• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Hitman I mean, I like the concept. It just felt a bit out of place for a hitman game

    Hitman I mean, I like the concept. It just felt a bit out of place for a hitman game


    I mean, I like the concept. It just felt a bit out of place for a hitman game

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    New briefcase just dropped

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Tomorrow, Where's Baldo goes to Miami

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    NPC’s: toilet>trash bin

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    When someone asks me: "What the hell you creep!? I changed my number and I blocked you everywhere!"

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    39 secs SA Curtains Down

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Did the ICA team bring their own disguises to Club Holle, or find them on-site?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    The first two agents we see in Apex Predator are wearing the same suits, which implies the ICA squad showed up in those suits and got their outfits at the club.

    But later, when Montgomery meets Hirschmuller, the owner mentions a team from Hamburg coming in, which implies that the agents brought the disguises with them.

    Are there any clues that point in either of these directions?

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    show them how it's done

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Petition to get "the entertainer" as a suit

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Was going through some old things and ended up finding this gem!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    About Lucas Grey *Spoilers*

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    So it's funny cause looking back I was really expecting Lucas to turn Dianna and 47 against eatchother and that he would play a pivotal role by the end, so imagine my surprise when he shoots himself and you just see the reaction on 47's face like he just lost the only friend he had... This was a great case of misdirection to me and I just had to put it out there.

    Call it cliche that I thought Lucas would be bad by the end but I actually thought it'd be a cool way to end the game having two master assassin's born from the same lab having to outwit the other. I was thinking Hitman 3 was really building up to this, and when Lucas died I almost felt like I didn't wanna accept it cause I was still thinking he'd turn up again or something... I just really like how this was handled and maybe it seemed rushed (and now I wish we could've had more of Lucas!) but it helped me come to terms with liking Lucas a lot weirdly, almost like how 47 never really warms up to him until it's too late, (well I guess he is pretty warmed up to him by 3) but it was definitely a moment I won't forget and now subsequently a character I won't soon forget either.

    He went out like a fucking badass.

    submitted by /u/killfaced911
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just sell the game?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    One Suit for Every Map

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Getting mixed signals here...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    how am i still in combat

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Small Doubt about ICA and Providence at the end of H3

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I'll mark this with spoiler just in case.

    Did the ICA join Providence after Chongqing? There's a lot of ICA weaponry and It's logo at the Office compartment in The Mortar. Does this imply that they joined Providence after getting exposed?

    submitted by /u/BasHMou1h
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get a picture like these for hitman 3?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    After many tries I finally managed to find a nice setup for the "Hold your fire" Challenge in Siberia. And this was it: the perfect run... Up until I realized the last Tiger decided to play with an invisible fire extinguisher... Pretty sure, the mission time wouldn't be possible normally either.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    So I was going for SA SO on Hokkaido and I got stuck in the incinerator...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    hiding in my car(excuse the absolutely horrendous shooting)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    The least stealthy way to beat Berlin.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment