• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Hitman HITMAN Jeopardy in the Official Discord tomorrow!

    Hitman HITMAN Jeopardy in the Official Discord tomorrow!


    HITMAN Jeopardy in the Official Discord tomorrow!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Think it would have been really cool if we unlocked suits from Elusive Targets based on their clothing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Security doors hate this trick

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:16 AM PST

    This reminded me of some of the "accidental" kills you can do in hitman

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Lol don't mind me lads

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Christmas Message from 47. (my first post!)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Oops...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    hehe (my favourite thing to do in hitman)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hitman Tips for Beginners

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    1. Coins are your best friend. You can make an NPC go anywhere you want with coins.
    2. As counter-intuitive as it may seem, the ICA standard issue pistol is rarely the way to go. It may be silenced, but close enough NPCs can still hear the shot, so be careful. I recommend subduing or any other weapon you find in the map
    3. Practice before you begin Patient Zero, that's usually regarded as the hardest set of missions
    4. If you are brand new to the game, Sapienza's gonna be a challenge for you. It has technically three objectives rather than the standard 1-2.
    5. Hide the bodies. I can't stress this enough. If the NPC is not in reach of a receptacle, don't incapacitate.
    6. Don't immediately go for the target when you start a map. Canvas the area first and find possible solutions to assassinate the target(s).
    7. If you are playing a map with two targets, chances are the two targets will interact with eachother at some point. It is up to you whether you want to wait for this moment or not, but I suggest waiting, because it might provide insight on what's in store for you later in the mission.
    8. Most targets in Hitman have a security detail, and the target will rarely, if ever, stray from the group, so if you want to have a clean kill, you're gonna want to take out that detail
    9. Opportunities are going to be a very good choice for you if you are just beginning the game, because they set you up to kill the target and give you instructions how to. For more seasoned and experienced players, opportunities aren't used as often. The point of Hitman is to come up with your own way to kill the target creatively, and that is what most people choose to do, but whatever works for you
    10. And last but not least, have fun, because this is a great game you just purchased
    submitted by /u/tomdog1014
    [link] [comments]

    new mission idea: gaming convention ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Did a RUSSIAN guy just call me a commie?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    kind of boring but here’s my first 47 fanart!! (@agentm0thman on ig)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    decided to go on a killing spree for fun, got a bit carried away...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I got high and tried to see how many cannonballs i could pick up on haven island. There seems to be no limit.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Found this In an old Xbox recording in 2018

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:15 PM PST

    "A winner"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Deluxe edition... Worth the increase?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    I like me some escalations but are we goni get an extra £20 worth of content?

    I was hoping the deluxe would be game+season pass.

    submitted by /u/iapetus09
    [link] [comments]

    The Patient Zero Mission

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    People who did this mission silently and completely unnoticed, where did you get your superpowers?

    submitted by /u/tomdog1014
    [link] [comments]

    People liked the last one I did, so here's another improved Cutscene with Comics; "Homecoming MK.II"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Can't wait for it to be released.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    What if IO had the License for Splinter Cell?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:54 AM PST

    How would the level design be?

    submitted by /u/shangtsung190
    [link] [comments]

    (Flashing image)(NO Spoilers but there are flashing image)My game does this whenever I play everything is on low and the resolution is set to 720p

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    How to make a homing missile

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Yesterday, I was playing in Miami and the idea came to me. I had an ICA Executive Briefcase Mk 2 and an ICA remote explosive as my smuggled item. This made me think about what would happen if I put the explosive in the briefcase and threw at at someone. I grabbed the explosive, dropped the briefcase, and put the explosive inside. To my surprise, I still had the detonator. I then threw the explosive to a one of my targets(it was a contract) and they walked away. It was hilarious seeing the briefcase follow them. Then when it was about one or two meters away from them, I detonated the explosive before it hit and it worked. Just a fun little idea for those that didn't know.

    submitted by /u/Squindexius
    [link] [comments]

    Confused

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    So on the Patient Zero mission with Craig David and Brother Akram, I am trying to kill him as brother akram. I already have his disguise, but once I go meet with Craig, where do I take him in private to kill him? It seems like I can never get far enough away

    submitted by /u/tomdog1014
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on a series that explains and breaks down popular contracts top scores!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment