• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Hitman Played the game for 3.5 years, yesterday was the first time I wore this NPC's outfit

    Hitman Played the game for 3.5 years, yesterday was the first time I wore this NPC's outfit


    Played the game for 3.5 years, yesterday was the first time I wore this NPC's outfit

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:32 AM PST

    The Providence Papers - Mission 5: "THE LONG GAME" - Bali, Indonesia

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    "Improved" Whitehouse security

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    "Paint me like one of your Italian Plumbers~"

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    For anyone on PS5 wondering how to play Hitman HD collection if they’ve downloaded it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    After rinsing Hitman and Hitman 2, I thought it was time for me to actually play some of the originals ��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:24 AM PST

    Dont mess with the angry clown 47!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    HITMAN VR will be shown here live

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    What a view, what a mission. Masterpiece.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Street Photography of Hitman (Part 2)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Hitman 3 VR requires PS4 version of game on PS5

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I couldn't see anything previously on the sub, so apologies if I missed it, but just thought I'd let you guys know if you weren't aware. Because it's the PSVR technology from the PS4 that lets it be VR, then VR on the PS5 only works if you're using the PS4 version of the game, because the backwards compatibility allows PSVR with work on the PS5. So if you get the PS5 version of Hitman 3, VR won't work on it, because the PS4's PSVR is incompatible with the PS5 version of the game. There's a similar situation with No Man's Sky in VR on the PS5 as well.

    TL;DR: If you plan on playing Hitman 3 in VR on the PS5, you must buy the PS4 version of the game.

    submitted by /u/Elliot_5106
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman, Everywhere at the end of time

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    The Black Knight of Colorado

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I don’t understand a lot of stuff about the npc’s

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    I don't get how I'm supposed to kill a target without being spotted. Like, I understand I can use opportunities to get a target alone, but it's nearly impossible to do it my own way sometimes. Usually npc's will just walk around one area of the map. For example, Ken Morgan just walks around the front of the hotel, to the ketchen, front desk, etc, and just walks around there. The only way to get him alone would be to do an opportunity, which doesn't feel creative enough, or to throw a coin or something to sloppily get him alone. He's rarely around anywhere that I could trigger an accident kill, either. NPC's need more movement all around the map, honestly.

    submitted by /u/Chermelo
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep yourself from getting bored of the same mission?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    After many years of not being able to play the game, I've recently downloaded the free trial of the Nightcall mission in Hitman 2. Absolutely loved it; the setting and atmosphere reminded me just how much of a good franchise Hitman is. Managed to complete the mission pretty easily and without many issues.

    Having done that, I couldn't help but think to myself: now that I've finished the mission, what now? The initial walkthrough creates mystery as its your first time and you don't yet know the movement pattern of the target/security, but now that I've been through the level and know what happens and when, I feel like its just going to be like Ground Hog day when I replay: wait for target to arrive, wait for them to go shower, wait until they go bed etc etc.

    I know Hitman is meant to be one of the most replay-able games out there, so how do you personally keep yourself from getting bored of the same mission. Raise the difficulty? Try and find other ways of killing the target?

    submitted by /u/Andreyy007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment