• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Hitman After more than 200 hours, I completed every challenge from Hitman 1 & 2

    Hitman After more than 200 hours, I completed every challenge from Hitman 1 & 2


    After more than 200 hours, I completed every challenge from Hitman 1 & 2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Apparently a secret society being above the law includes OSHA, as the genius at the arc society decided to go ahead and lock an emergency exit

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    The screen saver for the computers in the ICA facility is a picture of sapienza

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Please alter or remove elusive targets for Hitman III!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    First, I understand the appeal of ETs so you don't need to explain them and I personally like that a lot about them. But for all I like about them, there is a lot that I don't like about them. Here is why I think ETs should not be in Hitman III or should be altered for Hitman III:

    1. Hitman has always been a single player experience, not a multiplayer game, nor a live service game. I shouldn't have to be negatively affected because someone else prefers to play a certain way. I know, that goes both ways. I suggest making the rewards unobtainable if you fail the contract so that way other people can actually play it and those who prefer the intense contract have that intense risk factor.
    2. Some people will call me a bitch for this, but it is fundamentally unfair. I have a part time job, and I'm a full-time college student. When I'm not working or in class, I'm studying, studying, studying, playing other games, spending time with friends, and am generally not able to keep up to date with all the ETs and other games' timed content. I shouldn't have to miss out on a single player game I bought for $60 plus.
    3. Another point to add onto that, it's also unfair money wise. Does it sound normal or fair for two people to buy the same game for $60 dollars but one person has an extra 29 targets (At least for 2016) and the other does not because they couldn't afford to buy a $60 game right out of the gate? It's so anti-consumer and I don't get how anyone can defend that.
      1. Another thing, they're using FOMO, which is inherently anti-consumer.
    4. It's also unfair to the people who worked on those missions because their work will never be played again, it's essentially lost to time and for no good reason. Possible compromise, maybe before the next game comes out, permanently release the previous games ETs to all the owners (or hell, release it as DLC - it's better than just not being able to play all that content ever.)

    Here are some common arguments and my counter arguments to those:

    1. It encourages/attracts new people to buy the game.
      1. If I saw a new trailer for Hitman and wanted to play the previous ones, which sounds more appealing to the consumer? 29 official/DLC targets, and 28 free elusive targets for Hitman 2016, or just 29 official/DLC targets?
      2. People are fed up with live service games.

    What do y'all think? Any thing you'd like to add? Any point I missed, or did not consider? Please comment, I want to hear what you all have to say!

    submitted by /u/aTron6424
    [link] [comments]

    I saw an opportunity, and made this crappy postcard- But maybe it'll make someone smile!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Do you think Lucas Grey will be a playable character?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    IO has stated "Agent 47 join forces with Lucas Gray" which I think could suggest we get to play as him. Personally I would love this, maybe he could have some different skills from 47. It would also make a great setup for multiplayer/co-op missions. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Paer86
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does 47 look awesome in the Butler disguise on Isle of Sgàil? Would make for a cool unlockable suit (with slight differences so you wouldn’t have an unfair advantage, of course).

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    If I run Hitman 1 & 2 on my PC at full with no issues will Hitman 3 be the same or would I rather have to buy it on a console?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I too squat while being strangled.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hey, agent, I think you trespass wrong door. The ICA club two blocks down.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    How will 47 Kill constant, as he’s will see through all disguises and know 47 methods.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Agent 47 is the Best Assassin and will overcome this. Look at what he's did at the end of blood money:

    submitted by /u/shangtsung190
    [link] [comments]

    The deadpan humor is already one of my favourite things about hitman 2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I've just walked into the Delgado mansion and the exchanges are great. I gotta say IOI have done a great job here

    submitted by /u/james___uk
    [link] [comments]

    The EXACT Name and Location of the NEW *HITMAN III* Map!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Was going to put this in a highlights video but had technical difficulties so you all can have it instead

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Hitman - Colorado: Freedom Fighters | No Instinct | No Disguise | No Silencer Gun|Master Difficulty kill everyone

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Paris SASO 2:11

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    At the moment, I’m at level..... 101nteractive. I’ll be here all night

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    A new online Concept for hitman 3, Assassin and target mode.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    A new online concept for Hitman 3, a Assassin and target mode where one person uses agent and 47 and the other a target who can use instinct and must prepare for agent 47, both players don't know the other location and must find each other, the assassin player can use instinct and bring his Equipment with him, while the other player play as random NPC. The Player using random NPC must find weapons, you start out as a random NPC but can move up to a guard to start with a weapon, Each map will have this Mode in next game unlike ghost mode, and it can be a fun mode, where their more unlockables and reasons to kept playing.

    submitted by /u/shangtsung190
    [link] [comments]

    MrNinjaFreaks Contract

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    bongoman 47

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Did anyone who played blood money think that was the ending for game? The ending was so badass for that Game, that Wheelchair guy was probably scared for his life.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    The wheelchair guy.

    submitted by /u/shangtsung190
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about the graphics on Hitman 3?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    In the announcement video, do you think that the actual gameplay will be the same as what they showed or better?

    submitted by /u/Python1194
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment