• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Hitman Don't Mess with Caruso's Bodygaurds!

    Hitman Don't Mess with Caruso's Bodygaurds!


    Don't Mess with Caruso's Bodygaurds!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Hitman 3 needs to have dual wielding it was so badass and fit agent 47

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Did i do it right?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Somebody is excited for hitman VR!!!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Need to shake HITMAN2 up while you wait for HITMANIII? The HITMAN randomizer mod now allows custom rules! Play your way!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    The download:

    https://github.com/warriorstar-orion/ZHM5Randomizer/releases/tag/preview4

    Now, alongside the hardcoded randomizers in the DLL, there's CUSTOM modes for NPC and world inventories. Just use a handful of strings to configure the randomization you want!

    For example, if you only want NPCs to spawn with HX-10s and Octane Booster:

    [Custom.NPC] allowed_words = ["hx-10", "octane"] ignored_words = [] 

    If you want everything but melee weapons and explosives to spawn in the world:

    [Custom.World] allowed_words = [] ignored_words = ["melee", "explosives"] 

    Thank you to the original author of ZHM5Randomizer, u/PascalTheAnalyst, for all their work, and updating their mod to work with the latest release version of HITMAN2!

    submitted by /u/hrsmns
    [link] [comments]

    a better place

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    [Release] Guard's Weapon Replacement Mod (OFFLINE)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    an idiot kicks a pizza box around for 5 minutes in hitman 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Paris mass murder.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Can I get my HITMAN 1 progress from Epic Game Store into my HITMAN 2 in Steam?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Then I could perhaps play the legacy missions in my HITMAN 2 in Steam without buying HITMAN 1 in Steam.

    submitted by /u/alphenliebe
    [link] [comments]

    Found this Hitman Blood Money parody video from old Youtube days, just thought of sharing this.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    If I cause an accident with the sniper but don’t hit the target directly does that still count towards Sniper Assassin?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Hello, help me find Hitman game I played when I was little please.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Hi, so long story short, when I was little we coudn't afford buying games so we played only demoes with my brother all the time. Recently Freefom Fighters came out on steam and I remembered playing that game demo over and over again. So while I'm playing this, I also remembered we had Hitman game demo which we played a lot and was very similar to Freedom Fighters (at least that's what my 15 year old memory tells me). It was a mission somewhere in arctic, with Russians, ice, glaciers and frozen ships ... I don't really follow Hitman releases so I'm super confused about the titles and numbering, does anyone know which Hitman in the series this game is? I'm thinking maybe there was also mission on airport in the demo with heavy cargo airplane, but that I might confuse with something else ...

    Can anyone help me? I'd like to play it again, thanks.

    submitted by /u/IceCreamYouScream92
    [link] [comments]

    HOW TO CARRY 2 PROPANE TANKS AT THE SAME TIME - for the people that didn’t realise you can do this

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Recently finsished Hitman 2016 after getting for free on the Epic Games store, just bought the complete Hitman 2 on Steam since it was on sale, really excited to get in to it.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I hadn't actually played any Hitman games prior to Hitman 2016 but I loved every minute of it, so I was glad to get Hitman 2. I'm looking forward to getting in to it, but I wasn't able to determine by my googling; how similar is it to 2016 Hitman? To my understanding Hitman 2 is an awesome expansion of an already awesome game, so I'm excited to play more levels in the saga, but how much did they change from 2016 Hitman?

    submitted by /u/2fuzzy2dizzy
    [link] [comments]

    What are some moments in game did you find interesting while completing a mission?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I was completing my Vampire Magician challenges and came across an auction staff who was chatting with his buddy. He was talking about how the guards always frisk you and seem to have forgotten you even though he saw you come through a second ago, "Like a video game". I found this very meta and funny which deviated me from my mission.

    Now if you excuse me, I have to blow up a security guard.

    submitted by /u/Fresh70
    [link] [comments]

    Do you pay attention to the storyline and cutscenes?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Evolution of HITMAN Games 2000 - 2021

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    WR For non target kills in hitman 2016?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    This banker must change profession to circus performer , i'm sure he will earn more money

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    SGAIL SASO SNIPER ASSASSIN IMPROVED STRAT

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hi, Could anybody make the background of this art piece white instead of grey ?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    What is HiTMAN'S Networth?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I'm sorry if it has been asked before. But I was wondering if we knew how much he's been wired, after dispatching all those targets in his career.

    submitted by /u/Forlorn_Cyborg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment