• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Hitman November roadmap: Anniversary (Full-resolution)

    Hitman November roadmap: Anniversary (Full-resolution)


    November roadmap: Anniversary (Full-resolution)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    The superior non-lethal weapon

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Ljudmila Vetrova shouldn’t alert the guards if she finds you in a trespassing zone after asking you to retrieve her USB stick

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    43 Suits Now!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    ioi account notification

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:29 AM PST

    I signed up for ioi way back when I bought Hitman 2, and today (I presume because of the update) it says that I should sign up for an ioi account to get the bonuses (Even though I own them and can select them, probably due to previously being registered). However, when I try to enter my e-mail and try to submit it, it just says "Failed". I've tried this with multiple e-mails now.

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/faultydebugger
    [link] [comments]

    Ahoy me hearty!!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    In real terms, we’re moving more and more of the HITMAN 2 team to join the next Hitman game, which is well underway.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Hitman 3 confirmed?

    submitted by /u/Splatulated
    [link] [comments]

    Maldives

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Hell of a ride

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    With December being the last main content drops for Hitman 2, I have to say it's been one hell of a ride. Hitman 2 was my first Hitman game ever and it has easily become one of my favorite games of all time. From my discovery that you can't just openly hold a gun to my Master Difficulty Silent Assassin Suit Only run of Colorado, it was truly a wonderful experience. Im glad to have shared it with you.

    See you all Hitman 3 where we get to slap a solid green MK 3 sticker on everything

    submitted by /u/ManiacGaming1
    [link] [comments]

    My GPU and CPU were not pleased (Main part sped up 900%)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:10 AM PST

    1 S2 ET left, permanent return of HH and Hokkaido SF and possibly Hitman 3 at the next E3!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Ave

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    How to get the Kalmer 1 gun? I have finished every single Mission Story in the Another Life mission but it didn't do anything.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:18 AM PST

    As it says on the tin ^

    submitted by /u/alconaut123
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs and Doors

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I think it would be an attractive Quality of Life Update, if the NPCs actually used keys and keycards for doors, so that the doors didn't just simply opened in front of them.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Rayee_
    [link] [comments]

    "Failed to fetch downloadable content information from the HITMAN 2 server." Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    If Hitman 3 is going to be episodic again, it could release pretty soon as they just need to create one map at begin?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Is Paris the most content heavy?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Even compared with Mumbai?

    It feels like getting 100% in Paris is taking me forever.

    Not a complaint, am just curious since it was the first big map and possibly had a bigger development team.

    submitted by /u/Gatorchaser
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 (2018) - Elusive Target #18 The Serial Killer plus bloopers!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Quickest non lethal melee?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Best Suit in Hitman 2

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    What do you think is the best suit in the game. My go-to is Blood Money, Phantom, Or Smart Casual. My favorite joke suit is the blue flamingo suit.

    submitted by /u/2SaltyRamen
    [link] [comments]

    How come even though I killed 102 targets on patient zero the game decided to not give me the challenge for killing 47?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Legacy Elusive Targets question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    According to the November roadmap, IOI are "planning a re-activation of HITMAN 2 Elusive Targets" and a target for December is planned as well. Does this meant that we will not be getting any more new legacy targets? Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido have all only had one Target while Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh have had multiple. Bangkok is the only suit I do not have (failed at the safe section) out of the entire Elusive Target suit set. Does this mean I can never get the suit? I know that for Hitman (2016) you could only retry targets you missed, and the only target I missed was the first Undying.

    submitted by /u/Spitch-Spitch
    [link] [comments]

    Spose Im Never Getting The Santa Fortuna suit

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Especially if we're getting one more ET and then their just re-running through them

    submitted by /u/JuicyZee
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Glitched Achievement

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Trying to get a hidden achievement for Hitman Legacy on Bangkok. The achievement requires me to kill Ken Morgan and Jordan Cross with falls and with coconuts. I've killed them both several times with both, and have yet to get the achievement. I've poisoned Ken Morgan's food to make him stand under one coconut tree, used the pesticide storyline for Cross, and killed both with falling coconuts. I did the mission story to clean Morgan's suite to kill him by pushing him from the balcony, and I took Abel de Silva's place to push Cross off the atrium roof. I've done all of this multiple times, and have yet to get the achievement.

    submitted by /u/OriginalUsername1892
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment