• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Hitman This trailer is still in my view, the best Hitman trailer ever made

    Hitman This trailer is still in my view, the best Hitman trailer ever made


    This trailer is still in my view, the best Hitman trailer ever made

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    How I felt when I was playing today

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I was making fun of speedrun strategies by shooting random walls with loud pistols. This poor guy...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Not mine, but pretty cool

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Orson didn’t respond well to that, he was also floating above the bed before this

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Not sure if I ran into an Easter Egg

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    First off, I have no evidence of this. Sorry for that.

    I was playing on Santa Fortuna last night on Master difficulty, and was getting the challenge completion for eliminating the targets with a sniper rifle, and the first one I shot was Andrea Martinez. I shot her in the head from a nearby rooftop. It's the place where all the FBI guys are...or at least I think they're FBI guys. Idk. Anyway, I was on top of that building, hiding near the balcony when she came out of her compound and I capped her.

    I missed the first shot, and I have the silenced sniper rifle, so I took another shot and nailed her. However, I wasn't sure if I messed it up and got detected, so I stashed my rifle in my briefcase and ran down to see if anyone was glowing yellow (One was). And while I stood there, everyone was freaking out and I heard Agent 47 say something along the lines of "I don't know who did it."

    This is the first time I'd ever heard him interact to his environment in this way. Not sure if if was a rare sound clip that played, or what. It really caught me off guard, though. I've played this game for well over a hundred hours and I've never heard him do that before.

    Edit: It also probably doesn't matter, but I was wearing the Arkian Tuxedo when this happened.

    submitted by /u/Krythic
    [link] [comments]

    What features would you like to see implemented in Future Hitman games?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I can't wait to see what they come up with in the next game. So far I believe they've done a great job with what's already in the game.Some good and realistic features I think they should add are:

    • More Guards or Police/SWAT that show up via vehicle or through an exit after target is killed or if you cause too much trouble. (they did kind of do this in previous games but only in certain missions: Hitman Contracts: The Wang Fou Incident, Hitman Blood Money: A New Life.)
    • A framing mechanic. Example: Kill a target and frame an NPC that would be in your way to a second target.
    • Guards suddenly change their path/Guards that you take out in important areas (frisk zones ect.) are replaced with new guards after a short while.

    I just thought of these as I was playing today. Not sure if current technology limits these possibilities.Give me your thoughts. It can be any feature you want! (Features that haven't been in previous Hitman games.)Edit: They really need to bring back the Dual Silverballers.

    submitted by /u/Furonable
    [link] [comments]

    Game stories

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I'm new to the hitman franchise as I just got hitman (2016) and I'm loving it and trying to complete every challenge in the game before going onto hitman 2. And there is a bit of a backstory behind the game with diana and the ica and providence and it is very interesting. So is this story connected to the old games? I havnt played them (yet) but I heard they also had stories. So are all 5 of those games connected or does each one have a different story? And do any of the old games connect to the two newer games? Also are the old games like the new ones in terms of gameplay or how are they different? Do the old ones play out like a gta game where each mission doesnt have a hundred challenges and just progresses into the next mission? I'm just trying to learn about them because I'm thinking of playing them and I dont know where to start, what to know, and if it will be worth it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/nolqn13
    [link] [comments]

    I bet the cyclist is faking being hurt

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Im a really good silent assassin

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Shot through the wall

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    On the Miami map I shot a mirror in the toilet next to the guy with the vip pass and somehow I killed a npc I was using the silver baller so no wall penetration has this happened before

    submitted by /u/kieron19
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Pack Question (yay)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Im on Xbox and I downloaded the legacy pack for Hitman 2, so now I get all the standard Hitman missions in Hitman 2. If I go to the Hitman 2 Store it says I can redeem the GOTY legacy pack if I own Hitman 1 (which I do). This includes the patient zero campaign. But if I follow the prompts in Hitman 1, it just directs me to the normal Legacy pack (without PZ) which I already have downloaded. Is there anyway to get the PZ campaign for free?

    If not, which of the many different packs should I purchase? If possible, I would like the PZ campaign for H1 in H2 and the expanded content in H2 (ie the red missions and haven and whatnot). Currently, the Gold Edition is on special offer, but then there is the H1 GOTY expansion, the expansion pass for H2, and some other ones. I don't really know what to buy (and was previously told I didn't have to buy) and any help would be appreciated. I have read the FAQ but I didn't really understand all of it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/swedishyeetballs
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    What?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Should I buy the HD enhanced edition(blood money and absolution)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Pls upvote because I want as many opinions as possible

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/guscraft05
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these missions is the best?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    These aren't the objective definitive 100% best mission, just my personal favourites. I just wanna see which of my personal favourites are most popular in the community because idk.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play sniper assassin on xbox

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    My username is exodusblood32

    submitted by /u/Minecraftcenter12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment