• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Hitman Welcome to the Hitman 2 discord server

    Hitman Welcome to the Hitman 2 discord server


    Welcome to the Hitman 2 discord server

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PST

    Long lost brothers

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    My contract requiring unlocking 3 lethal syringes

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    The emblem for level 2251

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Tools of the trade,

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    This is not the cruise ship level I asked for

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Rocco finally made it to work.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PST

    How do some people score at #1 for H2's first mission (and then finish it) within less than a second on leaderboards?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:10 PM PST

    As it says on the tin. Is it some sort of an exploit?

    submitted by /u/alconaut123
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 contains all hitman 2016 missions?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:45 AM PST

    I've been playing Hitman 2016 lately. Don't know how it took me this long to get around to it. I've pretty much done everything I want to do aside from Patient Zero and I've also started looking at Hitman 2 when I noticed it seems the sequel also contains the missions from the original, including patient zero. Does it also contain all the after mission cutscenes etc. as I'd like to see the story involved instead of just doing the missions? If that's the case then I guess I should just get Hitman 2 instead.

    Also a side question that I don't think deserves it's own topic but is there any way to play the old elusive targets? They look really fun and it feels pretty bad that I can't play this content of the game just because I wasn't around for a limited time period. It's a single player game, not a seasonal event in an MMO...

    submitted by /u/Sixsixsheep
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 - November Roadmap 2019 (Anniversary Celebrations) (Opens in 24 h)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Can't seem to discover how to do the "intended" missions on my own?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I can do well enough with a silenced piercing rifle (as of the recent update) or just straight up poison (which is a pain in the ass to unlock in the first place and not even available in H2 if you don't have Situs Inversus mastery 5)

    How do you actually figure out these intricate and incredibly counter-intuitive ways of eliminating targets without listening to conversations and then following the prompts (making it a little bit like Oblivion/Skyrim where you could essentially play the game just following orders)

    I remember playing the OG Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (arguably much harder due to brutal controls) trying to get every single gun w/SA and it seemed way more fair them. It's almost as if there's an information overload or something.

    I was like, 12 years old when I played H:SA. Now I'm 29, work in software, and I can't figure out the later missions.

    Hope that makes sense. I enjoyed these past few games (and even Absolution) but it's just so intricate now and the situations so bizarre it doesn't make logical sense to even try then. Only when I watch the walkthroughs I'm like "ooooh, okay"

    More concrete example - if you have a suppressed, long-range rifle with a scope, it should mean that you can just plop it anywhere where someone can see you, fire off a round, and then bug off with it but everyone is suddenly aware of where you are. Worse yet, there is almost no place to use them except for aforementioned EXCEPTIONALLY weird placed you'd have to spend hours to find (or just look up)

    submitted by /u/alconaut123
    [link] [comments]

    Normal Day In New Zeland

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    What's the deal with Caruso's safe in Sapienza? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I did the story mission a little while ago where you open his safe, find Frankie's DNA sample, and return it to her.

    She thanked me, muttered about Caruso and how she's gonna kill him, then just went back to her routine.

    Is this normal? If so, what's the point?

    If not, what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite approach to a target and what's your favorite weapon to execute the kill?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    New To Hitman Series and Playing Blood Money; How the Hell do I Git Gud?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I'm new to the franchise, really like the "social stealth" concept, and am finding it fun so far. I'm starting with Blood Money because I hear it's a watermark installment. I've only played the tutorial of the 2016 installment, but decided to do Blood Money before proceeding any further, because older games in a series feel clunkier when you spoil yourself by getting used to the controls of modern installments.

    The game is fun, but boy, is it pretty opaque. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I cannot for the life of me get anything done unless I look up some walkthroughs of how other people finished the level first. I feel that takes out some of the fun of exploring and coming up with your own solutions to these puzzle-like stealth problems, but no matter how much I try to figure out a level without looking it up first, I just end up repeatedly finding new ways to die while accomplishing none of the objectives.

    The only level I've been able to do without YouTube's help is the tutorial level. Even that saw me get killed over and over again and have to start from the beginning. I've only just finished the first two non-tutorial levels, and could only do them with walkthroughs.

    I've read articles and watched videos on tips for the series, but most of them have really obvious advice, like "hide bodies" and "don't stab people in front of a cop."

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/MrDownhillRacer
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 Sapienza Speed Run Guide(Sniper Assassin/Suit Only )

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    New Nvidia drivers crashing Hitman 2

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:51 AM PST

    Just a small PSA - I updated to the latest nvidia drivers last night and Hitman 2 would crash a few seconds after I loaded into any level. I had the same issue once before, back at release and just like back then, rolling back to the previous driver fixed the crashing. It might not affect everyone but just thought I'd warn you all!

    submitted by /u/towa666
    [link] [comments]

    Paris Contract: The Martinez Maculation (PC)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    This is my first attempt at making a decent contract. I managed to finish it SA/SO in 2:46 without using the electrocution phone. Give it a shot?

    ID: 1-02-4508530-03 PC

    submitted by /u/thelegendarymrbob
    [link] [comments]

    Does some of the music in Hitman 2 give anyone else terraria vibes?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    What is the difference between the Expansion pass and Legacy Pack?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    I beat all of the missions for Hitman 2 a few times and I have played a lot of ghost mode and contracts but haven't gotten the DLCs. I want to get the DLC but I can't tell the Expansion pass and Legacy Pack apart and I don't want to waste money on something I don't want. Help.

    submitted by /u/2SaltyRamen
    [link] [comments]

    Hallucinations drugs

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    So I was finishing up on Colorado, and I realize that the hallucination drugs might be a good unlock, I would love to see the NPC reaction with it, might be it can be use the same method as the choloform and it can be real cool as a unlock

    submitted by /u/awesomeDdogs
    [link] [comments]

    How to create a custom campaign?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Hi!

    I've recently gotten into contract making and I've seen people with contracts that have multiple parts. Is this a feature or is it just linked contracts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/leaderofwhatnation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment