuseiFudoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I think I know one target for Hitman 3. As we know we have to kill the partners and in the Miami mission, one of the Providence members is getting supplies from Sierra and Robert Knox. His name is Jin Po. He is a despotic ruler and I think one of the partners is going to him for protection

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Hitman 2 AI Issue [Freedom Fighters]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I was playing the Colorado mission and I smuggled a sniper rifle to the water tower and I sniped a target from VERY far away and before that I shot the two guys on the roof but didn't conceal the body. Now what happened was that I was looking in the opposite direction to the people investigating the dead guards but using my instinct I see that one of them is pointing their gun at me and moving but not shooting and when I moved an inch, everyone started blasting. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug? I sniped the same way in Hitman 2016 but this didn't happen in that game...

    And also, I concealed the sniper immediately after sniping the target.

    submitted by /u/RichDude_2005
    [link] [comments]

    A Hitman movie made by John Wick's creators

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    I've recently watched the John Wick trilogy and I can't help but dream of a Hitman movie made by the same guys. I'm getting major ICA vibes from the whole Continental thing and the general "film noir" vibe would go really well with Hitman IMO. Also, there are the characters such as the Adjudicator and locations like the theater that contribute a lot to the dark, enigmatic atmosphere which further makes me think of Hitman. The 2015 Hitman movie was really painful to watch as a Hitman fan and it makes me wish they wouldn't use iconic franchises as material for their awfully generic movies. I feel like the guys behind John Wick had the right idea though. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/fixxxer2606
    [link] [comments]

    "Ezrraaaa" - She should have seen that coming tbh

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Controller not working on HITMAN 2016 PC.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    You read the title. I got HITMAN 2016 from the epic games store as it was free 2-3 months back. I started playing on mouse and keyboard, but I usually connect my laptop to a TV and play with a controller so I can play on a bigger screen. But this time, the controller isn't working, I can look around but I can't move or do anything. There is an option for controller binds, so I know it has controller support. Please help!

    submitted by /u/VENOMPOOL83
    [link] [comments]

    PSA about Rupert Friend

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Now it's safe to say that most people here have seen the Hitman movies. In Hitman: Agent 47 Rupert Friend plays 47 himself. Say what you will about the quality of the movie, I personally think it's a fine movie, but Rupert himself likes the Hitman games and wanted to play 47. He knew that the movie probably wouldn't be good, as with most video game movies, but he didn't care. He liked 47 and wanted to be 47. I think this is lovely and just wanted everyone else to know.

    I hope everyone will continue this positivity by sharing something else they enjoy about Hitman with me.

    submitted by /u/CurrentlyEatingPies2
    [link] [comments]

    Out of these which is your favourite?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Hitman 2: Whittleton Creek Massacre

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    story question

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:45 PM PST

    how did 47 kill dianas parents? in the cutscene she is a little girl but she seems so much older than 47?

    submitted by /u/bananapeelmicrowave
    [link] [comments]

    Mom can i get 47 suit with gloves. no we have it at home. At home:

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment