• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Hitman After many grinds, restarts, and frustrations, I've finally done it! All classics unlocked

    Hitman After many grinds, restarts, and frustrations, I've finally done it! All classics unlocked


    After many grinds, restarts, and frustrations, I've finally done it! All classics unlocked

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Have been grinding out this SA for Paris [Tech Crew] and finally nailed down a PB of 36 Seconds [Professional/PS5]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    It is what it is

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    I appreciate the design choice

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    I just found out that this exists.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    IOI really nailed the aesthetics with this map

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Should I ask for refund?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    I just bought the newest Hitman game, but my PC makes very loud noises while playing it despite being labeled as 'stealth'. Why would developers lie like that?

    submitted by /u/Chava_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Why IOI, Why?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    (slowly backs out of room)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Idk about you guys but Out-of-Bounds areas make me really excited for Project 007; IOI will do and have always done great in level design imo.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I have so many questions...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Did some muffin boosting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    The "Estate Wines" challenge doesn't unlock when you pick up the three bottles

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I have done every So/Sa/Pro in Hitman 2016, without using the internet (That’s why some methods are a bit unconventional)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    The Marinello Motivation Escalation for the Isle of Sgail is clearly supposed to be played with the Sieker 1 pistol, as you can even use it to get a target to open a locked door for you, although it isn't even unlocked on this map.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Formula 1 actually announced a street race in miami for 2022 today which (presumably) will look a lot like the Miami Level. In Interviews, the creators and especially the chief level designer said that F1 was a big inspiration so I found fhis quite interesting.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Providence poster I made

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I made a short Lego Hitman stop motion trailer, I plan on making a series where Agent 47 goes around Lego City completing contracts. (This is my first Lego stop motion I’ve made)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Escalation Briefings:

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    So something I feel is lacking for some of the escalations are briefings so, I decided to have some fun with making briefings of my own for some of the escalations. Not all, but some I feel have potential for missions. First up is the Asmodeus Waltz Deluxe Escalation! I suggest starting at level 3 for the briefing to be complete. Let me know what you think!

    Escalation: Asmodeus Waltz

    Briefing:

    Good morning 47, during the construction of the Berj Al Ghazali, several workers claim to have seen a man dressed in a gold suit and a gold devils mask roaming the area and then vanishing without explanation. The workers started calling him Asmodeus, and rumors began to swirl ever since. Our client, a competitor to Omar Al Ghazali, wishes to use these rumors against him in an attempt to tarnish the Al Ghazali name. Dressing up as this Asmodeus, our client requests you eliminate the talkative workers and create controversy and a media nightmare for the Al Ghazali's, but beware, some swear by Asmodeus' presence, and he just may be watching!

    submitted by /u/phillycheesed05
    [link] [comments]

    I was doing some master sniper contract when I saw that I was escaping on the invisible boat mobile

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    So I poison Soto.. he says nope and walks on water.. (sorry for cellphone pics)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Hitman 3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying hitman 3 and 2 to get some more maps. Can you just buy both and then they wil sinc up which progress and maps? And is it whorth getting hitman 3 deluxe edition for escalation? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jacobwitg
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for it... ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment