• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Hitman Hotline Miami

    Hitman Hotline Miami


    Hotline Miami

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    How many people has Agent 47 killed in the main series? (Details in comment)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Super proud of my performance on this elusive target! I've never gotten such a high position on the leaderboards before

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    After being told to deliver a letter to everyone reminding them to social distance, mailman 47 decided to take matters into his own hands

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I just started playing Blood Money. It's already given me the best compliment I've gotten in years!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Stealth: 100

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Dr McInnis has a paper taped to his back, anyone else notice?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    My favorirte way to kill Sierra Knox

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Practice social distancing Agents

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    47 fires a shotgun like an absolute clown...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I just wanted some sushi!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    The Fall & Rise of Hitman (Documentary)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    So, I achieved silent assassin on 5 elusive targets but the winter suit won't unlock. the challenge is stuck on 1/5. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    James is sick of your shit [ANSEL]

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Isle of Sgail SA/SO Tips and tricks?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I thought Colorado was the hardest level.

    I was wrong, even with the 4 targets and 100% hostile area, i managed to beat it on Master SASO. Currently i am bent on beating every single level on master difficulty on SASO without any guides, and i've managed to do so on every level except the ark society.

    The "no trespassing" area is so small and the targets don't come nowhere near, all the areas they go through are heavily guarded and i see no opportunities to accident kill, i am truly stuck on this level.

    i am not looking for a guide, i just want some tips and tricks on how to SASO this level in master, every single story opportunity requires a disguise.

    I truly like the map, but it's a pain to SASO.

    submitted by /u/Applehelpme92
    [link] [comments]

    Day 6 - Dawood R Trump(idea by @Paino_Man on Hitmanforum)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    What about 'Susan' and 'Richard' in Whittleton Creek?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Who are they and why do they have to hide their real identity?

    submitted by /u/fow06
    [link] [comments]

    Jared '47' Dunn - Another clue into Dunn's mysterious and tragic past

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    "Unlocked" the Summer Suit, Mk II

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Updated from the previous version: This time I created a new jacket for the suit, shortened the legs on the trousers, and I am wearing it with a polo shirt.

    In the last thread some of you requested the suburban suit. It is on my list, but most likely I'll do the New Yorker trench coat or the tropical island suit first.

    Edit: Original post did not include the link to the album

    submitted by /u/christmas_frog
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN Season One - Easter Eggs and Secrets

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hitman 2, is there a way to reliably discover all stories while in master difficulty?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I just bought the game, legacy and all, started with Paris. It has taken me maybe 8 hours of playing the mission over and over again to really understand the game.

    I definitely want to play on master going forward, but I would also like to uncover the mission stories. Must I compromise and play on professional after I have succeeded with silent assassin on master?

    The problem here would be that I would not get all the other hurdles master brings - more difficult access to useful items, and more enforcers, etc... and that would cheapen the experience.

    I love the game for the excitement uncovering all the nooks and crannies of the location, and the dynamics of the people.

    submitted by /u/Millbrook27
    [link] [comments]

    Escalation names

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I get there after Ludlum novels but the names still make no sense. Like wtf is the Truman Contravention. Anyone help with the names?

    submitted by /u/ultimatkycaz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment