• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Hitman 47 shades of 47

    Hitman 47 shades of 47


    47 shades of 47

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    silent assassin's menu music is better, u/hydratedplover

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Okay, the story about my grandmother was a lie

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    contracts' menu music is better, u/AlexandraMik

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    you fools, u/hydratedplover and u/AlexandraMik, 2016 is clearly superior!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    late to the party, but u/hydratedplover, /u/AlexandraMik, and u/gay_timelord06 are all wrong, because codename 47's menu theme is the real winner

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Hitman 2 Speedrun Hawke's Bay to Isle of Sgàil Master Default SA/SO 22:26 IN GAME TIME

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Sometimes I have "ideas". Then those ideas become jankly edited videos that make no sense but also nearly make my pc explode in a spectacular ball of fire. Anyway here's a short pointless video for the sake of giggles.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I made 47 in Hero Forge

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Can finally skip the intro on HITMAN 2 on startup?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So, recently I booted up HITMAN 2 and I am able to skip, the intro by clicking right-click. Is this only happening to me?

    submitted by /u/Bitwesse
    [link] [comments]

    Why I'm Hyped About Tomorrow

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Dubai was revealed June 20th. Dartmoor was revealed 2 month later, on August 20th. Tommorow will be 2 months from Dartmoor, so I'm expecting to get the third map or at least more information.

    Anyway, this is just a guess, so don't get super excited because it might not happen

    submitted by /u/GONKworshipper
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate buddy

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Special Contract #13 - Coca Pops

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Feel free to bully me in the comments

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I've been playing Hitman 2016 and Legacy maps in Hitman 2 since launch and I NEVER noticed the street performer in Sapienza. My mind was blown when I saw it, I was like: Has he been here all along?

    Sorry Hitman fans, I've failed you

    submitted by /u/davenrigg
    [link] [comments]

    Now that I've 100%d every level except Hantu and Siberia, I'm working on making the leaderboards.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I've just achieved #4 globally for Colorado on Xbox thanks to DarkTrojan's run on youtube. As well as #25 on Paris, #15 on Sapienza, #18 on Hokkaido, and #6 on Haven Island thanks to various other youtubers like Forthe Seven. All on Master in Hitman 2. Of course, the timing of the start of each mission is so precise and different on each platform it can be difficult to translate. Especially when most world record runs were completed before more recent patches. Still it's fun to take a strat and try and adjust it for Xbox. I'd provide a pic of my proud accomplishments but Microsoft has yet to fix the leaderboard issue where everyone is "Unknown".

    submitted by /u/Rocksoftt
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone hates the hitman movies because they are just generic bang-bang movies, but if it actually followed the source material, it would be the most boring movie to ever exist. Moral of the story: Don't make a Hitman movie at al actually just don't make any video game movies.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Why tf do I need to put text down here if it says it optional you bigot

    submitted by /u/Barresam
    [link] [comments]

    DLC idea

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Okay okay okay hear me out, because I know it's a really out there idea lol.

    So there is basically just a time machine and 47 needs to fix stuff in history by killing people in the past. Like titanic etc.

    submitted by /u/agoatsblanket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment