• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Hitman Subreddit Icon Design Competition

    Hitman Subreddit Icon Design Competition


    Subreddit Icon Design Competition

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Starting this Saturday, there will be a stickied thread to post your custom designs for the next /r/hitman subreddit icon!

    Rules:

    1. The image size must be 256px x 256px (a square). Please upload your image to imgur.com!
    2. It must be related to the Hitman franchise, of course.
    3. You can upvote whichever design you think is the best, and then we will choose the most upvoted image to be our subreddit icon for the next 2 weeks.
    4. This can be drawn art, edits, screenshots, any type of image-art!

    This will start this Saturday and we will run this competition every other Saturday. So the dates are 4/11, 4/25, 5/9, etc. The competition will run until HITMAN 3 is announced, basically. It's just a little fun game to tide us over until we get some news. We hope people will get creative with this and show off their artistic skills!

    submitted by /u/cakeblock941
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to recreate maps in Minecraft to scale. Paris, Part #1

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Today me and Kiwi took a trip to Italy! Here to destroy the virus haunting the World.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I usually don't like overused memes but I just for some reason think this one is hilarious

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Dear PEA: Your contracts are brilliant but extremely exhausting. This was the most difficult FC I've done (I always complete them all)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Was just trying to test something small in-game, why does it always end up like this :(

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Today Kiwi went on a lovely date! (Thanks to u/Jakinator178), we feel like someone is watching us tho..

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    HITMAN 2 - 11 Featured Contracts "Fool's Gambit" Silent Assassin (April 8)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Rare photograph of Agent 47 self-isolating in Sapienza

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Just discovered something that I think is absolute BULLSHIT!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Ok, so basically:

    The most viewed video that has something to do with Hitman is the 2015 Hitman reboot first trailer, with over 4 million views. Ok, sounds pretty great doesn't it?

    So there's this shitty game that is just a complete ripoff of Hitman called Yandere Simulator. Guess how many views the most views Yandere Simulator video has? 37 MILLION! 37 MILLION VIEWS FOR A FUCKING SHITTY GAME THATS BEEN IN A DEMO STATE FOR 6 YEARS! A GAME WITH SO MANY TECHNICAL ERRORS, BORING CHARACTER, BLAND SCHOOL SETTING, 37 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell, even channels that solely rely on making Yandere Simulator playthroughs and shift average about 3 million views per video! Oh but noooooooooo you're not allowed to criticise Yandere Simulator because "hurr durr it's only a demo what do you expect?????2???". DO YOU KNOW WHAT I EXPECT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING EXPECT? I EXPECT MAIN CHARACTER OF THE GAME TO NOT BE LITERALLY STOLEN FROM A FREE ASSET PACK!!! Basically everything in Yandere Simulator to the characters, gameplay, settings, EVERYTHING, is ripped from free asset packs or stolen from other things, and yet, everyone flicks to Yandere Simulator like its some super original god-like amazing game. Well NO, Hitman did it first and did it a whole lot better! I'd rather play Jungle God and Hidden Valley 30 times in a row than play on second of Yandere Simulator - at least the models and music in Jungle God aren't stolen from free asset packs!

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find the artist for the music in the Hitman trailer

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I love the music for the new Hitman games, and I've never really known who's behind it. The trailer music can also be found in the "Call me 47" cutscene. I'll link the original trailer in the comments

    submitted by /u/Bread_With_Nipples
    [link] [comments]

    Could Agent 47 would make a good actor actor

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Multiplayer Sniper Trophies PS4

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    hello, anyone mind helping me out with the 3 sniper level multiplayer trophies? would be looking to do GMT between 2200-2400?

    ta

    submitted by /u/subpopbopper
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN Game of the Year Edition 82% Off (PC)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I made a series of contracts using the fiber wire, tell me what you think!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Live Wire: Trouble In Cuba (Final Test) 2-01-5434761-61

    Live Wire II: Hall of Mirrors (Paris) 2-02-6941795-61

    Live Wire III: Sunny Days (Sapienza) 2-03-6936392-61

    I love the fiber wire, but I don't see it used a whole lot, so I made some contracts around it. I'll probably make more later.

    submitted by /u/Da_Fuzzy
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Money

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I've tried now on 3 seperate occasions to play blood money and I can't pass the tutorial. The controls don't seem to work (playing on xbox one). I can't fibre wire anyone or push them over balconies. I've been saving at every stage but when I get to a certain part my saves disappear and I have to restart from the beginning!! Getting fed up now - is there a way for me to skip the tutorial, or even better a way for my controls to work?

    submitted by /u/tomatorooster
    [link] [comments]

    Will IO Interactive be at IGN’s new “summer of games things”?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    If they are, this could be their chance to show off Hitman 3...

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    When I try to play a mission in hitman 2 it says to go to the xbox game store and when I do it sends me to hitman 2 gold edition

    submitted by /u/endermanboss75
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 - Dawood sitting by a Dogwood tree eating a Dagwood sandwich(Idea by u/Megabert)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment