• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Hitman i'm just trying to get sniper assassin stop trying to make me cry.

    Hitman i'm just trying to get sniper assassin stop trying to make me cry.


    i'm just trying to get sniper assassin stop trying to make me cry.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I feel like I should have seen this coming, but I was surprised it happened nonetheless

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Blending in

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Saw a hitman merch collection and felt like posting mine too.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Some more shots of 47 in motion, people seemed to like the last submission!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Ghost Mode Lobby background as 1920x1200 wallpaper. I couldn’t find this background image without text, so I took a screenshot and cleaned it up, hope you appreciate it.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Target picked up The Pale Duck and exploded in his pocket. I could not recreate this effect to anyone anymore. Glad I pictured this.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Here are the costumes for each mission of "Hitman: crossover"

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    When you spent 3/4 of an hour infecting everyone on the map, killing them and not getting silent assassin

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Sgail is a really cool map imo

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    women: you guys don't no what woman suffer to get her child. men:

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I'll never get good at drawing....

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Bought the gold edition on PS4 and I can't access the contents.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    When I'd like to play on the DLC maps I can't access them saying "Get access" when I downloaded everything the game offered, have anyone encountered similar situation? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/HauntingTsundere
    [link] [comments]

    Hokkaido - SASO Rubber Duck Only

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    There is a never-seen deleted conversation in Hitman: Blood Money - A Vintage Year

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    A Knight’s Tale

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed a peculiar baseball commercial in game?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I was playing through the bank level today and saw what seemed to be a commercial for an upcoming baseball game on one of the TVs, it seemed to have actual crowd shots consisting of the in game models even two made up teams called the New York Wildcats and the Hokkaido Fowlplay. Is anone else thinking this is a hint towards Hitman 3 having a level taking place inside a baseball stadium? There has been a ton of foreshadowing in this trilogy so I really think it might be. I didn't get any footage of it but surely there has to be a youtube video somehwere where it plays in the background

    submitted by /u/iamnotfromfinland
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman saves

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Yesterday I bought hitman 2 and all my challenges, weapons, unlocks, mastery level etc. didn't carry over from hitman 1, and I don't want to do everything again. So is it possible to have my hitman 1 progress in hitman 2, and if I can how can I do it?

    submitted by /u/Emmet562
    [link] [comments]

    Best animation for sure

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Anyone have the Hitman 2 ‘Play as NPC’ mod files?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I've tried everywhere but all seem to have been removed.

    Including the following:

    "It has been reuploaded https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/gsgi37/can_anyone_upload_the_hitman_2_mod_that_allow_you/"

    submitted by /u/rModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New comer needs help with lore

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I have completed mission 2 of hitman 2 I do now understand anything 47 is a clone or somthing and he doesnt remember anything and there is a dude that does and he wants people dead or somthing and there is a ripoff illuminati idk What is going on? Am i supposed to understand? Is it being explained in hitman 1? Can someone help me plz

    submitted by /u/SpaceDoggoWithCheese
    [link] [comments]

    (Blood Money) Any other use for the poison syringe besides poisoning food?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Title. Could it be an alternative for fiber wire for a quicker kill?

    submitted by /u/n988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment