• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Hitman Daily Balding Support Thread 01/04

    Hitman Daily Balding Support Thread 01/04


    Daily Balding Support Thread 01/04

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Ask for any and all balding advice here, and answer any questions you can. Remember, we're all in this together!

    submitted by /u/timothymark96
    [link] [comments]

    MOD UPDATE: Changes to Balding Support Group rules.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Baldies.

    This will just be a quick update today. As a result of the recent ballot we have agreed to change a few key rules. Please don't take advantage of these changes, or we will be forced to revert them.

    The changes are as follows:

    1. Images of bald people are no longer banned. We are very wary of changing this rule, however I know some of you enjoy the sense of kinship seeing other bald people provides, so we have removed that rule.
    2. We now have a daily balding support thread.
    3. Photo verification is no longer required to join the Subreddit. I know this is a controversial change but we believe that allowing pre-balds, hairies, denialists and wig-wearers onto the Subreddit may help with exposure and more widespread empathy.

    Finally, just a reminder that we have started a monthly book club, Under the Dome was last month. Any suggestions as to next month's book may be DM'ed to me.

    Thank you for your understanding. Remember to remind your family that the fastest way to lose a couple pounds is to shave that noggin!

    -timothymark96

    submitted by /u/timothymark96
    [link] [comments]

    For a moment I was like: what? so i looked at the date...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Guys I've started balding please tell me what should I do

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    What the hell is 47's leg and foot doing?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Miami guard disguises usually include a cap, hiding your baldness. But choose carefully, and you can show your bald head with pride.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Blue flamingo 47 with a katana on his back to kill targets and a violin to knock out bystanders.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Yes this guy is totally bald yes of course.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    47, the client has requested you retrieve 10 golden idols scattered throughout the area. Be discrete, and good hunting.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Vision going weird?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently lost all my hair and the follicles in a freak accident. I've come to terms with it and even got a cool tattoo of a barcode on the back of my head. However, recently I've found that i can switch between my normal vision and this weird state where I can see through walls and certain people are highlighted in red. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a normal part of balding?

    submitted by /u/jingss
    [link] [comments]

    Final results for the best Hitman level. Sapienza wins!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Unused Disguises of HITMAN: "Contractor" Max Decker - FSB (Miami)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Portcullis Prank... he's fine, don't worry

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Dawood is oblivious. "Where is Vanya?!" ROFL

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    The Ark Society in 29s w/ Flying Mamma Mia - WR

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    What level are you in Hitman?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm currently lvl 736 and i wonder if this is much compared to other ppl

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/warrantedowl
    [link] [comments]

    I came up with some multiplayer ideas. Not all of them are very "Hitman-like" but what do you guys think?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    What guns would you like to see me draw next?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I had a lot of fun drawing the Silverballer and wanted to draw another weapon from the game. Does anyone have any suggestions??

    submitted by /u/YourEverydayWeeb47
    [link] [comments]

    Every Hitman Mission Ranked Part Two: Silent Assassin

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    EDIT: I just realized I posted this the day before April Fools Day. This wasn't intended as an April Fools Joke, I just had bad timing since I just finished the game yesterday.

    (The Mission loading screens were way too small/vague to create an actual tier list, so I just wrote it out)

    S- Basement Killing, Terminal Hospitality

    A-Death of Hannelore

    B-Shogun Showdown, St. Petersburg Stakeout, Kirov Park Meeting, Tubeway Torpedo

    C- Invitation to a Party

    D- Anathema, Tracking Hayamoto, Graveyard Shift, The Jacuzzi Job, Motorcade Interception, Tunnel Rat, Temple City Ambush, St. Petersburg Revisited, Redemption at Gontranno

    F- Gontranno Sanctuary, Murder at the Bazaar, Hidden Valley, At the Gates

    Explanations for each level

    21. Hidden Valley - I refuse to acknowledge this mission's existence ever again. I'd rather play through U'wa Tribe for the rest of time.

    20. At the Gates - See Hidden Valley

    19. Murder at the Bazaar - I didn't have the patience for this one. Killing the lieutenant in his house was easy enough (albeit really lame), but killing the colonel with so many people around just felt wrong (I know there's a spot where he can be killed unseen, but he literally never went there).

    18. Gontranno Sanctuary - There's not much that I can say about this one. It does more to advance the plot than Codename's tutorial did, but it's still just a tutorial level.

    17. Redemption at Gontranno - Meet Your Brother but you get no weapons at the beginning so you have to make a mad dash for the shed to get weapons before you're blasted into next week

    16. St. Petersburg Revisited - St. Petersburg but you fire blanks and are labeled "suspicious bald person". Cool for the story, not so much for the gameplay. Didn't even attempt to get SA.

    15. Temple City Ambush - Not only is this one basically a giant maze, but Agent Smith's position is random every time. Killing the first assassin is fine, but trying to kill the one walking in the streets without everyone in town going into mass panic just sucks.

    14. Tunnel Rat - Another one I didn't try to get SA on. This one just wasn't fun, especially in the beginning before you get inside.

    13.Motorcade Interception - I didn't even try to get SA for this one. I just went up on a roof and shot.

    12. The Jacuzzi Job - Even with the power off, I still got spotted (though it's probably because I was running around, and because night vision restricts your vision like crazy). Maybe I just did this one wrong, but I really don't want to play this one again.

    11. Graveyard Shift - This one doesn't even have a target, and thanks to AI stupidity, this mission is hard to get through without at least getting a close encounter.

    10. Tracking Hayamoto - This mission had potential to be really good, but in addition to sneaking around in this level just being horrible, if you sprint in some places, Hayamoto's AI completely breaks, and he never actually sits down to eat the poisoned food/tracker. If this didn't happen, it would have been higher on the list.

    9. Anathema - This was the mission where I encountered the most AI stupidity. There's really only one viable path to take (Postman/Delivery Boy only gets you through the door), and unless you're walking on the roof, you'll always get shot.

    8. Invitation to a Party - Honestly, I can't remember anything about this one, so I just put it in C because I don't remember either loving or hating it.

    7. Tubeway Torpedo - I enjoyed this one well enough the first time around, but there was a bit of AI shenanigans.

    6. Kirov Park Meeting - This one feels like a more complex version of Ambush at the Wang Fou with the car bombs, and I would have put it in A if the sewer system wasn't so annoying to navigate.

    5. St. Petersburg Stakeout - Basically Kowloon Triads in Gang War again, but more complex (therefore better). If the map wasn't so overly large, it would have been in A.

    4. Shogun Showdown - The creaky floorboard really irked me (until I realized you don't have to walk on it), but otherwise is a fine mission, aside from standard AI problems.

    3. Death of Hannelore - This one would be S, but the sliding trick sometimes just stops working (And forcing me to drag the target into a specific closet is just stupid).

    2. Basement Killing - Finally, a really great mission. Figuring out this one was so fun, and actually completing it even more so.

    1. Terminal Hospitality - Easily my personal favorite. Simple to understand, rewarding to complete, and killing the target with the scalpel is prime Hitman. The AI sucks as always, but at this point I just didn't care anymore.

    submitted by /u/HorgeLord
    [link] [comments]

    What Graphics Card do you use? (If you play on PC)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'd like some suggestions as mine is crap. Hitman 2 runs at 7-8 FPS at its lowest settings. If you know a Card that could get me at 30 FPS or above, please tell me. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JoeTheEngie
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any SA SO Hawkes Bay speed-run strategies that don’t involve shooting the ground when Alma walks in?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I need help.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    So in absolution there is this mission points thing in the top left corner of the screen while ingame, is there any way to disable it? I've been watching youtube videos where they don't have any HUD at all. I just wanna get rid of that mission points thing..

    submitted by /u/lill-mortum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment