• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Hitman I made Absolution Agent 47 in Saints Row the third

    Hitman I made Absolution Agent 47 in Saints Row the third


    I made Absolution Agent 47 in Saints Row the third

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The Bank's security is highly perceptive, nothing gets past them

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Are We Stars, But Carl Wheezer is Singing it

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Freedom Fighters re-release??

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    For future games: Would you prefer fewer but larger levels or more levels that are smaller?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    This is probably a controversial opinion, but here goes: Personally I'm not the biggest fan of how large and sprawling the levels in nu-Hitman are. I admire the amount of effort that went into the level design and all that, but actually playing in these levels becomes a chore after a few proper playthroughs of them. Makes me feel less inclined to jump back in and start experimenting with new challenges. I think some levels are straight up excessively large just for the sake of showing off, like Marrakesh and Santa Fortuna. I prefer smaller but more well designed and interconnected levels, like Paris, Bangkok, Hokkaido and Whittleton Creek. I'm perfectly fine with levels taking place in a small area, or even one just one building. The previous Hitman games did this all the time and they were great. Also, it'd have the benefit of giving us more missions. I know there's an argument of quality vs quantity, but I think you can have both. As it currently is, if you don't like, say, two missions in nu-Hitman, that's 40% of the game you don't like right off the bat. I don't think that's really a positive thing, to limit us so much with the variety of missions.

    Just my two cents though. Eager to hear what everyone else has to say (even though I'm pretty sure no one will agree with me lmao).

    Edit: Okay I am perfectly willing to admit that my estimation of this sub was very wrong. I'm surprised how many people agree with me on this topic. Hopefully IOI moves in that direction in the future.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/post-ironic-irony
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PC players to playtest my Solo Ghost Mode mod

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I hate my life

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Just got a screenshot I thought was worth sharing!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Sean Rose. Chaddest of all targets

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Are there any targets throughout the series that you actually kinda feel bad for?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I personally feel bad for Dr. Silvio Caruso. I mean, he has Aspergers and was relentlessly bullied for it, he's a virgin at 40, he never married, he has no friends, has crippling anxiety, and his mom purposely ruined his only romantic relationship.

    Oh and Brat Charliego Sidjan aka Charlie Sidjan's twin brother from the Basement Killing mission in H2:SA. Poor guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and happened to look a lot like the actual target.

    What about you guys? Anyone you felt bad about killing?

    submitted by /u/Midnite_St0rm
    [link] [comments]

    I have 100% completed the ICA facility, Paris and hokkaido on hitman 2.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Don't hate me for posting an among us meme

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Hitman 3 levels

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I am starting to wonder if Hitman 3 has gone all out with the fan requests for their maps as both Dubai's Skyscraper and England's Murder Mystery maps have been heavy requests from fans in the past.. Maybe we could expect a Cruise Ship and Prison as those are 2 others i can think of that have some heavy demand.

    submitted by /u/Jesse_Allen3
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s just say I was holding my breath for this.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Anyone have a hard time not playing Hitman during work from home?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I definitely have a laptop on the side where I'll go through a level between meetings. I like this better than going to the office haha

    submitted by /u/WeLoveOurBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Who's better at sneaking Agent 47 or solid snake?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Snake is Good at sneaking around secret military bases and compound you aren't supposed to be in and Agent 47 is good at blending in.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/shangtsung190
    [link] [comments]

    Fanfic Reading |Lion King/Hitman Crossover| "Hunter" by Lionkingview

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    [Question] Would the Hitman story make sense if I began with contracts?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    [See above] Would the story be coherent if I began with Contracts? I've played the first two, and they were unrealistic, and I'm considering a cinematic walkthrough.


    [link] [comments]

    Can a Thinkpad T510 run Hitman (2016)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    -Intel I5 -2.40 ghz -4gb ram -64 bit

    submitted by /u/PopcornCrew
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your proudest moment in H1/H2 ??

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Doing the free form training in HM16, keep getting spawned inside of the fake ship. Anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I've tried loading up different saves but I still keep getting spawned inside of an area behind where the mechanics are.

    Im on the pc version if that helps.

    submitted by /u/lFuhrer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment