• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Hitman RIP

    Hitman RIP


    RIP

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Fear the headless shadow of 47

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:08 PM PST

    When you are tired of being stealthy

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Phantom Defender

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Felt obligated to post my Chef time...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Finally arrived after 6 months!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Maybe everyone else knew this and I’m a fool. But I think I found Amos dexter (the cowboy guy from Hokkaido) in isle of sgail

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    The best feeling in Ghost Mode is when you pull off a sniper shot

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Completed 'The Chef' Elusive Target with SA rating, but didn't receive the Terminus Suit?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    legacy ET Hitman 2

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    So are the legacy ET in HITMAN 2 finished?

    submitted by /u/Eleven1147
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm quite late to the party having only just downloaded Hitman 2016 on my Xbox One. I've also downloaded Hitman 2 and intend to play that after finishing the 2016 game.

    I have also noticed that the original ?levels/ missions are included in Hitman 2 as "Legacy". Is there a way of merging the save game data that I have already created on Hitman 2016 in to Hitman 2?

    Any help is very much appreciated.

    EDIT: Also, in what order should I do things? Like, do I complete all the base missions first or each location including bonus missions and escalation contracts etc?

    submitted by /u/ThatJamie999
    [link] [comments]

    Which target in the Hitman series is your favourite, and why?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I am interested to find out, which target people likes killing (or just likes in general) the most

    submitted by /u/BeeDate
    [link] [comments]

    Fucking hell, throwing those octane boosters is so satisfying to do.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    When I first found these, I thought they we're just normal things you could throw. But when I threw one at someone, it exploded. So nice

    submitted by /u/OlixsHD
    [link] [comments]

    Targets always puking in trashcans?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Has this always been the case or did something change? I'm trying the current elusive target and the guy exclusively pukes in tash cans. He won't even give a porcelain throne a shot.

    submitted by /u/dontnormally
    [link] [comments]

    Re-downloading Hitman

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    I'm re-downloading Hitman (2016), and I see there are "Legacy" versions of each level, will I need to download these + the original level packs or do the Legacy packs overwrite the original packs, so I would only need to download the Legacy versions? I hope this makes sense

    submitted by /u/SeeeBas17
    [link] [comments]

    Silent assassin not unlocking terminus suit.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    I completed the chef with a silent assassin rating and yet it didn't complete the challenge or give me the suit. Poison elimination btw.

    submitted by /u/CLASSIC299
    [link] [comments]

    Well. Ain't that glitch! Trying to do SA/SO and this happened

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    All Miami Classic challenges in one go. I love this cheeky spot!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    If you sit just right it is a human shield

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Picked up the Hitman bundle on Steam. Just finished Hitman: Contracts. Wanted to let the community know that the older games aged well.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I figured this would be good information for those of you who are maybe into the newest games in the franchise, but haven't yet played the older titles.

    Yeah, the graphics are a little primitive, the AI is a little dumb, and the sound design is very 2004, but Contracts is still great. The core Hitman gameplay loop is still very present, and the controls are pretty tight.

    I will warn you that Contracts' story is a little confusing for those of us who haven't played/don't remember the first game in the series. It's nothing that some quick googling couldn't sort out. I really enjoy the gameplay of the series and I had a good time doing the individual missions in Contracts, despite not fully understanding the larger story context.

    For those of you familiar with the story/lore of the series, is it worth paying attention to as I move on to later titles?

    submitted by /u/Tis_A_Fine_Barn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment