• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Hitman Theory: If you don't break into a millionaire's place with a pool in the back, it's not a true Hitman game

    Hitman Theory: If you don't break into a millionaire's place with a pool in the back, it's not a true Hitman game


    Theory: If you don't break into a millionaire's place with a pool in the back, it's not a true Hitman game

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    This guy

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Hey bro, have you tried vaping? Ur breath won't smell like a gerbil crawled up your ass and died any more

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:14 AM PST

    Am I the only one who always laughs at this? (Sausage with Sedative)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    "Boo."

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Just for real started H2:SA, and FUCK the Japan levels.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    I'm especially having trouble at Shogun Showdown. The previous three levels were a fucker to complete.

    Most frustrating shit ever. The Snipers are a pain in the ass, sniper bullets seem to be homing (THEY NEVER MISS),

    enemies that fucking teleport all over the place (I get that they're ninjas but NINJAS CANNOT TELEPORT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD),

    objectives that require you to either take a bunch of bullets from snipers or have enemies have an entire BDSM orgy on front of you,

    telling me that the wood is creaky when it's too late, like how am I supposed to be able to tell that when all the other enemies on the floor are freely walking on it!

    having a trap where you think pressing the button will do something good, but nope it's a nuclear alarm, and it'll cause everyone, including your target, to go berserk. I imagine this could be used as a bait for your target because he will go downstairs, but it's way too much of a pain in the ass.

    I also decided to ditch the PC version of this game because the AI is broken as a motherfucker in it. I'm on the PS2 version. Better AI but I suck at using a controller. Russia levels weren't that good but hey, at least Kirov Park Meeting turned out to be way easier than I expected. I guess I'm just more of a Hitman: Contracts person.

    But seriously, fuck the Japan levels. I would like to fiberwire whoever gave me these four shitty contracts.

    submitted by /u/serialsatan
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fandoms opinion of the movies?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    Hi all, I've been a long time fan of hitman since H2:SA, I've never seen the 2 movies due to my lack of interest in Hollywood adaptations but I was wondering what the communities opinion of them was?

    submitted by /u/FesteringCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    This is definitely found, but I just saw it today!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna, Silent Assassin, Sniper Assassin, Suit Only, Master Difficulty.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Silent Sniper Assassin, Suit Only in Santa Fortuna, Master Difficulty. Took me 3 hours.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    What I want for hitman 3

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    The ability to use people as human shields.

    Provoking shootouts between two different groups. So maybe in A Gilded Cage, you could provoke the protestors to start attacking the people in the consulate. This could add a difficulty if you are a guard in the consulate, since rioters would attack. Maybe the Crows and the queens guard/bollywood security in Chasing A Ghost.

    A bodybag system. It works like a closet/freezer, but will be percieved as an illegal act unless you are a security guard. If a guard sees a bodybag, he will drag it away without question. You can hide unconscious people in it, just like closets, or you can wrap people up if there is no closet nearby, or if there are too many people nearby.

    Reinforcements arriving in vehicles. For every 5 bodys found, a vehicle with 5 guards will arrive. If a target body is found, 2 vehicles with 5 guards will arrive, for a total of 10 vehicles. The one exception is Hokkaido, where for every body found, a snowmobile with a guard on it will arrive, and for a target kill, 2 snowmobiles will arrive. In Paris, Miami, New York, and Vermont, they arrive in police cars. In sapienza, colorado, and new zealand, black suvs. In marrakesh, depending where you are, either armored cars, or consulate security cars. In bangkok, tuk tuks. In santa fortuna, either sports cars if you are in the mansion, trucks if you are in the village, or boats in the cocoa fields. In mumbai, either black cars near rangan tower, vans near Shahs train yard, or tuk tuks in Crow territory. In sgail and haven, black dinghy's. This is to discourage gunfights. However, you can use their cars to escape.

    The ability to have witnesses framed for any crime you do. The guards will either shoot the person, or arrest them; they will then drive the civilian away. You cannot frame targets, however.

    Make the sniper assassin missions able to be played like normal missions. They could add more disguises for them, and mission stories as well.

    submitted by /u/LtLemonade
    [link] [comments]

    Why does GAMA treat Owen Cage?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    They knew he was a bad guy who infected himself, so why did they help?

    submitted by /u/SizXs2Mk17qjIU
    [link] [comments]

    Elusive Target Briefing - Can’t Hear Diana

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    When I play an elusive target video, I can't hear Diana's voice. I thought it was an issue with my surround sound, but it doesn't work on headphones or stereo. I don't have this issue with other games or movies.

    Does anyone know why I can't hear Diana when I play the elusive target briefing videos?

    submitted by /u/Solid_Gold_Turd
    [link] [comments]

    The fortune teller has a bomb??

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Difference between Disc and free version

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    So in the Microsoft store on Xbox, Hitman 2 is free for download. I thought the disc version had more challenges on it, so I got it for Christmas. I put the disc in, and realized that I don't see anything different. Did I waste $50 or is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/ReadySetRewind
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Hitman 1 maps for Hitman 2 (Xbox)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Tried search function, couldn't find an answer to this specific issue.

    Was given Hitman 2 (physical copy) as a gift. Did not play Hitman 1, do not own it with Gold. I'm interested in playing the Hitman 1 levels and saw the website said the maps are offered for $20 for H2 owners, and to go through the in-game store to buy the DLC.

    However, the only option I see is the $60 "Legacy GOTY" pack, for which the game boots me to Xbox live store to purchase. I've looked all around and I can't find any other options to buy just the original maps. Am I missing something here or are they seriously asking me to pay $60 for the maps?

    submitted by /u/TerriblePea
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the “DTV480p” to work while I play Blood Money?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Switch weapons ?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Hello , I bought the game yesterday and just now realized that sometimes you can have two weapons equipped at the same time ( I.e : Katana and Shuriken) is there a way to alternate between these two quickly as both icon show in the bottom corner , if so whats the key ? Im on pc , thanks in advance and I apologize if the question has been answered before.

    submitted by /u/nashimaki2
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2, need advice please

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Hey peeps.

    Finally got myself Hitman 2, gold edition for PS4, after some years break. And I have the time during Xmas holidays, and no moaning from the wife or any plans I've loyally played Hitman since the beginning, and cleared all games since Agent 47 in 2000.

    So in Hitman 2, I cleared the first level in the beach house, played some training missions. I am now confronted with: Play the story from the beginning, or continue Hitman 2. WTF??

    Any experience here, and what do y'all recommend - and why?

    Thanks a bunch

    submitted by /u/D-Frost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment