• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Hitman IRT to the post about the humor throughout the series, I found gold outside of the Sapienza cafe

    Hitman IRT to the post about the humor throughout the series, I found gold outside of the Sapienza cafe


    IRT to the post about the humor throughout the series, I found gold outside of the Sapienza cafe

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Will the next hitman be the last of the series? I hope not because i love these games so much.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    "You have something on your face, let me get it off for you."

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Whittleton Creek - All The Angry Lawn Man's Dialogue

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Trying out the new poll option. What was your favourite Hitman 2 (2018) level?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hitman Season 3 Fan-made "Roadmap": Chapter 2 (info in comments)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    PC players, could you test something for me please? (very easy and quick)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Hello PC players,

    Could you please test something very easy for me?

    Please could you start the Paris level, let the cutscene play, then see what your frame rate is once the cutscene ends? Don't move Agent 47 or the camera, I just want to know the frame rate you get in that specific location/position. You might need to wait a few seconds for the frames to level out once the cutscene ends.

    If you could please test at 1080p that would be much appreciated.

    I recently bought a gaming PC and wanted to compare.

    Thanks very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/TioNomada
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play the older HITMAN games on PC with a gamepad? (Switch Pro Controller)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Pure Chemistry bugged on A House Built on Sand?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    So I am playing through the legacy pack on Hitman 2 and I'm currently playing A House Built on Sand. I played it in Hitman 2016 and know how to do the challenges, yet when I killed Kong Tuo Kwang with the gas lamp explosion the challenge completion didn't pop up for me. I tried finishing the mission as well as staying close to the target, but still nothing. I even did exactly the same thing I did in Hitman 2016 and also did the exact same thing as MrFreeze's tutorial. Is it just bugged or am I doing something wrong here?

    Edit: eventhough I tried three or four times to get this to work yesterday. This morning I tried again and did the exact same thing and it popped up on the first try. Still thank you to those who tried to help.

    submitted by /u/CallMeMaMef18
    [link] [comments]

    1min30 seconds, Sapienza, that you? Hahahaha..

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment