• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Hitman HITMAN 3 - The End of A Journey (Developer Insights)

    Hitman HITMAN 3 - The End of A Journey (Developer Insights)


    HITMAN 3 - The End of A Journey (Developer Insights)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    It is most commonly used for watching television and other recreational purposes.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Alignment Chart of different characters

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    HITMAN - No One's Untouchable (Fan Made Poster)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I love Paris

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I Love This Damn Series

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm autistic and the hitman series has been one of my more extreme hyperfixations for a long time. A year (and some change) ago I discovered screencaps of the levels of the 2016 version online and thought they were so pretty that I could not stop thinking about them for weeks. My parents don't really understand why I love this series so much (mainly because i spend so much money on the games, ebay auctions, etc.) but i think they're happy that i'm happy. I finished the two most recent games, but i just finished the original last month and am halfway through silent assassin. The game has aged really well i think, but has kept its same charm all throughout.

    To be honest, I'm not really sure why I'm writing this post, but i think it's just because i love this series so much. It's brought me so much happiness and laughter and it's given me an outlet to just have fun whenever I need it. Not much has done that for me. I love the community too. You're all so cool! I don't really comment or interact on here because I feel odd and sometimes the internet it's really scary for me, but this is a really cool place. I kinda feel at home here. My heart physically hurts when I think about this franchise because it's so full of love.

    But yeah I think i'm just gonna end this saying thank you all for being so cool and thank you ioi for making such a cool franchise. i can't wait to see what the future holds :)

    submitted by /u/sighjin
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it. I'm quite proud of these stats on that god-damned Japan level from Hitman SA.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    *Body hidden

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    When you walk into a room high as balls and try to figure out if anyone can notice.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    welcome to the top of the world, 47

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    He doesn't care tbh

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Finally unlocked

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Please activate the elusive targets again

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I had just recently purchased hitman and all the contests and was saddened that they stopped the elusive targets

    submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120
    [link] [comments]

    Am I The Only One Who Thought The Constant Was 47 In The Trailer?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Genuinely bored.

    submitted by /u/Lon_Jennon
    [link] [comments]

    Mexico City in H3: Chekhov's gun? Or just a diversion?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Best sniper-assassin map?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    does anyone just want to live in Hokkaido after playing Hitman

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Like gawdamn that place looks beautiful

    submitted by /u/AyKay54
    [link] [comments]

    Slow boi run of "Feature dream"

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    How can I get PRO to 20 quick on sapienza

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    I really want that syringe and it's the last thing I need on this mission, any advice?

    submitted by /u/tactical_bazelguse
    [link] [comments]

    I would love it if the Chameleon challenge told you which disguises you've grabbed (hopefully in Hitman 3)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm at 24/25 disguises in Sapienza World of Tomorrow and pulling my hair out... I swear I've gone through the list on Hitmaps and grabbed every single one... IOI pls

    submitted by /u/kaiseran
    [link] [comments]

    Gamescom

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Clemens and Travis said on the last stream that next live stream will be maybe on August so do you think that they will reveal a gameplay on gamescom??

    submitted by /u/Bazynoooooob
    [link] [comments]

    General zaydan jumping for joy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    wtf

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I’m watching GoldenEye tonight and I just realized that IOI might’ve drawn inspiration from it for Hitman 2’s “The Undying” character. (Some spoilers for Goldeneye in comments as I go into more detail) (Re-upload)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment