• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Hitman just another normal day in sapienza

    Hitman just another normal day in sapienza


    just another normal day in sapienza

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    A Man that can't draw tries to draw a sieger 300 ghost

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Unused Disguises of Hitman: Head of Security (Hawke's Bay)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Can I start with Hitman 2 ( 2018 ) right off ?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I'm planning on playing Hitman 2 , but I have never played any Hitman games before ! If I start directly with Hitman 2 ( 2018 ) , will I understand the story or is there anything I should know ?

    submitted by /u/Bird_Rick
    [link] [comments]

    Installing issues

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    So I bought Hitman 2 GOLD EDITION

    Everything was fine for a month played the whole thing upside down, did all the fun stuff so I figured it was time to catch on Hitman 2 since it has a Legacy reissue with all the good stuff remastered etc

    I did and oh boy what did I got myself into?

    I installed it but when I went back into Hitman 2 menu to play it through there only one mission and one cutscene was available! So I looked around, saw A LOT of negative feedback on the reviews of the product on the Xbox store and someone through it all said you just have to manually do it on the add ons options

    To which I went into, but nothing, the stuff just downloads from 0 to 100% in a blink and stays afterwards in the queue of to be installed, everything still red on the menu

    So I had it right I uninstall everything I thought maybe the Hitman 1 after Hitman 2 messed up it even tho that don't make sense

    Spent two entire days and nights having to reinstall both beasts

    Once done, restart the console, check on the installs on the add ons menus for both, Hitman 1 says there's still 3 stuff to install (to which it does the same error mentioned above) and Hitman 2 has 9 of them, nice

    But whatever I launch Hitman 2, look into Hitman 1 campaign and before you know it, the same old shit everything red but that one mission and cut scene

    But now here's the twist: I go have a peep back into Hitman 2 campaign curious if it keeps all the progressed I had done before i reinstalled it, AND EVERYTHING IS RED! I CANNOT EVEN PLAY THIS ONE EITHER ANYMORE! only two bonus missions made it through

    I go and start Hitman 1 to see if its campaign is also unavailable through there but no, it is available! well, for the most part, there's like 5 missions in red

    So ... what do I do now? I've tried everything, went back to the shop menu of Hitman 2, looked on the legacy pack, says it's installed, same with Hitman 1, Hitman 2 gold edition everything ...

    This is a chore, it my third day of going through this bullshit I know you guys prolly had this a lot but I'm losing it, please make a miracle happen

    submitted by /u/metaldetox
    [link] [comments]

    I guess the stage crew came in smartly dressed today.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    How would you guys film a movie about agent 47? What would your movie look like?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Im asking this question because hollywood tried to make 2 movies about agent 47 and both failed, miserably. As fans of the franchise, I feel like we all know agent 47 better than anyone who hasnt played hitman. So Im curious as to how you all would make a movie about agent 47.

    submitted by /u/Jiancuizon
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly does Blood money's difficulty settings mean by "Agency Assistance?"

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I noticed that's used in the main menu but I couldn't find anything about it, was it a cut feature and the Long-arms crates would have been in more convinent locations on lower difficulties? (Such as on Easy the ICA Crate on Death on the missepi would have been the crate next to the stairs leading to Skip Muldoon's room instead of in the room opposite the engine room.)

    submitted by /u/Samz707
    [link] [comments]

    I Regret Playing Blood Money First

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Blood money was the first hitman game i played. Now i can't get into the earlier games cause the gameplay is pretty dated compared to blood money.

    submitted by /u/Falalalup
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a pitstop?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Contract: not even hello

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hitman blood money help?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    So I have blood money steam version, and i use Statman tracker. But i don't have two screens, so i tried using Ontopreplica for Statman but when i am in game fullscreen statman is not showing? Can someone help me fix this?

    submitted by /u/su-kill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment