• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Hitman Here is my final Pixel Art of Hitman, hope you like it !

    Hitman Here is my final Pixel Art of Hitman, hope you like it !


    Here is my final Pixel Art of Hitman, hope you like it !

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    In defence of the enforcer in Paris

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    I'm talking about the enforcer at the party that can see through 47's default suit.

    Given the fact that the last time 47 visited Paris there were numerous SWAT teams on his tail, and there was a lot of fuss around him, it makes sense that at least one person in the whole city would still remember him. The enforcer could be an ex-SWAT member or simply one of the people that knew about his existence at the time. This just came through my mind and i thought i would share it here

    submitted by /u/themarkedone30
    [link] [comments]

    On the tenth day of Christmas, my hitman killed for me ... 10 docs a-bleeding

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Body Hidden +150

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Got all classic challenges

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    Guard interactions depending on what suit you are wearing

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    I was recently playing as santa on the golden handshake and noticed when approaching the restricted areas the guards would make Christmas puns and thought it was great that ioi added that, and I want to know what other suits have special lines from the guards

    submitted by /u/yaboi2709
    [link] [comments]

    Men are so eas...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Ok but imagine Santa going John wick Mode?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Please help me with 'Oh Deer'

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    The game's clearly not being honest with the criteria for this challenge, and it's getting unbearable to replay the entire mission (because I can't save). I have a number of questions:

    1. Can I knock the targets out before blowing them up?
    2. Do I have to kill both of them with one explosion?
    3. Where exactly can I kill them for the challenge to unlock? I don't know what the hell "after they return empty handed" is supposed to mean.

    I despise this challenge pack, and I wish there was another way to unlock the Santa suit. Never needed a video guide to help me with anything in this game until this one.

    submitted by /u/MikHoest
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Xbox Users

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Does anyone know when the sale for the Hitman 2 version of the GOTY Legacy Pack is ending? I want to get it, but it would be helpful to know if I could get it on the 25th.

    submitted by /u/Meyousus
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman Codename 47 looks glitched and disjointed

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Hitman Codename 47 looks glitched and disjointed

    I bought the game on GOG. It doesn't work in Direct3D or OpenGL, so it won't let me pick most options and it looks completely disjointed.

    https://preview.redd.it/29iy9iye3h641.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=b8247ccba1cf12e0f51a135cc0689ab0b6fa76b5

    submitted by /u/CrisWithoutH
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Money Glitch ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Just got Hitman HD Enhanced Collection and Blood Money is just bad.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    The controls are literally the worst. The game doesn't even tell you what they are or let you change them. It took me five minutes to figure out how to throw the coin to distract the guards. And I can't even do some of the actions. They don't show up.

    submitted by /u/soulsurviv0r111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment