• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Hitman MOD UPDATE: This subreddit is changing.

    Hitman MOD UPDATE: This subreddit is changing.


    MOD UPDATE: This subreddit is changing.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Due to a near-unanimous vote in the recent ballot, we are no longer a subreddit for the bald and balding. We are now a forum for discussing the Hitman franchise for some reason. I have no idea why. Book club is cancelled. Daily threads are cancelled. Bald posts are banned again.

    Have fun, nerds.

    -The Mod Team

    submitted by /u/timothymark96
    [link] [comments]

    Mods : "Bald posts are banned again." 47:

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Week 2 of quaranten: I manage it to knock out every NPC in Hokkaido and still get silent assassin

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Who doesn't like a Sunset?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I wouldn’t mind waking up to this everyday

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    250+ Hours later...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    IN-WORLD: How does the ICA actually operate? - Plot Holes and Lore discussion

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Let's say I have a million dollars, and I want my business partner dead. How would I reach out to the ICA?

    Do they decide which contracts they take as a company?

    How many assassinations are carried out across the world by these guys every day/month?

    Why haven't they been shut down by governments across the world yet?

    In the recent games, it seems the ICA has become a force for good, or at least has a conscience. 47 is sent to kill bad people who have done bad things.

    But what about good people that others want dead? Let's say I want to kill the owner of a building that won't sell to me, but he's a charity owning philanthropist who adopts stray cats and orphans. If I paid them, would the ICA sanction a hit against him?

    submitted by /u/TheSasquatchKing
    [link] [comments]

    Really glad the mods are allowing bald animals again

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Bald Dawood ��

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hitman 3 - Should it be possible to keep your progression from 1 and 2?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Now I remember when H2 was first released a large amount of people were pretty pissed that you had to redo all the H1 levels to reunlock all the things you had in the previous game.

    What is the consensus now on having to redo both games' levels to regain your items from the previous ones? Should there be an option to synchronize progression in the next chapter? Let's gather some opinions!

    http://www.strawpoll.me/19677710 - Feel free to vote on it here too, I'm interested in finding out what everyone else thinks.

    submitted by /u/billroy69
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back elusive targets for Hitman 2016

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    It would be nice if they could reactivate elusive targets for Hitman 2016 as I missed out on getting some nice outfits as I'm on Xbox one and can't get any elusive targets anymore

    submitted by /u/Ollygoldenore
    [link] [comments]

    Now I know.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the robes the shopkeepers in Marrakech wear are called?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    About the H2 npc disguise mod...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    My antivirus notified me that this mod carrys a Trojan, and I'm not talking about condoms. I don't know if my antivirus is just on the fritz or not, but I'm not amused. If any of you have this mod downloaded, would you mind letting me know if your antivirus detects a Trojan? If not, at least I know that I need a new antivirus.

    submitted by /u/Samunition007
    [link] [comments]

    it me, hitman

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    uhm...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    HD enhanced collection 70% off

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    The HD enhanced collection of Blood Money and Absolution is $17.99 in American PS store atm. Definitely worth buying.

    submitted by /u/TemporaryRoofKorean
    [link] [comments]

    I am become bald , destroyer of mirrors.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Y'all are taking this whole thing to the next level I see...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Hitman 2 ark society problem pls help

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    So I disguised as Jaynus and did the coffin kill and then I get the option to extract the constant but I cant approach him with that disguise as it's not proper for that area but whenever I put on another disguise it another disguise it immediately says compromised

    submitted by /u/eastonia42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment