• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Hitman Dying with style

    Hitman Dying with style


    Dying with style

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    HEY!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    "Hmm... mm-hmm... ah I think I found your problem"

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Best and worst Hitman game?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    So during 2019 I played through every hitman game in the franshise. Although i have my own opinion about the games, I would love to know what you guys think. So how would you rank all the hitman games? You can make a list with nr 1 being the best, and feel free to type why.

    submitted by /u/FokinGamesMan
    [link] [comments]

    Unsilenced Silverballer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Is there a non silenced version of the regular silverballer to be unlocked that i may have missed? I have unlocked pretty much everything and i'm not talking about the full auto one or the striker/matador. Just the regular without a silencer.

    submitted by /u/kostas_skf
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Review

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:02 PM PST

    The Gladwyn Simulacrem Speedrun 1:14

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Featured Contract Strike, Two You're Out Speedrun 1:18

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Sapienza question- Please help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hey everyone, just started getting back into Hitman for the first time in a long time and Ive been loving these last two titles. They've been an incredibly fun experience. I'm working on different runs right now for Hitman 2 and I'm going back over old missions.

    In Sapienza, I'm trying to complete two challenges at once. I'd like to kill Silivo with the golf ball but I'd also like to poison Francesca meeting as the coach.

    My question is: Will Silvio still practice his golf swing without the coach being there?

    I'd like to poison Francesca first so the golf bomb does not cause a panic and ruin the opportunity.

    Thanks for any replies!

    submitted by /u/GhostConstruct
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Money - Flatline question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    When you enter the cell were the failed agent is being held, the one you have to sedate, Agent 47 says something like "you, I should have known".

    Did he know him? Is this the same agent you have to free in Hitman Contracts, the one he tells you which safe is the dragon statuette locked?

    submitted by /u/A_Figueroa
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys use the map when you play on master difficulty?(Hitman 2)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I recently bought hitman 2 with the hitman 2016 missions.

    I have played every single mission on master difficulty and I have never used the map. Using the map just feels like cheating. "Hey look, your target is that red dot, go there", instead of learning the map just by exploring.

    Also on 1 map in the briefing they tell you that there are "secret" passages somewhere in the jungle and you need to find them, but if you open the map everything is there you just need to follow the road lmao

    submitted by /u/Amaurotica
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment