• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Hitman Hitman Sniper: What the HECK is Up With These In-App Purchase Prices?

    Hitman Hitman Sniper: What the HECK is Up With These In-App Purchase Prices?


    Hitman Sniper: What the HECK is Up With These In-App Purchase Prices?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    64th in the world for Xbox Paris speedrun

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Not a big fan of how this mission's enemies pull out guns and make the crowd panic. That's supposed to be my job.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    I'm here for the job interview.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Hitman 2 Expansion pass on sale for $13.99 on PS4!!!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    I like how Moroccan army ignore the protester's action, totally professional

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    Please help! I lost all my content for some reason.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Bangkok Trashcan has no lid- Literally Unplayble!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Hokkaido Suit/Silent/Sniper Master Speedrun 1:57

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Does anyone have a link to the "They all Laughed (at Christopher Columbus)" used in Whittleton Creek?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    The song can be heard on the radio at the bbq. I've googled it but can't find the specific version that's in the game

    submitted by /u/Resident_Brit
    [link] [comments]

    Stick drift issue on Xbox One

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    I re purchased Hitman 2 today on my Xbox One and appear to be having a stick drift issue making 47 move to the right. I know it's not my controller as all other games like Dying Light for example run just fine and I was wondering if anyone could offer a solution.

    submitted by /u/Kingnothing648
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Hitman 2 for PS4?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    I have played Hitman on PC, and quite enjoyed the realism and effort that I need to put in to complete a mission, just wondering what you guys thought about Hitman 2, and if it was worth buying.

    submitted by /u/brownguyinthecorner
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Hokkaido SpeedRun Walkthrough, Sniper Assassin/Suit Only (Easy method)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:31 PM PST

    New to playing Hitman and love it! Also craving.......

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    It's the music and missions that makes me want a 007 Nightfire remake. I understand these are totally separate games but man the PS4 games took me back. Anyone else? Heard there is a Goldeneye in the works which is awesome. Love Hitman for what it is and am addicted lol. Loving these games!

    submitted by /u/ktmcdoogz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong on House of Cards in Blood Money? I'm about to pull my hair out.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    I can't get through the dudes guarding the Sheik, at all. Disguised as a Sheik bodyguard? Trespassing and immediately shot. Disguised as hotel staff? Searched but the guy next to him is immediately suspicious and I'm not searched nearly fast enough to get through before my cover is blown. No one ever sees me take the guy in the hallway between the bathrooms, you know, where the freezer is? No one but the guy I take down even goes back there so even if I left him laying naked on the floor no one would notice, I know this because I've camped in that hall waiting for Mr. Bomber Jacket to take a piss in a botched run because I couldn't hide his body fast enough. No one should be suspicious of a guy who didn't do anything. It's not even just those two at the Sheik VIP lounge, though. Every single guard in a suit will start to catch on I'm not who I'm masquerading as. I'm on Pro and I don't have any notoriety because I've managed to get SA or Professional on all missions prior to this, so no one should even know who the hell I am. If I weren't on pro at this point I would just kill every NPC in sight but I'd just be gunned down before I got even a 10th of the way through these people.,

    submitted by /u/UnholyThrowaway929
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 keeps crashing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I built my new tower last week, every game has run great with little to no issues. For some reason Hitman crashes a few minutes into me playing with no issues before hand. I tried uninstalling, verifying game files, any other ideas?

    Edit: PC, Steam

    submitted by /u/Freedom911
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Hitman 2 on PS4. My friend owns Hitman 1 Complete first season. Can I use his to gain access to H1 campaign?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    As the subject said. Can I use my friends Hitman 1 Complete season 1 physical disk, PS4 game on my PS4 which has HM2 digitally purchased?

    Once HM1 (do i gain HM Legacy pack?) is downloaded to my PS4 do I ever need his copy again?

    Does it even work that way? For example, I do not own HM1 in any way BUT I do have access to my friends HM1 season 1 disk.

    Sorry for being redundant but I would love it if i can use his disk once and not have need for it ever again.

    The complete season one disk. Is it 7 campaigns?

    Thank You very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/moco64
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my MURDER MONTAGE!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment