• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Hitman Stopped playing The Author so I could paint it. This map feels so scenic

    Hitman Stopped playing The Author so I could paint it. This map feels so scenic


    Stopped playing The Author so I could paint it. This map feels so scenic

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    When someone touches your keyboard in 2020

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    IO is giving away 47K hitman keys!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    "Silent" Assassin Nuclear Bomb

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    You blow up ONE LITTLE PODIUM and everybody loses their minds

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I know I didn't have to, but felt like poisoning both at the same time.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Just finished Absolution, and it’s better than I thought (still the worst game in the series)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Ok, I'll admit it, Absolution barely feels like a hitman game, and I pray IO never does anything like it again, but there were some things I liked about it. The biggest thing was the story. I wish that the hitman games had more story, that's one of the reasons why I thought blood money was so perfect. Absolution clearly sacrificed gameplay for story, but I think that one day IO could work such a story in to a regular Hitman game. Another thing was the combat. The whole marking targets and killing thing wasn't really necessary, but i love human shields. Also I love how fake surrendering actually puts the guard into a human shield, instead of knocking them out (it makes the feature actually helpful). Overall, I think the gameplay wasn't great, and I'm glad they went back to normal with hitman 2016, but I wish that some of the combat elements and the more complex plot make an appearance in future games.

    submitted by /u/GoatNoisesReeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Can't poison Perez in the bank's upstairs security office (PS4)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I've been playing contracts in the bank, and in a few different contracts now I've encountered this same problem: If I poison Perez's drink, he picks the glass up, sort of starts to go to take a drink, but stops and puts it back down instead and leaves the security office. So if a contract specifies a consumed poison elimination, I can't correctly complete the contract.

    Can anyone else duplicate this result?

    edit: So I know his path through the bank, of course. I followed him and found the second opportunity to poison him in the teller cage in the lobby. The drinking behavior when he got there ended up being exactly the same as the upstairs opportunity; the animation basically aborts before he drinks, whether I poison the glass or not. Same result after closing and restarting the game.

    submitted by /u/exveebrawn
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated item?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Which item you use do you think is underrated? For me it's the EMP charge key ring. So useful I find on some maps!

    submitted by /u/GamingSoldier135
    [link] [comments]

    So Easter quarantine is here!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Easter Quarantine time means weird and wacky challenges! Go nuts, leave challenges in the comments as well as weird load outs for any map of your choice! (Xbox player)

    submitted by /u/GamingSoldier135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment