• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Hitman These better be weapons in the England Hitman 3 level

    Hitman These better be weapons in the England Hitman 3 level


    These better be weapons in the England Hitman 3 level

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Just a small animation I did using Photoshop and Premiere Pro, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Spam them keys

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Like sniper contracts? KevinRudd made some excellent ones if you missed them. Marrakesh was the most challenging IMHO. (XB1 IDs in comments)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    When 'Blending In' no longer works

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Seriously??

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I really think the whole Hiitman package as it stands today (Hitman 2 + legacy pack) is the most brilliant assassin game ever made, and if a cd could wear out, my Hitman 2 cd would have holes in it. This is why I'm dumbstruck at the fact that some people still insist that BLOOD MONEY is their favorite Hitman game. Yes, it was a cool game for its time for sure, I also loved it and replayed it countless times. However, compared to today's package, Blood Money pales in comparison. Its like comparing a mini with a Porsche. Hitman 2 simply does it 10 million times better. I still watch Blood Money vids now and again, and laugh at how naive I was....

    submitted by /u/Steynkie69
    [link] [comments]

    What if targets had weapons?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Now this is an unpopular opinion and may cause problems but I always found it weird why a spymaster, a drug cartel dealer, a general, etc. for some reason don't carry a gun and instead run away when they find 47 suspicious. I'm not saying every target should carry an AK-47(lol), just saying what if a few targets with the right profession notice you being suspicious that they immediately draw their firearm to question/execute you. I just think it make the target a bit more difficult to tackle and would be a cool and sensible shit(correct me if I'm wrong). I just want you guys opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/Fresh70
    [link] [comments]

    After a hiatus of making these, i’m back

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Only $35

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hitman for Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Any chance we will see the Hitman games come to the Nintendo Switch? Specifically, the Hitman HD trilogy and Hitman Absolution seeing as though they are the older games. It would be the perfect fit for the console!

    submitted by /u/QueenCerseiLannister
    [link] [comments]

    Finished H2016, can't buy H2 right now, so just going through Hawke's Bay again and again, this area is so good. Here's my attempt to show some kind of a story in 5 screenshots. Also I really like mirrors in this game.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Just got Platinum for Contracts and Silent Assassin, now onto Blood Money!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    "Just another ordinary day at the office"

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Interesting: When Agent 47 acquires doctor's disguise in Haven Island, he even puts a cigarette behind his ear, probably thinking it can help him to blend in better. Or maybe he plans on smoking it later. After all, Agent 47's job just as stressful as doctor's job.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Thought this was quite funny.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    The thing I want most that won't be in Hitman 3

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    (And no, it isn't Ghost Mode or the ability to play on Steam.)

    So I replay all the levels in Hitman 1/2 all the damn time and there's one thing that really bugs me about the season 1 levels, especially now that we have season 2 to compare it to - the soundtracks.

    In Hitman 2, every location has a unique (and, if I may say so, kickass) soundtrack, including the DLC locations. However, in Hitman 1, the soundtracks for the main campaign missions are shared between the following levels:

    • The Final Test + Marrakesh
    • Paris + Bangkok
    • Colorado + Hokkaido

    The last two are not so bad IMO because Hokkaido has a lot of ambient music to cover for the basic tension / sneaking soundtrack and they're both tied via plot to Soders' scheming. However, the others - especially Paris and Bangkok - bother me a lot because it just makes those missions feel less unique and far more generic. Just listen to the background tracks in Miami or Sgail, then listen to the Paris/Bangkok tracks and you'll see what I mean. It's also baffling to me that Freeform Training actually has a unique soundtrack (shared only with The Icon special assignment).

    If IOI wants Hitman 3 (or some future edition of the WoA Trilogy) to be the "definitive" version of these levels, I think going back and making new soundtracks would be an amazing improvement, and much more noticeable and impactful, I think, than another visual revamp.

    submitted by /u/BTWNM
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47's face for Hitman 3

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Agent 47's face for Hitman 3

    It's amusing for me that IO can't settle on 47's face with every Hitman release. He looked like a young humanoid in Hitman 2016, meanwhile he looked feminine and always angry due to the eyebrows but definitely more European-looking in Hitman 2. Now, if this is 47's final look for HM3, then I like it. It's kinda a fusion of previous ones. Manlier, a bit smug, the entire look is just right.

    https://preview.redd.it/kcs26q9y01n51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4306f505ca46b6c9844e0a2d1f13b28a73f91ae1

    submitted by /u/GottaNeedOxygen
    [link] [comments]

    That, is Claus Hugo Strandberg

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Did Blood Money make anyone else cry?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I have only just now started playing HITMAN 2016 after staying away from the series while IO was going through their Kane and Lynch and Absolution phase (Kane and Lynch 2 is kind of a guilty pleasure though).

    And while it's fine and probably technically the best Hitman game. I grew up with the OG Hitman series on PS2 which of course means I am a Blood Money fan boy.

    I'm also a big idiot because I did'nt know blood moneys "credits" was actually the final mission so I just sat there in my PJs bawling my eyes out not touching my controller thinking what did this bald mass murderer do to deserve this.

    I only found out years later what was supposed to happen when they announced Absolution which made me feel like the big dumb.

    I can't be the only one this happened to, right?... RIGHT???

    submitted by /u/BiologicalFunfare
    [link] [comments]

    Just chilling and reading the latest gossip

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    What's the biggest flex you can do in Hitman?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    the biggest one i can think of is: Isle of Sgail, Silent Assassin, Knight Armor Only, Medieval Weapons Only

    submitted by /u/MABfan11
    [link] [comments]

    Those Cold New Zealand Mornings

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    The Bank Heist is my favorite level from Hitman 2, because of the situations you can create like this video I made “Wait for It.” Can’t wait for Silent Assassins and hi-jinx in Hitman 3.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment