• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Hitman My own easter egg!

    Hitman My own easter egg!


    My own easter egg!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    My own easter egg!

    So, i have my own little easter egg in Hitman 2 But I'm certain non of you will believe me haha.
    I've only seen someone talk about it once on a Hitman forum so now I'm just gonna post it myself. Here's the story!

    A friend of mine (David) who's an author, had a book reception. The party ended up at my place and I was introduced to his girlfriend Hilde. Hilde is a graphic designer at IOI. We talked about Hitman scene I love the games and thought it was really cool she worked there. I asked if she ever played "Blood money" (which is my favourite) and she said she hadn't played it! So i booted it up and gave her the controller and left the room for like 5 minuts and when i came back in… she had deleted my savefile… (or so i thought but that dosen't matter)
    Now I spent many hours on this game, and believing everything was gone really sucked. About a week later i ran into David again, and told him the bad news, I explained that is was okay but it just sucked. We talked about how much i loved the games and one other thing I always had a love for. Easter eggs!
    I told him that it would be my biggest dream to have my initials in the game (I have always used my initials as my online tag and on everything i own, even here on Reddit my user is older than the game) and he said he'd ask Hilde about it. And about a month later i got a short video from her, showing "my name" in one of my favourite games, and my very own easter egg!

    https://preview.redd.it/7baceb7d7s241.jpg?width=281&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d2aa37faf46c28a4adfaf534a1da260a578a0c7c

    I can get a statement from Hilde Hjønnevåg Sunde (Full name if you wanna google her) If you want some proof!.
    Sorry for spelling and other errors, I'm Danish haha.
    I'm glad someone finally found it, just a little sad it haven't been a bigger deal... but why would it? it's only special to me.

    Still made me super happy tho!

    submitted by /u/OFBA
    [link] [comments]

    Think we'll ever get to assassinate someone by sentencing them to death?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Hitman Mission Wishlist

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    I like almost every mission in Hitman 2 (including the legacy pack) but there are many locations I want to explore as 47 that haven't yet been made. Here are some of my ideas.

    -Prison- We got a sniper challenge, sure, but I think it'd be cool if we were the prisoner. If 47 goes into prison so he can kill someone from inside. You would start with no equipment, but you could trade with other inmates for items, and steal from their cells.

    -A Moving Train- This would be difficult to do, especially because not much space affordability would be allowed for 47, but they could have large boxes with side walkways and a roof.

    -The Zoo- We've had animal assassinations before, but a whole mission of them would be a lot of fun. Maybe you could even release some.

    -The Circus- We had the closed carnival in absolution, but I'd want an open and lively nighttime spectacle. Clowns, fire breathers, the ring master, and strongmen.

    -Santa's Workshop- Finally, I'd love to see a special holiday mission in which 47 has to infiltrate Old Saint Nich's base, to assassinate the jolly gift giver himself. The only caveat, there are no guns in the workshop. Instead you must use giant lollipops, toy cars, and LEGO bricks to get through. Can you kill Santa Clause?

    -Extra Suggestion for something that will likely never happen. A History Pack!- Infiltrate Austria while it's under nazi occupation, sneak through the forces of Genghis Kahn, stealth through France to get to Napoleon, hunt down George Washington. I doubt this kind of thing would happen but I'd love to visit pillars of history. Pyramids of Giza, The Eiffel Tower, or even the future. 4019, use laser guns and teleporting devices to your advantage.

    submitted by /u/Agent-00047
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest silent assassin on Master difficulty EVER!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Hitman: Contracts First Look (an article by Game Spot written in 2004)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    Just got the Arkian tuxedo and it looks really cool!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    HITMAN™ 2 Master Difficulty Walkthrough - Sniper Assassin Suit Only, Miami - The Finish Line

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Community appreciation post

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Just wanted to say thank you to this community for all of the fan art, memes, discussions, theories, goofy montages, etc. that you've shared. For a game about an emotionally numb professional killer, this community has been the nicest and most fun to chitchat with and browse. You all are lovely.

    submitted by /u/Skiddy_Underpants
    [link] [comments]

    Thought about giving SOSA a try as a joke, but actually was able to do it!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I wanna live in this shop :O

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    My most-wanted feature for Hitman 3: Being able to view Challenges in a list instead of a carousel.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    This might seem like a small gripe, but it's kind of a pain when you're playing through a map, trying to complete challenges and gain Mastery Level and you can only view one Challenge at a time. A lot of times I'll have 60 open challenges to complete and clicking through them one at a time is a real pain. A lot of the Challenge descriptions can be summarized in a single sentence (example: "Assassinate Viktor Novikov with a chandelier").

    I think it would be a lot more user-friendly if we could view all challenges as a list on a single page, or at least view all challenges of a certain type (Assassination, Discovery, Feats, etc) on the screen at the same time. I often find myself doing a run on a map, consulting the challenge screen to see what else I can accomplish on that run and having to click through every single challenge one at a time to find ones that are feasible for my current run.

    To get around this, I've been taking notebook paper and just copying every challenge down in list form, separating them into categories like "Victor Kills", "Dalia kills", "Exits" so I can just glance down and see all of the challenges in a single, organized view. I don't mind having to take notes while playing a video game, but usually I have to do this for puzzle solving, not for simply making the objectives in the game easier to read.

    TL;DR I just think that viewing the Challenges in a list format on a single screen makes a lot more sense than having to view them one at a time on a carousel. Am I missing some obvious reason why a carousel makes more sense? I'd love to hear your thoughts and counterpoints. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bread_Truck
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy locations semi-speed run (11:29) (SA, no phones/poison)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    After finally finishing all sandbox location challenges and clocking almost 400 hours in the game I thought I would try come up with half decent routes for all the main story missions, starting with the legacy maps.

    My self-imposed rules are:

    • No phones
    • No poisoning (I cheated and used the Sieker once in Paris)
    • No Tranq
    • No moving bodies
    • No luring targets, except with mission stories (half cheated on Zaydan)

    I'm calling it a semi-speed run as my goal inst strictly to minimise time (and I cant compete with the hardcore speedruners anyway). Instead with these constraints I just want to do each mission with as little 'downtime' as possible, i.e. waiting for targets or NPCs to move into place.

    It took me all day to get routes I was happy with and complete each map with no saves - I'm not nearly consistent enough to do all maps in 1 continuous take yet. I'm not sure anyone really wants to watch these but I enjoyed recording them, forcing me to not save during the runs:

    Paris (1:52)

    Sapienza (1:38)

    Marrakesh (3:15)

    Bangkok (1:45)

    Colorado (2:15)

    Hokkaido (0:44)

    For a total IGT of 11:29

    I think the real speedrunners do sub 8 minutes but I'm still really happy with this, having not used guides for my routes (although I picked up some things from streams) and choosing not to use equipment I think is OP. My execution (aim + movement) is pretty sloppy as I use controller on PC but I don't really care to grind to cut a few seconds down - I'd rather move on tho H2 locations now.

    I'd love to see anyone elses runs or to get any feedback on my strats.

    submitted by /u/smnrn
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper assassin challenges are disappointing in H1/2

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Other than dedicated sniper mode, I find that the Sniper Assassin missions are pretty bad compared to older games.

    Enemies instantly know where a suppressed, subsonic shot came from and bum rush your location even if it's on the other end of the map (not that there's a lot of opportunity for long-range shots anyway)

    The SA challenges boil down to engineering a situation where you're one-on-one with the target in the same room and you shoot them point-blank in the face with a sniper rifle.

    Here's a question: if 47 is within garrote distance, why the hell would he use a high-powered sniper rifle? It just feels very goofy and contrived.

    I'd have enjoyed a mission which you more or less CAN'T get a SA rating on without using a sniper rifle on account of impassable cameras/security. Example: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin St. Petersburg Stakeout / Kirov Park Meeting missions. If memory serves, you don't get a silenced rifle but if you use a crossbow from later in the game it's possible to get Silent Assassin rating on that level as nobody will hear the shot whereas guns blazing is quite literally not even an option.

    Boo!

    submitted by /u/alconaut123
    [link] [comments]

    Level idea- The Market: Saint John New Brunswick, Canada

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:10 PM PST

    To my knowledge there has never been a Hitman level set in Canada. So what are we waiting for? Let's get one.

    A member of Parliament is visiting the market in Saint John. This particular member of Parliament is involved in the same child prostitution ring that Alvarado Dalvade and Richard Delahunt were involved in, so naturally he must be eliminated.

    The map is fairly large containing a market, Museum, Library, and a mall all to explore, not to mention some city streets that are also available to you. Also for the first time ever in a hitman game, vehicles are available to get around just a little bit quicker. Specifically Mopeds.

    It's based off Market Square/Brunswick Square in Saint John (if you don't know what that is look it up)

    The target doesn't have bodyguards, however the RCMP and Security Guards Patrol regularly, plus there are security cameras that are on 24/7.

    You have many creative ways to kill this slimy asshole so let's get to it.

    You can push him down an escalator

    You can push him off a ledge down into the food court.

    You can dress up as a fast food employee, put rat poison in his food and wait for him to eat his food , watch him go to the bathroom and dunk his head in a toilet and drown him.

    Alternatively you can drown him in the pool at the aquatic center.

    You can rig the traffic lights so when he's crossing the street he gets hit by a car.

    Or you could simply place a mine in his briefcase, equip your detonator and blow the bastard

    SKY

    FUCKING

    HIGGGGGHHH.

    As for escape methods, 47 can take a bus, steal a police car, or the politicians Bentley.

    submitted by /u/TheRekounasShow
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman Definitive edition content

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Alright so i bought it a while back and i want to take the game for my cousin, the catch is that he doesn't have any internet, and it would be hard to get a connection where he lives. Is the content on disc or will there really be a need to have an internet connection? I bought the second game afterwards so i had no chance to install the first one so i dont know.

    submitted by /u/coatedrumbe407
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment