• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Hitman You know how it is

    Hitman You know how it is


    You know how it is

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Can you find 47 (and 46 other targets) hidden in this massive shot of Miami?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Easter egg in Chongqing

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    It's sad that the final and arguably the best game has the least amount support

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Sorry for the rant but this has been bugging me for a while and this will be a sort of good bye to the series for me.

    it's sad that the final and arguably the best game (H3) has the least amount of new content and getting the least amount of support.

    There are a couple of escalations with the vast majority being locked behind an overpriced deluxe edition. There's new content in the form of escalations coming (the released ones arent that fun... sorry devs no offense) which is already locked behind a paywall. I have nothing against developers earning money but releasing paid dlc this quick while also saying new missions wont be the same scale as previous games just leaves a bad taste.

    Previous games got escalations, special missions, new elusive targets and total remakes of levels. Its great that IO is working on a new James Bond ip and opening up a studio to work on a fantasy game but it feels anticlimatic to end the series with such a small fizz.

    It's obviously not the devs fault, the game itself is great, core missions were fantastic but it is what it is and i dont need to like it. /rant

    submitted by /u/Zip2kx
    [link] [comments]

    Getting more sick of it by the day

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Which targets from the WOA Trilogy would you want to hang out with?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    If you could hang out with targets from the WOA Trilogy, which targets would you like to hang out with? Here's mine

    1. Zoe & Sophia Washington. I absolutely love the Indiana Jones films (except for the 4th one lol). I never get tired of watching them and they're definitely among my favorite films of all time. It would be amazing to hear stories from two experienced treasure hunters. I have no doubt that they've had some crazy adventures like just like Indy.
    2. Ljudmila Vetrova. I like her backstory and I'd love to know more about it. She also seems well-spoken and polite. Not to mention that I personally think she's the most attractive target in the trilogy.
    3. Jordan Cross. He seems like a cool guy as long as you don't mess with his business and get on his bad side
    4. Don Yates. I love wine. The guy definitely knows his stuff about wine and I could imagine myself sharing a bottle with him.
    5. Madam Carlisle. I could definitely see myself having tea with her one afternoon. Madam Carlisle isn't rude to others like Carl Ingram or Marcus Stuyvesant.
    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    Agent Smith tried to be sneaky and get out of the morgue, but bodyguards caught him and shot him to death. I did this by shooting him with the Sieker 1 and shot the ground making it “Bullet Impact Noticed”, making Agent Smith panic. Use this glitch to do troll contracts!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I feel for ya. (Credits to u/IndianGamer47 for making the template).

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    The Farewell (Mendoza) Shrine Exit

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    H3 Et reward ideas?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    As the title says I was just wondering if anyone had any et reward ideas for hitman 3 the only thing I came up with was the neon city suit but with a black coat

    submitted by /u/xxmlgcartheifxx
    [link] [comments]

    "JESUS HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING?"

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    A Smooth Drowning

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    My Mock-up for a Romania Bonus Mission - The Bucharest Limited (thanks to u/Client_Locksley for the template)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Weird graphical glitches and stuttering on Hitman 2 in Linux with Proton?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    As someone who sucked ass playing the older Hitman games, going straight to Master difficulty with the WoA triology was a blast

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Obviously this is probably not useful to most people on this sub but it could be something you suggest to others if you're not already. I took this advice myself from the Super Bunnyhop review.

    The main thing is you get no HUD help with Mission Stories. The devs give plenty of context clues in NPC dialogue and intel items that you can figure out the vast majority of Mission Stories; when you execute them all by yourself you get a real thrill having truly done the work. And of course if you can't figure how to execute a story you can just move onto another strategy and come back to it later—I'm on my third playthrough of all the levels and I'm still having fun piecing intel together to carry out new stories.

    It also only gives you one save. I was hesitant at the idea at first as I'd remember some shitty times I've had with nonsensical turns of events with Blood Money (and even more so in OG Hitman 1 + 2), but WoA does well to communicate how the world reacts to your actions. The absence of save scumming really makes you think carefully about your plans and so immerses you into the wonderful settings IOI have built.

    It does beef up the number security guards n stuff a bit, and there are some other additions probably, but I didn't have much trouble myself. There have been a few times Master has annoyed me with one or two Mission Stories can be blocked off for inesclicable reasons (e.g. lab technician with the self-destruct codes in Sapienza) and having the additional guards kinda soft lock you out of executing stories properly (e.g. nurse in Whittleton gets clocked by one too many guards). Manually removing HUD and menu help with Mission Stories on Casual/Professional would work well too I'd imagine.

    submitted by /u/Honno
    [link] [comments]

    Mumbai - Feeding the birds is still broken.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    The challenge Feeding the birds is still not being completed on mumbai, this has been an issue for 4-5 months.

    EDIT: i sent in a bug report 2 months ago and was told that it was sent to the developers but no update on known issues.

    submitted by /u/FroundD
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to download Hitman 2 in order to play its locations in 3?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I know you can play the main missions if you get the instant access, but when I go to destinations I only see the H3 locations.

    So for example I can't select Miami and do an escalation contract there (only the main mission via the instant access).

    So I'm basically asking if I need to redownload H1 and 2 in order to play side contracts on those locations?

    submitted by /u/Oravital1
    [link] [comments]

    "Herbal tea"

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Old video but a lot of people probably never saw it... a live action hitman mission with real players!!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Why didn't you tell me this BEFORE I shot him the head?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Apparently Lady Carlisle is some sort of supernatural being that can not only levitate but shift dimensions. Agent 47 got himself into a situation.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment