• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Hitman When you're chilling in your tower and see purple smoke in the sky

    Hitman When you're chilling in your tower and see purple smoke in the sky


    When you're chilling in your tower and see purple smoke in the sky

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    TIL that 47 Holds his phone like a psychopath

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    "Keep an eye out for anyone suspicious? They could be anywhere, you say?"

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Like I'm going to hang out with a bunch of security guards in my $5000 suit. Come on!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Haven offers single-sex bathrooms. Not everyone cares.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Look what i found

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Hawke's Bay: Nightcall build I attempted in The Sims 4

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Good afternoon, 47. I heard you were starving for new assignments? Check full video details on your laptop. Good luck.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Newest addition to my collection, it is a masterwork indeed!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    "Just need a plane ticket and a briefcase, plus a rubber ducky as a keepsake" excellent Hitman 2 Song

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Really wish that IOI would release H2's soundtrack.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I know that Salem has released the soundtracks extracted from the game, but I really wish that IOI would release it. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

    Niels Bye Nielson is underrated.

    submitted by /u/Def-n-Blind
    [link] [comments]

    47 has disguised himself as a woman

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Suit Only/Silent Assassin on World of Tomorrow; Master Difficulty

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Just did this for the first time myself, no guides, on master mode. Oh boy, that was tense.

    So, I started in the morgue and got the dongle that could destroy the virus from the one lady who killed the dude accidentally, then hightailed it over ruins, climbing from the beach area. I then knocked out Roberto, (after using a coin to distract the guard, who I used an emetic syringe on) hid him in the tall grass down the hill, waited for the guard, distracted him again, knocked him out, then hid him in the grass. I had to put them both in the box by the bridge to the ruins, because they kept being discovered. Then I did the tape quest and the phone-call to De Santis. Killed them, then hightailed down to the virus area from the bridge entry. Knocked out the two guards with thrown non lethal items, then did the virus thing. Escaped via boat.

    I'd love to hear how other people completed it, because this one was pretty tough to manage compared to Paris and Hokkaido.

    submitted by /u/scottysscotchstash
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 - Sapienza - World of Tomorrow - Double Kill Chandelier (2:17) SA

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Mmm whatcha say - Hitman 2 compilation

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Game has slight frameskips when autosaving even with option turned off.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    So I finally bought Hitman 2 a few days ago but I've run into an issue sometimes it'll only be for a fraction of a second and other times it'll be a whole second but whenever I find a new location or get to a new autosave point my game does what I can only describe as skipping a frame or two giving the appearance of hitching has anyone else run into this issue and if so how'd you fix it?

    A bit of spec info.

    Running Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit
    Samsung 860Evo 500GB SSD (Game is installed on this one I only use it for OS/VR games but I installed this game to see if it helps and it does slightly but overall the issue is still there)
    WD1TB HD as well without the game installed on it
    Geforce GTX 1070ti
    16gbs DDR4
    Ryzen 7 2700x 3.7ghz with turbo boost to 4.2ghz when needed
    Game settings: 1080p max but seems happens on any settings on both DX11 and DX12 but DX12 runs better.
    Attempted running the game in offline mode and it still happens
    Tried setting a pagefile both manual and letting system set it and neither helped
    The system was put together last year and everything except the 1070ti is completely new
    And yes I can recreate this every single time I do some new challenge or autosave and will provide video footage if needed.

    submitted by /u/kagatoASUKA89
    [link] [comments]

    One last thing I would like devs to fix in H2

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Sniper Rifles.

    I know they're developing H3, but I would be extremely happy if they took few days to fix this. It's been ongoing thing for years I believe.

    You can shoot a guy that is completely alone. A minute later another guy comes around, discovers dead body. All of the sudden all the guards on the map rush to your location and point their guns directly at 47.

    submitted by /u/Darecki555
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered levels?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Anyone else have a level from Absolution they wished got remastered I really miss playing the courthouse

    submitted by /u/xAlienboyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment