• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Hitman Finally unlocked the Slogmaster 34 in Siberia.

    Hitman Finally unlocked the Slogmaster 34 in Siberia.


    Finally unlocked the Slogmaster 34 in Siberia.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:51 PM PST

    I FINALLY got the suit I wanted

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Here's what your hideout looked like back in Blood Money

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Nothing here on my end either command.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Two Bank Suit ideas:

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    47 has a balaclava while wearing a suit with normal leather gloves.

    He has a red woolen tie with a generic black suit.

    Or

    Reservoir Dogs reference, black sunglasses, skinny white tie, black suit and no gloves.

    submitted by /u/Russ14nb0t
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing that can stop an elite assassin... the T-Pose (bug)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:45 AM PST

    First time playing ghost mode, its great. Made more fun by glitches.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    UK Players - Expansion Pass Sale (3 days only)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Sapienza telescope kill does NOT count as Sniper Assassin?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    I spent the last two hours trying to figure out why I wasn't getting my SA/SO/SnA. I checked the detailed score section and it only showed one ballistic kill, so I had to revise my run and kill Caruso by catching him alone with the video tape, then move on to Francesca.

    Is this intentional or a bug? Because I think in Hitman 2016 it did count.

    submitted by /u/inightyDAB
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47 has gone mobile for a real challenge

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Wanna get back to playing Hitman. Should I buy HITMAN 2?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    I wanted to get back to playing HITMAN. I've still got HITMAN 2016 to finish but I was wondering if I should just buy the new HITMAN 2.

    Is HITMAN 2 such an improvement over HITMAN 2016? I'm hesitant for the price. If it's not going to be much different then I'll stick to the 2016 one and wait for a sale or something.

    submitted by /u/Luckyno
    [link] [comments]

    Drown the Swamp (PC ID: 1-02-8135401-51)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Can the banana be an unlockable?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Granted I haven't been keeping track of the last few updates but that thing on Haven Island is so much fun. Any chance we could get it as an unlockable to take on all maps?

    submitted by /u/LordManders
    [link] [comments]

    Funny bug, but an elusive target is a target.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Gotta day, actually fuck The Chef

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Probably one of the worst elusive targets yet. I guess the idea of having sporadic and random AI sounds good on paper, but in execution it turned out very poorly since all u really need to do is set up traps for where he goes, or even easier just rush to poison the caviar and wait about 5 minutes. Plus I just beat it with a SA until some random NPC who was a enforcer for no fucking reason spotted me so I lost the SA which honestly feels undeserved and very unfair. Fuck this guy.

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea if hitman 2 will be ported over to mac like hitman 1 was?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    My Suspicion bar won't stop rising

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I am playing Death on The Mississippi on Professional mode, and after I kill the second Gator Gang member by throwing into the steam equipment, my suspicion bar keeps going between red and yellow. Anybody know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/pathicc_star
    [link] [comments]

    Doing school project on religious symbolism in Hitman

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Hey I'm doing a school project on finding religious symbols in media, and I obviously chose hitman, I already found symbolism of the Cross, and Church(Hitman 2 SA) and I also found symbolism in the dove. Any others?

    Update: While doing research I found out that the eye in the ICA logo is called the eye of providence in christianity, Just like how the Ica was working with providence, Whats really cool is that they've been using this logo since c47.

    submitted by /u/manhkn
    [link] [comments]

    I heard a rumor of IO added a setting to remove bloom/ flair, is this true?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    The one save system on Master difficulty really pisses me off (though likely not why you would think). Short rant.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    I'm playing Master on Colorado, mopping up some challenges. I save, then a bit later realize I saved in at inopportune time/area, so I restart.

    I proceed to take out 3 targets, and go to save before the fourth, only to realize I can't save since I had a prior file on a completely different run.

    Of course I choke and botch the mission, and I'm back to square one.

    I had to exit to main menu, load a game on a different difficulty, save over my Master Colorado file, exit to menu, then load Master Colorado again to be able to save. It seems like a minor hassle, but combined with the load times it felt like forever.

    /Rant I guess, but I gotta ask, is there any way to bypass doing this? I know it's ONE save on Master, but do I really have to follow those steps to save a different run on the same level?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    My Hitman 2 GOTY Legacy Pack is trying to redownload on steam.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    I got the Hitman GOTY Legacy pack for hitman 2. I tried to start the game but now it is trying to reinstall the entire DLC. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I tried to verify the files to no avail. I have also let it download for about 30 minutes to see if it will find the files in the folder which are 100% there.

    submitted by /u/Anon0112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment