• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Hitman He's packing heat

    Hitman He's packing heat


    He's packing heat

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I love this thumbnail by AJ

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    hitman with santa disguess

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I never realized 47 was such an elegant dancer

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Dianaaaa....it happened again....

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    a men on a sign

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I found something in a copy of absolution I purchased

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Ghost Mode is REALLY fun!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Ever wondered how World of Tomorrow / Sapienza looks as SASO, No KO, No Loadout, Default Start, Master Difficulty? Then look no further!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Me on the way home from a very tense SASO

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Damn bruh, go get a room

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    How long did it take you to get to level 500 (If you have reached tier 500)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Dual wielding in hitman 3?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I love hitman 2016 and hitman 2. Blood money is my personal favourite but the modern hitman games are a real close second. There is one feature I've been missing though, dual weirding. Nothing is more cooler than getting out your dual silverballers and shooting someone in the head. I think that, like in hitman 2 how it added features and new mechanics, hitman 3 would be perfect to add in dual wielding. I would personally love to open my suitcase, maybe even a blood money themed one?, and have my two silverballers in there. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Actually-Will
    [link] [comments]

    Round 4 - Best Mission Story - Club 27

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    For anyone in the future trying for "The Hero Of Santa Fortuna" on the Three Headed Serpent level of Hitman 2

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Saw a lot of misinformation out there on Google and figured I'd share my experiences, and the order in which I did it:

    My starting gear: Lockpick and coins.

    1. Glue together the hippie's bus. You don't have to do anything else like deliver it or put cocaine in it or turn on his alarm clock or whatever. Just knock out the dude working on his car near the starting bus stop area and take his glue and use that to fix the bus, and you're done.

    2. Get the band together. There's the guy you wake up with the water faucet, the guy you wake up with the noisy generator, the dead drummer whose outfit you steal, and the fourth guy is asleep on a bench near the Martinez house. You have to view the poster on the wall next to him to wake him up. When you're playing the drums for the statue unveiling, you have to sit there a while. Give the drumroll when asked, and then stay put! At no point should you select Leave. I think some people may botch this one by getting up too early after the statue is unveiled. Rico will dance a little bit on stage for a short bit and then the whole thing ends by itself and 47 will get up without you needing to do anything.

    3. I think a lot of people definitely screw up Rico's tattoo task: When giving the tattoo, after you get Rico's wife and the other guard to leave, don't select Kill and don't select Leave either. Just wait! It takes a couple of minutes and it'll feel like nothing's happening (which is why I think many people get tempted to select Leave without knowing any better), but it does stop eventually. Rico will say good job and tell you to see yourself out. Don't leave early or this task won't register!

    4. Get the love letter to Hector and then leave. You don't have to take his post-it note with the safe combo, or follow him, or listen to Andrea read the letter or anything like that. Once you've given him the letter, just go.

    5. For the hippo task, I waited until the whisperer had his back turned, then I knocked out the other guard, hid him, took the meaty bone, tossed it into the hippo pool, then left. I left the hippo whisperer alive since he's the guy who goes to retrieve Rico and bring him to see the hippo. All of that will happen while you're busy doing other stuff anyway, so there's no need to stick around.

    6. Get the circuit board from the plane crash. When fixing Jorge's machine, all you have to do is stick in the circuit board and leave. You don't need to stick around and listen to him or watch him make bricks.

    7. Go knock out Taita/the shaman and take his clothes, then talk to Andrea, and then go perform the ritual at the construction site. Pretty easy.

    8. Go do the whole submarine quest last. Once you don that one guy's submarine uniform, drop all your illegal weapons or people will see through your disguise. Also, you don't need to touch the submarine at all or fetch a screwdriver or anything. Just tell the elite guard you're ready even though you haven't done anything. Since you didn't screw with the limiter, it only goes up to power level 3 and won't kill Rico. I did this one last because I couldn't find a way to get Rico to leave afterward.

    In general:

    -You can save and reload (I saw a couple comments saying this task resets if you reload a game - this is false, you can save and reload all you want - I certainly did - and it still worked out). It all has to be in the same mission of course, but you can save and reload within that mission.

    -You can kill people - just don't kill anyone important to the completion of the tasks. On my playthrough I don't think I ever needed to kill anyone, but I did it anyway a couple times just to see if the challenge/award would still work (it did).

    -You can get seen... however, there is a risk! If you get compromised in an important disguise needed for any of these tasks, you may be unable to progress. During one attempt/order, I got compromised as Taita because I took the disguise on the way to the coca fields and got seen as I was installing the circuit board. When trying to do the ritual later at the construction site, even though there was no danger, I was unable to press G to start the ceremony because I was "too suspicious" so I needed to load an earlier save, so beware! The coca fields are the main "risk" in the entire map for getting compromised since it is absolutely swarming with guards so just make sure you have a generic disguise when getting in and out. The order I have above should prevent this issue from happening but I wanted to mention it in case someone wanted to switch things around.

    submitted by /u/dainanauchuu
    [link] [comments]

    Typical Sunday afternoon hanging out in a dumpster with a dead body...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Are you a man of the sea 47? Or a man of the land?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    47 not knowing an area is trespassing

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    People only seeing you sometimes is frustrating

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Been playing around in Hitman again lately, thought I'd try a speed run through Hokkaido. Don't have the explosives to do the common method but figured I'd see what the best I could do was (so far, 1:47, ironically fitting). But I keep having three people randomly seeing me on some runs, and not others (except one, who was being random and is now every. Frickin. Time.) ruining what could have been an SASO run.

    The route is pretty simple. Start in my room, take a pot shot at the cable car deck to spook Yuki, then 2 shots to weaken the arm. Wait for her to try and get on, 3rd shot to send the car off and kill her. 18 seconds in, she's dead and I'm holstering my gun and heading for the garden (assuming I don't get a random Compromised, first person who sometimes sees me).

    Head up the garden, avoiding the camera on the left, take the little ledge drop at the back. The maintenance guy there is sometimes number 2. Usually I can drop just fine, no problem. But the more I redid the run the more often he'd notice me. At first I thought it was just a timing/animation cycle thing, but faster or slower doesn't seem to matter. He just has eyes in the back of his head.

    If he doesn't see me it's down the pipe, in the window, and around to the morgue. A quick dash past the doctors and into the security room and I can take shots at the heart. This is pretty much just luck for me. I can have the crosshair dead on and still need more than 2 shots to take out the heart. Wish you could have a pistol scope....

    Anyway, shoot the heart and it's out the back to the garage, and sometimes number 3. That [redacted] guard in the garage. First half dozen or so times through, never saw me. Then once or twice he'd start to, then stop. Then he caught me a few times. Last 10 runs he sees me every [redacted] time. Doesn't matter how I move through the space, how tightly I hug the wall, it's like he's got a 200° vision cone. Multiple runs at 1:47 have had their SA ruined by his eagle eyes.

    And, again, I thought maybe it was an animation/walk cycle thing, so I tried various timings and even ones that I knew worked because I'd made it through SA before, he sees me now.

    The things that are my mistakes, like missing my pot shot at Yuki or not getting the heart in two shots, I can accept. I'm only human, mistakes happen. But when the game doesn't want to follow its own rules... ugh.

    huff

    Sorry. Just been at this for three hours now and needed to vent. Carry on.

    submitted by /u/Xyex
    [link] [comments]

    He has no idea that he's gonna have the worst day of his life.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I wish i could see David Bateson as IRL Mr. 47 - Hitman TV-show perhaps?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    No Paris mission (Hitman 1 first mission

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    When I click on destination Paris, the game says I need access for the mission, but I already played it 1 year ago, so I should have access. When I click on get access, my ps4 says it's no longer for sale. Anyone has a solution?

    submitted by /u/snorkaas
    [link] [comments]

    Am I playing this right?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment