• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Hitman Me and my new Friend Kiwi went to Paris today, city of love <3

    Hitman Me and my new Friend Kiwi went to Paris today, city of love <3


    Me and my new Friend Kiwi went to Paris today, city of love <3

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Playing Hitman in a different way. It made me sad.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Can’t play expansion pass

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I recently bought the expansion pass but I can't use it even though the PlayStation store says I have bought it.

    submitted by /u/guscraft05
    [link] [comments]

    Wish granted!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hitman (2016) & Hitman 2 (2018) on GOG?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Assassins,

    I don't really know if this topic was already answered or came up somewhere (was unable to find something about it), but is there a chance we'll be able to buy the new Hitman Games (from 2016 and 2018) on GOG?

    Can someone (maybe even from IO Interactive) shed some light on this topic or maybe consider it if it wasn't a thing (yet)?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Rayxcer
    [link] [comments]

    Unused models of HITMAN - Absolution 47 with... eyeliner...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Possible performance hit?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    So I played the first level - Hawke Bay on my laptop, which is the free level you get to play for hitman2. I was getting around 80-90fps on low, on my rig and everything in that level was smooth and comfortable for me. Now, when I play the ICA Traning Facility levels, my performance drops to 35fps even sometimes 20fps.

    Will I experience the same performance hit in the newer hitman 2 maps as well? Or it's just that the ICA maps are poorly optimised? I really don't want to end up getting a 60$ game only to experience the game in 20-35fps....

    submitted by /u/dakkiboyy
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to unwind a little on the tutorial.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I wish I had the money to afford as many cigarettes as the A.I does

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    They seem to have endless amounts of cigarettes and if you played Hitman for long enough you need a few cigarettes

    submitted by /u/JamieThor101
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video in Whittleton Creek, wanted to share it here

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Put Beethoven over "Legacy"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Multiplayer Challenges & Achievements Help Needed

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Is anybody able to help me complete the Ghost challenges and Sniper Assassin multiplayer achievements? I play on PC/Steam. Happy to help out in return.

    DM me for details or reply here and I will DM you.

    submitted by /u/Cryvate
    [link] [comments]

    How do global leaderboards work in Hitman 2, exactly?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    So I had made a contract yesterday, and the time I originally gave for it was around 14 minutes or so. I wanted to future proof my rank a little bit, so with some severe planning I managed to get my time down to exactly 8 minutes, silent assassin. The problem? It didn't update my time. I'm the only one who's tried this contract, and my old time is the only one showing up, despite my new score crushing it.

    Any idea what's going on? Why didn't my score update on the global leader board?

    submitted by /u/Krythic
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 - And so it begins

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else dying for a HITMAN 2 item spawner mod of some kind for messing about with? I've always loved the idea of fooling around and doing a throwing knife only S/A run or something along those lines, would be great to be able to spawn that stuff in endlessly or give myself some level of infinite throwables. Don't have to tell me how tough it would be to script a mod like that but damn if it wouldn't be fun - same could be said for an outfit switcher mod.

    submitted by /u/billroy69
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stuck inside, can anyone gameshare me Hitman 2 on PS4?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Hantu Port Multiplayer

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Looking for someone to complete Hantu Port Multi for trophies Private_Qq (PSN)

    submitted by /u/Kurt_Lowe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment