• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Hitman If we don't get at least one "And oo' might you be?" In Dartmoore, I'll be sad and disappointed

    Hitman If we don't get at least one "And oo' might you be?" In Dartmoore, I'll be sad and disappointed


    If we don't get at least one "And oo' might you be?" In Dartmoore, I'll be sad and disappointed

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    After roughly 550 play hours I can finally sleep at night

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Detail: You can stomp on cockroaches in Hitman

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    The Providence Papers - SUIT LINEUP

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Every npc in one room in the Golden handshake mission

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Santa is still on vacation for now, but he's only a few weeks away.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    (SPOILERS) The Golden Handshake DLC level was depressing to me.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Idk why, but the whole atmosphere in the Golden Handshake bank level was depressing to me. Seeing the employees working hard yet still being treated like crap really hit me in the feels. I work for a company that has its hand in finance, and its like seeing a partial reflection of my work life in there.

    The mission story with the sweater-wearing employee was just harsh. Also the stock market division...it was just sad to watch them scramble to continuously make profits from each of the market trends.

    It's like this level was a reflection of a true cutthroat bank. And the damned sad BG music also wasn't helping. I wonder how IO Interactive nailed the bank level's atmosphere so well.

    On the flip side, I had zero remorse when kicking the target from the clock tower office. She deserved every bit of it.

    submitted by /u/jeril_rebooted_2k17
    [link] [comments]

    Which one would you like as your home?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    This one is from Hitman TM maps, I'll do a part 2 soon

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/senbrao
    [link] [comments]

    No words...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Anyone just replay Miami?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    God I love this level, it's perfect in so many ways.

    submitted by /u/Courier6___5
    [link] [comments]

    Best dlc mission for Hitman 2?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Just got the game with all the dlcs which is the best one to play first!

    submitted by /u/KingDaddyMax7
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX)(85% off) Hitman 2 - Gold Edition

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:49 AM PST

    New Mumbai World Record: 1.10 (Pro, SASO)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Me

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Me when the target eats poison: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    submitted by /u/Anti-karen101
    [link] [comments]

    Here's another tutorial from me, enjoy! [Master Difficulty]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    What are your opinions of Ghost Mode

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked a lot but I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Even though I hated whenever no one was on the servers and those toxic players that would leave, I love the community aspect of it. Most of the people I met where nice and I had a great time with them. I even made a friend and we used to play hitman or other games sometimes. And now I'm pretty sad not just because of the fact that I never got the phantom suit, but because we as players of hitman and even new players will not see the gaming aspect of the fun, loving, and beautiful community that is the hitman community. Although I love this I am 100% sure other people will have different opinions and I am really curious to hear them. In saying that what are your opinions of the now (dead) ghost mode?

    submitted by /u/weaboo1273
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I get the silent assassin trophy in Singapore?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I'm playing on ps4 and I've don't silent assassin on that map like 15 times now. The trophy simply won't pop up.

    submitted by /u/MaUzerneym
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmed H3 costume

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Searchable database of Diana's voicelines?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Finally have the time to make the hitman video I've wanted to work on for a while, but finding it hard to look for specific voicelines.

    Any resource our there where they at least show up in order? (I've only found a video with them randomly arranged)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/gamealias
    [link] [comments]

    Be like 47

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Suggestion for Hitman 3 menu design: emphasise and encourage replayability as much as possible

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Hitman and Hitman 2 are strange games in that you can achieve silent assassin on all their levels and only see 1% of the content. You only appreciate the beauty of the game if you replay each level over and over again.

    When I first played it that's pretty much what I did - I got SA on every level, thought it was pretty good, then stopped playing for a while. Then because I didn't have anything else to play I replayed the levels out of curiosity - then I realised just how outstanding these games are. A couple of my friends had similar experiences - only after I encouraged them to get top level mastery on each location did they agree with my super high opinions on these games.

    My suggestion for the menu design is to give as much emphasis as possible on the replayability of each level, right on the mission complete screen. Not just five star, silent assassin, done - what style of assassin were you? What percentage of this level have you seen? What's your next unlock? What percentage of the challenges are you yet to achieve?

    I know the existing menu design does do this to a certain extent, I just think it needs to have replayability front and centre, in case players feel that getting 5 star on the level means they can move on. In my experience this could lead to players missing a lot of what makes these games great.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/autonova3
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 3 where BLOODMONEY is real

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Community Contract: The Rich Lady

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    My biggest pet peeve about the new series...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    ...is how Diana talks to 47 during missions like she's actually there. There's no radio mask to the voice to make it seem like she's in his ear. It makes it seem like they're telepathic or something. I really think they need to fix that.

    I'm nitpicking because other than that, the new games are magnificent. That bit just always bothers me.

    submitted by /u/ItsMistahV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment