• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Hitman There is a hitman among us

    Hitman There is a hitman among us


    There is a hitman among us

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or does more medieval weapons, executions, and costumes sound cool.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    think he may get a bad rating.. (& an unrelated painting of mr constant)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Agent Feather-Seven? (credit: Jeppe Sørensen aka Goose)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I think io is sick of everyone asking for it to come to pc lmao

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Moments before disaster

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    When Hitman 3 is out and I’ve 100% it, I’m going to make an “iceberg” thing for the World of Assassination trilogy.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I dunno, it's just something I've always wanted to do, and making one now would just be weird.

    In the meantime, comment some weird obscure shit you know from the World of Assassination trilogy (this can be Easter Eggs, theories, speedrun tactics, creepypastas, weird cut content etc.) so I have more stuff to add to it please. I already have a good idea of some stuff I'm going to put on there, but it's be nice to have some more.

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    My only wish for H3...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    ....is that they give the micro audio distraction a proper range. It could be such a cool gadget, but currently its frustratingly inconsistant, and has a range of about 2cm. Also, more interesting ways to lure npc's, besides coins and throwing objects.

    submitted by /u/Steynkie69
    [link] [comments]

    I'm kinda mad that I hadn't played a Hitman game until recently, this series is great.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    For whatever reason, I have completely ignored the Hitman franchise since its inception, never really struck me as a game I would enjoy.

    Well, I got 3 months of Stadia Pro free with a product I bought and this month Hitman World of Assassination was one of the free games so I gave it a shot and absolutely loved it. I just finished the Prologue and Hitman 1, going to play through Hitman 2 over the next couple days then go back and do a bunch of the stories. I might even pick up the older games while I wait for Hitman 3.

    What are the recommended games I should play through to fill in the 20 years leading up to this game?

    submitted by /u/Floatography
    [link] [comments]

    Giving you something that maybe will let you laugh

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Blatant aimbotting by the guard AI in Sapienza.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Innocent Bystanders Can't Avoid Electric Pool

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Suggestion for hitman 3, please bring back ave Maria

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I know some people think it shouldn't be in other hitman games besides blood money but still I hope IO interactive decide to bring it back for hitman 3

    submitted by /u/Peytonfuson_memes1
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't 47 run?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Did devs ever answer this question? If loud approach is viable and has so many weapons to use, why can't 47 run like in 2016's trailer? Or at least like a normal person. I understand that running will break the silent approach, but why can't it be unlocked after going loud?

    submitted by /u/MozekG
    [link] [comments]

    What if: Hitman WoA gameplay with Payday 2 music? That would make even a "Loud" approach worthwhile

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    can fire extinguishers explode by anything else besides shooting at it/triggered by a remote detonation tool?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    anything else work?

    submitted by /u/Pumptodump
    [link] [comments]

    Which order should I play the games in?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    So I've beaten the series plenty of times, and I know the chronological order they should be played in but do y'all think I should start with silent assassin and then go to contracts like we would have years ago when the games came out or should I start with contracts then silent assassin since contracts has missions that took place before the events of either game?

    If you were gonna go through the whole series how would you do it?

    submitted by /u/l4dlouis
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 3 - Removable Gloves

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Some suits look great with gloves on (such as the Tuxedo suit from Paris, the Requiem suit, the Santa 47 suit), but I find myself frustrated that on loads of outfits, 47 wears driving gloves; even when they jar massively with the outfit's overall design (with the Ark Society starting suit being a prime offender of it) or contradict the suit's original design (the unlockable Sean Bean suit, instead of having brown gloves... has driving gloves).

    Wouldn't it be great if you could have a toggle or default option for gloves in Hitman 3? Like... choose a suit, optionally select gloves (default, no gloves, driving gloves, gloves)?

    For a world-class assassin who tries to blend in, wearing a pair of black driving gloves with your tuxedo would undoubtedly draw strange looks from other classily-dressed party-goers and most of the driving glove suits, such as the casual white t-shirt Sapienza suit, just screams "y yes i am involved in organised crime how did u no".

    As someone who prefers to spend a lot of time in suits and enjoys doing suit-only runs, the fact that I have to constantly see this very jarring and hard-to-ignore weird suit choice really bothers me. It's like if his tuxedo came with Moccasins; even if you're going to get a disguise eventually, it's gonna stand out and be distracting until you do.

    Just my two cents and hopes for the next title, spurned on by the sight of the three pre-order exclusive suits... all wearing the driving gloves.

    submitted by /u/MajikeDS
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of cutscenes do you like most??

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    What do y'all think about Isle of Sgail?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    You may have recognized that not too long ago I wrote a post asking why mumbai was so loved, and I have come to realize that it wasn't as loved as I thought it was, but those who did give their opinions on why it was their favorite, has given me a new appreciation for the map. In that post I had stated that the next map I would play for the first time, and continue until I complete everything in it(mastery 20, and all unlockables) would be Isle of Sgail. I was worried cuz I have heard some horrible things about that map and mission. Funny thing is that I ended up loving the crap out of it. The map is designed insanely well, it's gorgeous, the theme is awesome, assassination opportunities are pretty great, multiple routes that don't feel like a chore to go through, awesome uncharted easter egg, and THE ARKIAN SUIT.

    However I know why this map might be hated... the challenges. Most of them are fine, but I know many make an effort to do all of them, and if this is part of your criteria on what makes a hitman map, this may be the worst. A lot of the extra goofy feats are full of insanely ridiculous challenges that don't make much sense. However, I do not force myself to do all the challenges as I have nothing to gain from them once I hit 20, except for the unlockables, which are awesome. So I do not believe that Sgail should be faulted for this on my criteria, but I do know this is important to many.

    I just wanna hear what yall think about the map, cuz I am interested in knowing what makes this map tick for some, and maybe not so much for a lot of yall.

    Very excited for the Bank mission.

    submitted by /u/faksak9021
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the end of the 2015 Agent 47 film

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Okay so I found it odd that agent 47 had a tight hair cut and passed it off as being art style, grand, then he has a clone in the last 3 seconds without hair called agent 48.

    whats up with this, was this from an older game (though I watched my cousin play blood money onwards my first hitman was the first of the newer games) and I just don't recognise it?

    thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Jem_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or does the slow jog when crap hits the fan make things a lot more tense and sometimes a bit rage inducing

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    In hitman 2016 and hitman 2018 I've done nearly all maps and stuff but when things go haywire I'd like the option to sprint away not a little slow jog I mean you cover ground but this is just a hope for hitman 3 leave a comment if you agree

    submitted by /u/BozZombiesArnie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment