• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Hitman The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

    Hitman The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday


    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Is Allan even still working at IOI?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Nice route for Mumbai SA (3 explosion accidents in 2:53)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    So, I tried starting Statman with the retail version of Hitman: Blood Money. There seems to be a problem...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Haven Island Ambience / ASMR

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    I'm not able to unlock the ICA tripwire mine even after getting SA on the escalation.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:22 AM PST

    I'm playing the escalation on the legacy ICA training mode with the boat and I managed to finish the mission with an SA rank but I didnt unlock the reward. Is there a way around this bug?

    submitted by /u/iwannabethisguy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you unlock a katana in this game? (Hitman 2016)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    I heard you could in Hitman 2 but i was wondering if you could in the first game?

    submitted by /u/Stormyku-
    [link] [comments]

    Mumbai Suit/Silent/Sniper Master Speedrun 6:48

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    The Phantom Suit

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Just got the game a while ago and I have been enjoying Hitman! I have the GOTY edition and i haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time. I have seen the challenge for the phantom suit and I would love to get it so far I'm 22 kills in but waiting ages for multiplayer matches just kills! I was wondering if anybody on this sub would like to join me and help me out on this mission and possibly help each other out to! Feel free to comment down so we can add each other and play!

    submitted by /u/SCG_RECOIL
    [link] [comments]

    Something about the forced online that has always bothered me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I do understand the whole idea of having the shared contracts etc. etc. and I have made my peace with the always online system.

    However, I was always thinking that if all progress data is online anyway, would it not be cool to have access to that data via browser? It would just take an additional user interface on the same server, so it would not be much of a deal.

    More often than not I find myself watching MrFreeze2244, Badabooom or someone on Youtube and at that point I want to know/check if I have already done a certain challenge or not.

    That way, the always online system would be a much bigger benefit to the players, I think.

    Do you guys agree or is it a terrible idea?

    submitted by /u/peco_haj
    [link] [comments]

    ''Well let me show you..''

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    You can just smell the beery Porta Porry runoff

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Can I still get 100%?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    So I'm trying to 100% all maps and I'm starting with Miami. I've come back after a while of not playing hitman2 and there are these special assignments that come with some expansion pack and there's a lot of challenges about a target that I haven't bought, so obviously it's impossible for me to complete them. So can I still get 100% on the maps without buying the really expensive expansion?

    submitted by /u/OraNgeJuiCe230
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 47

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Help with glitch that crashes game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I recently got hitman 2 on pc and everything was fine until I got to the Mumbai level. Then the game started crashing to desktop from within the level with no apparent reason why. Has anyone experienced this or know how to deal with this glitch?

    submitted by /u/Gaunt-03
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having problems on PS4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    So I have had hitman 1 and 2 since they came out.

    Around 2 months ago I uninstalled to make way for some newer games as I didn't play it as much.

    Now, I want to play again so have installed, but none of hitman 1 maps are appearing?

    It says I don't actually have the package (even though I do) and that I must purchase it however when directed to the store it says it doesn't exist anymore.

    Does anyone have this problem? I'm not particularly fussed about the progress I had I just want to play the maps :(

    TIA

    submitted by /u/PopperDilly
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for new item

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    It's crazy that they haven't added a cloraphorm rag that is like knocking someone out but they wake up and it could be used to trigger some cooler events.

    submitted by /u/teddydustbunny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment