• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Hitman Bought this tie from Sainsbury's for £3. I thought it looked somewhat familiar, and now I know why!

    Hitman Bought this tie from Sainsbury's for £3. I thought it looked somewhat familiar, and now I know why!


    Bought this tie from Sainsbury's for £3. I thought it looked somewhat familiar, and now I know why!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Idea: Coin that shows your current player level

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    100% campaign plus full sniper mastery

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    the name's 47... agent 47.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    The sun is setting... over Viktor Novikov

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Just learned that shooting the heart counts as eliminating Soders!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Looks like HACKL will have a sniper rifle in HITMAN 3

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Sanguine avatars

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    New HITMAN 3 screenshot

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    New screenshot of 47 and Ingram

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Happy 20th Anniversary Codename 47

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Community Contract: Mimic Mortgage II

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I'm having trouble to get Hitman 2 on PC to run at Borderless Fullscreen. Any tips?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Currently even if I'm on "Fullscreen Mode" (which should be Borderless Fullscreen), I still seems to have a few seconds of black screen when I alt-tab.

    Is there anyway to fix this? Have anyone seen similar issues?

    submitted by /u/AkiraChisaka
    [link] [comments]

    Social Media features for contracts

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    It kind of baffles me contracts have no "views, likes or comments" type features. I mean even Mario Maker has this stuff. Would it really be that hard to implement to show me (the contract creator) how many people completed, liked (pressed a button), disliked (pressed another button) or had something to say about it? I don't know if my contract has been buried (most likely) or has been played by loads of people.

    submitted by /u/TotallyAnAlienPeace
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 3 Wishlist: Lock doors behind you.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I had evacuated the penthouse of the Himmapan Hotel but everybody started coming back before I had done what I wanted to do up there so I started to wish I could've locked the doors to give my self some more time.

    Obviously if you've broken it open with a crowbar or a lockpick, you can't do it but if you've picked up a key and locked the door behind you then any NPC guards shouldn't be able to come through unless they also have a key.

    There could also be some kind of electronic scrambler that puts keycard locks out of use to prevent people passing through.

    It could be a way to make people change their route, or just to stop people entirely.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Sitcom_and_Tragedy
    [link] [comments]

    Good contracts.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    After featured contracts stopped i turned to trending. and it never changes its all these contracts called john wick or super ez on the tutorial levels. anyone have some good contracts? (Prefer not those stupid fall kills only or accident kills only.)

    submitted by /u/Academic_flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Ah must've bin the wind. *gets stabbed by katana*

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Hitman 2 Gold Edition Currently on Sale on HumbleBundle for <20$

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Breaking Bad gave me this fire song.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Partial crouching for PC Hitman Blood Money?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Playing it on the Xbox, I was able to determine how fast 47 moved while crouching and therefore how high or low his stance was depending upon how hard I squeezed the LT trigger.

    For the PC keyboard however, there doesn't seem to be any discernible kindred method as ctrl is concerned: he either crouches fully or doesn't.

    I've learnt that there isn't much in the way of controller support for the game on the PC, so I'd rather be able solve this mechanic issue without it.

    If any of you have played the game on the PC using a keyboard, have you been able to modulate your crouching height and speed? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BikerTaker316
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment