• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Hitman Sorry sir we’re AAAAAAAAHH

    Hitman Sorry sir we’re AAAAAAAAHH


    Sorry sir we’re AAAAAAAAHH

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Today I found out, that you can trigger an EMP next to the virus control computer to destroy the virus.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I've earned the same trophy in Hitman 1 and Hitman 2

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    The Sieger 300 Ghost: the sniper so OP that its scope breaks the world itself.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hitman wallpaper, sorry if it's been posted before!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    TFW a bald man in a suit comes and kills the patient you've spent hours keeping alive

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    The North American Owen Cage presents itself to predators when it feels there is a threat...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Pretty proud of this score I set on Hokkaido!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Artist 47

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    ICA's so cheap they didn't even provide prop guns

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    What weapons/items would you like to see or add in Hitman 3?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Also list what the item would do and how it would look like. Personally, some more creative explosives would be nice, like how they added the ICA phone and i also like the pen too

    submitted by /u/YourEverydayWeeb47
    [link] [comments]

    Really bad laptop performance

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    The game just stutters so badly and outright crashes on occasion.

    My specs are

    Intel I5 6300 HQ

    8GB RAM

    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960M (which can run Arkham Knight, Witcher 3 etc at pretty good settings )

    I messed with multiple settings but nothing seems to work and im sure this is higher than the min specs in some aspects

    submitted by /u/realifesupernintendo
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 - Dawood in the style of h̶e̶n̶t̶a̶i̶ Anime

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hawke’s Bay - What is this gun? I can’t pick it up.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Mission Story Failed?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    So i am quite new to the game, and when im going in the memoribilia room as it says so ( i am doing another life) and when i get the intel item of it it just says mission story failed.

    I just dont get why though..?

    submitted by /u/OneGameplay998
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with challenges.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I recently bought Hitman: Absolution from Steam a few days back. This was my first hitman game as I have been wanting to play a hitman game for quite some time. I completed in less than a week and noticed how I never got a single challenge done. I decided to go back and complete them just for fun only to realize it won't complete. For the prologue mansion scene I drugged the chef and the chief security guard all while collected both evidence without taking on a disguise. When I completed the mission I still had not a single challenge completed. Am I doing the challenge wrong? Is something wrong with my game? I know challenges aren't important, but I can't help but feel like I am not good enough. Any explanation or theories to what I may be doing wrong is helpful

    submitted by /u/SammytehGoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment