• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Hitman Never played hitman before but decided to start off on master difficulty. I’m just leaving a mess wherever I go lol

    Hitman Never played hitman before but decided to start off on master difficulty. I’m just leaving a mess wherever I go lol


    Never played hitman before but decided to start off on master difficulty. I’m just leaving a mess wherever I go lol

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    A chloroform-immune guard keeps waking up his buddies who are not immune to chloroform

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Hey Lois, remember that one time I worked for the ICA?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Which Hitman fan are you?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I logged onto Hitman today and was greeted with a nice surprise

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Found out that you can use the muffin-suitcase trick to travel from the penthouse to the atrium in Dubai without dying.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Ugh.. can't believe I was carrying all that stuff around with me

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Dartmoor has a reference to Alexander Cayne, US traitor and fishing enthusiast from Blood Money

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Kenobi 47

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    A good look at Old 47 from the closed alpha, because I couldn't find one posted on here. He used to be incredibly detailed, and I really like the model personally. I think it reminds me of the Blood Money box art. You can see a lot of Bateson in there, too.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    The providence Heralds had a pretty explosive time partying

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Hitman 1 is cheaper than Hitman Acess Pack

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Should I just but Hitman 1 since its in sale for cheaper than buying the acces pack off Hitman 3 store?

    Would it give me the access pack?

    submitted by /u/Republican-Atheist
    [link] [comments]

    H3’s theme is definitely gonna be nostalgic in the future

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, this is my first post in this sub

    Anyway, I only bought Hitman 3 a few days ago but i'm already in love with the menu theme. I'd love to know what the lyrics to the theme are (purely out of interest) but after looking around online myself I can't find anything, not in Latin (which I assume it is) or any translation

    If anyone here knows what it says or where I could find it, it would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Olsticks
    [link] [comments]

    Dartmoor without moving the right stick (SASO nohud)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Looking for Mods for HiTMAN (2016)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Is there just no modding community for the first game in the trilogy? I've looked everywhere and there's not even the vaguest mention of it at all.

    submitted by /u/metreu
    [link] [comments]

    A random perfectly timed moment in my life just happened

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I was listening to the Hitman soundtrack in online school because I was bored, and as my teacher said, "Ok guys class is over have a nice weekend!" the hitman accomplished music started playing, and I felt like a badass.

    submitted by /u/Jums12
    [link] [comments]

    If any of you are looking to buy the GOTY Legacy pack on Xbox Microsoft Store it’s on sale for about $20 right now

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Hitman 3 sold 300% better than Hitman 2 - PCGamer

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Hitman but star wars

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    When you clean up your room fast before Mom comes in

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Your thoughts??

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Additional footage of Old 47 after I remembered freecam, plus Morroco's improved lighting. Does him a little better justice. Sorry for the crappy camera work, I'm operating two sticks with one hand. Yeah, I could record it with shadowplay, sue me.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Bigmooney06 Easter egg

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever witnessed the Bigmooney06 Easter egg on Miami that unlocks when you killed everyone and return to the stands?

    submitted by /u/swishswooshSwiss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment