• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Hitman After Silvio Caruso died, a Colombian drug lord bought his car in the estate sale

    Hitman After Silvio Caruso died, a Colombian drug lord bought his car in the estate sale


    After Silvio Caruso died, a Colombian drug lord bought his car in the estate sale

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Florida Man

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    And for my next trick ...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Winds of Change opportunity as 'Councilwoman' (skip to 6:56 for the actual opportunity)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    HITMAN 2 Master Difficulty SpeedRun Walkthrough - Sniper Assassin/Suit Only, Mumbai - Chasing A Ghost

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    Hypothetically, what are some targets and/or locations you’d like to see in Hitman 3?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Your favorite Hitman map? (Hitman 2 only)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    I'm playing the Steam version of Hitman 2 and I'm really enjoying it. I feel the mission stories are a bit too hand holdy, but that's why I do my first playthrough without any mission stories or markers on, then I replay it with the mission stories as the game wants me to.

    Regardless, i'm curious to the community's favorite map of these (Please no spoilers).

    Also, an aside question, but I purchased the gold edition or whatever it was, and it has 'Hitman 1' missions as well. Are these revamps of actual Hitman 1 missions or is this some sort of new-canon?

    submitted by /u/CandyHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Got over 2 million points on Hantu Port, but the achievement for getting 1 million won't unlock

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I got 2.3 million points on 2 separate runs. The achievement for getting 1 million won't unlock. I'm playing the Xbox One version. Thinking about deleting my save and starting over but I don't wanna lose all my unlocks. Anyone else had issues with score achievements not unlocking when they should?

    submitted by /u/CerberusArcProjector
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Diana

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment