• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Hitman That's it! Im calling security!

    Hitman That's it! Im calling security!


    That's it! Im calling security!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    This looks familiar

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Yo come bro

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Someone wana chill with me on discord while playing hitman idk im just lonely

    submitted by /u/Helpful_Bat_1753
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmmm.. don't ask

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Contracts is criminally underrated

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I'm on the 4th level, and I just found out you can assassinate the father in the mission by sneaking into the stables via the right side, killing the sniper patrolling on top of the stables and taking his gun to snipe the father from the tennis court down below. It amazes me how well made this game is, even if it was just to fill in the gap between releases. The old levels are given a fresh coat of paint, and the new levels are just plain amazing. It's really fun to discover ways to kill, even if it gets frustrating sometimes (I got especially frustrated and lost in Hitman Blood Money). It's a great game and it doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

    submitted by /u/PossiblePiano
    [link] [comments]

    We need replay functions

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    So this is how it would work; I will put it in 3 categories, Kills, Camera, and online.

    1. Kills: So the kills would be pretty complex but not impossible to make viewable. When you are about to kill your target there should be an option so that you can choose to make it slow motion right before the kill. Maybe if you shoot them you can see 47 pull the trigger and a bullet with a ripple trail behind it aiming for the part you shot at. This would be inspired by the point shooting mode from absolution except it's smoother and more detailed and better looking.

    2. Camera: There would be 3 different camera modes, action, free, and character. Action would be a mode that "places" cameras around at different angles that "follow" 47. As I said before there would be a slow motion option and this is the camera that would have it. You could click a key like L or on controller, down on the D-Pad. Free is self explanatory, it's free. You can go anywhere, see where your targets are at the current time, see where you are, see anything. Find items you never knew the location of and maybe learn your target's behaviour. Character would be literally how you played normally except you don't control 47, the camera doesn't move unless you move it, and there's no hud. There would also be a fast forward feature if you want to go to a specific point where you did something.

    3. Online: There would be leaderboards and if the user chose to publish his repay you'd be able to view it and learn how to do new things. You could view best rated, fastest mission time, or best mission score.

    That's it, thank you for reading! :D

    submitted by /u/Squindexius
    [link] [comments]

    A few gameplay ideas for Hitman III

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    1. Add stair rag doll and allow us to push people down them.

    Not the most important thing in the world, but I think it would be cool to be able to shove people down stairs, and the fate of them depends on how long the stair case is. If they only fall for a short period of time, then they will get back up once they are at the bottom. If its a medium sized staircase, then they become unconscious. And if its a long staircase, then they die.

    1. Allow 47 to drag victims while performing a fiber wire attack or subduing.

    Pretty simple, just allow us to pull people around when attacking to quickly hide from anybody around.

    1. Add a bleedout mechanic like gta 4's

    Its kinda annoying to shoot a running target's legs, and just see them get right back up and run just fine. I think it would be cool to be able to slow them down to a limp. Also, if you shoot but not kill an enemy, he shouldn't be able to get right back up. At most have him do a final stand with a pistol.

    Anyway that's my thoughts, let me know yours.

    submitted by /u/Barresam
    [link] [comments]

    Meme title

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Agent 47 has hair in new poster? (image on the right)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Haven Island SASO 3:18

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    The best thing about Hitman...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    ...is that if you own the previous titles, you can play all the old levels, use all the gear and costumes.

    I'm certain I've said this before, probably when H2 came out, but jesus I love this company. It's SO fucking fantastic that all the content is transferred to the newest game instead of forcing us to boot up previous titles.

    It also feels like you get much more for your money, which you do.

    submitted by /u/TheTittyQueen
    [link] [comments]

    The face

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Blood Money meme I made a while back.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Can anyone on PS4 help me out with the multiplayer trophies?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I think we can load the missions and just fail and it will count. Trying to get these before the servers are closed. I have played the game before on PC. I want these trophies because I'm really going to start with Blood Money HD then work my way up getting all trophies in the games.

    My PSN is InterstellarHit. I'm hoping to do this tonight since it should be very quick. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/InterstellarHit
    [link] [comments]

    GAME.es Passport promo, same as Limited Games?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Diana Burnwood voice in 2077 trailer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Should old characters like Agent Smith, Lei Ling, Father Vittorio or Birdie make an appearance in future Hitman games?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Just want to know your opinion. I would really love to see Agent Smith return, & 47 visiting the Sicily church to meet Vittorio.

    submitted by /u/BBVLN
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet Nectar of The Gods

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Question about intel in Whittleton Creek

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I have recently picked Hitman 2 and I am really enjoying it.

    I am currently at Whittleton Creek mission and I have a question. In every mission, every important information that I discovered had an entry in the intel section of the menu.

    Here in Whittleton Creek, even if I just started, it seems that this is not happening. I found out that something has been buried in the frog habitat and I don't have any intel entry about that. I found out that a person tasting muffins has a meeting with Cassidy and I don't have any intel entry about that.

    Is this normal or a bug? I found those intel clues pretty useful and I would like to have them also in this mission.

    submitted by /u/Steefano_Asparta
    [link] [comments]

    Will we get big DLC?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    So Hitman 3 is only 2 months away and I was wondering if (like Hitman 2) the third installement will also have DLC and not just added escalations, I mean full scale maps.

    Hitman 2 had the gold edition announced before launch but for Hitman 3 we only got the Deluxe edition with stuff I don't personally care about. So I find it strange that we don't know anything about possible further support for the game, considering that Hitman 2 had a shitload of extra content. What do you guys think?

    Maybe It's just me who is probably grown accustomed of knowing DLC plans before launch, but I would be a little dissapointed if we wouldn't get extra maps or atleast reworked older ones (ala landslide). It always gives something to look forward too and personally I would find it weird if it didn't get atleast as much support as the second one considering this will be the last Hitman game in possibly quite a while.

    submitted by /u/Sirsquirrels81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment