• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Hitman a r c h i t e c h t u r e

    Hitman a r c h i t e c h t u r e


    a r c h i t e c h t u r e

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:03 AM PST

    TIL that you can shoot this boat in the constants office to get the code for the safe upstairs.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Guards have no respect for dead people.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Ouch

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

    At times I think Hitman takes place in a John Woo movie

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:21 AM PST

    This guy really wanted fugu fish?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    The Global Innovation Race has some amazingly professional signage

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Are the original hitmans linked to the new ones

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Does anyone know why my Ansel captures look like this?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I'm using super resolution, this is 8K downsampled to 4K to simulate anti-aliasing since Ansel does not have AA. However, if you look closely, there's this weird vignettes repeating throughout the whole picture, mostly noticeable in the sky and the water.

    https://i.imgur.com/RvbqoR0.jpg

    I'm not using any other options, filters or whatever, just super resolution. Is there a way to avoid this? I saw other pictures of people using super resolution in HITMAN 2 and it doesn't look like this. It also happens in other shots, so I don't know what's causing it.

    submitted by /u/librious
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing more relaxing than getting strangled

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Hokkaido Silent Ninja Master Speedrun 1:53

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Patient Zero serial killer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    There are maybe better ways to achieve this mission but I found the virus spread so rapidly that nearly everyone in the hospital was infected so it was a case of killing, everyone.

    It poses some interesting moral questions, had you the skills necessary how many terrified innocents could/would you kill to save whole countries from annihilation in a scenario like this? What if they were people you knew or loved?

    submitted by /u/fireswan7
    [link] [comments]

    Absolution's progression

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    So I've been playing Absolution on 360, and for the first few hours I came to realize that I've been "holding my breath" in a way; waiting for the action movie plot to die down, and for the sandbox-lite, choose how they die gameplay to set in.

    There's so far been two missions where you're in a open area and you have a few different options to choose from in killing enemies who have some level of mobility and routine, but they were short-lived. Otherwise, it's been pretty linear, setpiece to setpiece.

    I just got to the part at the shooting range where you have to score 470 against the woman, and it's made me remember how limited console aiming is for shooters (I've rarely used my gun up to this point), and while I know there's other ways to progress, I would like to do this just to say i did.

    Anyway, with the story being more personal, the instinct shooting thing, and instinct in general, it feels like I'm playing a DLC for Splinter Cell Conviction, but I actually enjoyed Conviction because ANGRY SAM was enjoyable to play, and NPCs actually expressed fear at his potential presence.

    With how far I am in Absolution, is it worth finishing? Is there some sort of payoff? Or should I just scrap it and move on to HITMAN 1 & 2? The racetrack mission of the second game looks so immersive and engaging.

    submitted by /u/ArachnidSnackDown
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    So, I am trying to get all the achievements for Hitman 2 and I need someone to play with so I can do all 3 sniper missions in multiplayer to get it. Anyone interested by any chance? PC btw

    submitted by /u/Amazebolas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment