• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Hitman To 2019

    Hitman To 2019


    To 2019

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    I can't unsee it.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Hitman :Hokkaido

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Your target is the world renown infiltration master, Santa.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Delicious Donuts :D - Undoubtedly one of the most iconic phrase and mission of blood money

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    Santa Claus relaxing before his big day

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    I finally have the cash to pick it up

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    The gang in Colorado seem to be casing Sapienza

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Best Friends

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Happy Fourth Advent Sunday from IOI!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    On the ninth day of Christmas, my hitman killed for me … 9 ladies (gassed 'em), 8 maids Sicilian, 7 cops from Whi'lton, 6 jeaned Bombayans …

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    The Stowaway: SA SO noKO

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    How well do you know the game's mechanics? [Another PC puzzle contract]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Help please

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    I'm just doing world of tomorrow and I can't figure out how to kill the virus

    submitted by /u/Swiggitu
    [link] [comments]

    How to buy the legacy pack for $20?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Everyone is saying that, if you own hitman 2, then the legacy pack for hitman 1 is only $20, but in the game, when I click on that, it takes me to the Microsoft store that has it for 60. The reason it's so much is because it also comes with hitman 2, but I obviously already own it. I can't figure out how to get the rest of the contents on their own

    Also, if my brother owns the first one on his PS4, can I get the legacy pack free?

    submitted by /u/nukedbrain
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been thinking about contracts mode...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    I think contracts mode is a flawless idea. The thought of being able to mark your own targets and set special conditions is cool and all but I think it's time for an expansion. It's been practically untouched from the transition from HITMAN 2016 to HITMAN 2. And I would like to see some additions.

    In a select few escalations the player is forced to start where the devs set (the GOTY escalations with the Clown, cowboy and raven outfit) they were unique locations and a select disguise. This would be cool to add in contracts mode, where the player can go to any blending spot and use instinct to set it as a starting location in any outfit/ disguise, this should of course be optional for the creator of the contact. The player can be forced to start in this helpful/ unhelpful location depending on how the contract is designed.

    Another thing I would like to see added as an option would be the ability to restrict loadouts and agency pickups. Doing this can create a challenge for the player to overcome. It can be just like Japan before mastery level 20 and Miami before mastery level 2. I understand people can argue that this would create too much restriction and be a waste of mastery in other locations and not being able to use your equipment and I agree to an extent if you would say that but you have the choice of adding it as the creator or the choice of not playing the contract as the player.

    My next point is to be able to manipulate the game world. It would be cool if we could remove certain NPCs from the game, not killing them but just deleting them, removing some containers and cameras and even recording stations. We could also maybe add some cameras, more specially the cameras that would be present in master difficulty. Also add to certain guards inventory giving them weapons from your own inventory (disregarding sniper rifles), we could even give them certain keys and other items to again compensate from the restrictive loadouts. I can see how this could send the glacier 2 engine to its knees but it's worth a shot on Io's behalf.

    Another point is removing certain exits, instead of doing the old 'there's only one exit point' we should be able to make certain exit pints unavailable, pretty self explanatory. How this could be executed is when you eliminate your targets just go to the exit point you don't want and use instinct then press a button to turn it off/on/locked to give a challenge.

    Also just like the Raven escalation in Marrakesh we should be able to add our own agency pickup that can come up as an objective to help the player, if you don't recall in that escalation 47 had to retrieve a Sieger 3000 Ghost, but since he was not able to start with a brief case due to his forced starting location to have a pre set disguise it made the mission pretty cool. If we could add things like that in pre set locations or even locations on our own it would be amazing.

    Adding and removing enforces could be cool but also abused, maybe a limit on how many there can be so you can manipulate/ swap whose am enforcer.

    Adding restricted and hostile areas. Could provide a huge challenge but I can imagine it may be hard to set where's where but would provide some interesting suit only contracts.

    Contract thumbnails! Io should add a camera mode so we can take pictures in a frozen mode to make a thumbnail to stick on your contract just like the 12 days of contracts. Make them more interesting then seeing the same faces over and over again.

    Lighting, we should be able to change the time of day on every location. Change 'The World of Tomorrow' to 'landslide's lighting for some cool affects.

    Please consider adding to this or give the ideas some constructive feedback because I would like to see what the community thinks about these.

    submitted by /u/SuperiorSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2, Why do I only have the first level?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    I have the physical disc on XBox One, I went and downloaded all game add ons, and still I only have the first level at Hawke's Bay, it tells me to get Miami if I want to move on, what the hell?

    submitted by /u/ClintEastwood41
    [link] [comments]

    A new life vs Whittleton Creek

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    I finished the Whittleton map today,and I was so happy to see myself in the blood money again. I remember I was prox. 16 years old when I was playing with BM and this was my fav. map. It was so nostalgic playing today, I had spent at least 2 hours just to see the whole neighbourhood * sniper on the treehouse and kill that bitch!

    submitted by /u/balazs094
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why Holiday Hoarders won’t let you save?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    It's really annoying having to redo the entire run of collecting things and waiting for the propane kill just to mess up the timing and do it all over again. I seem to recall it let you save in the 2016 version

    submitted by /u/TearintimeOG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment